Social Boston cancels advanced classes (be less white, and Asian while you're at it)

@kenetics

I would say more than "slave genetics" boxing success comes down to it being popular in the black community. Good gyms, experience, etc.

But it was popular in white communities too.. they were the majority at the inception of the sport... Once others started to take over, now it's because whites don't think it's important anymore .

It's ok just to admit strengths of other groups of people. I did in a post on this thread. It's sad people can't admit the obvious.

Boxing as a whole have way more minorities dominating an that's just a fact.

Stop calling them "minorities". There's one billion black people in Africa. That's not a "minority". But we still see no great black boxing talent coming from sub-Saharan Africa, despite boxing being a poor man's sport.

They got weeded out as time went by.

Not by blacks from sub-Saharan Africa, though. Why is that?

I already said in other post that different groups have advantages in certain sports.. but we know who overall is the more athletic group when it comes to sample size.

Why isn't this true for black athletes from sub-Saharan Africa? Why aren't they anywhere near as dominant as black athletes of slave descent?

Blacks are a way smaller percentage of population but are at the top of most profession sports in America. That's a statistical fact that cant be debated.

You keep talking only about black athletes in the USA, but ignore the one billion black people in Africa. Why is that?

Last edited:
You know they were mad when tiger woods came to golf lol.

That kind of makes my point though, hard work and practice makes the most difference.

That being said, black people are smart enough not to nascar (driving 200mph isn't smart, it's insane).

My kids go to a school for gifted kids....they better not close my daycare.

Honesly, I'd have to do a little research, but on the surface, this fucking reeks.

Im not participating in mass hysteria.Step one, stop using the word minority. Step two, recognize that visible light is a curse. Step three, listen to the music of different cultures, music boils down to math. There is beauty all around and in every human being, though dormant in too many nowadays.

Francis isn't great ... You lost all credibility there . He ko you in one hit.

Oh wow, I actually had a higher opinion of you and this is your response? He's great because he'd KO me with one shot? Virtually every professional MMA fighter & boxer would KO me with one shot you dimwit.

How is Ngannou great? He's never even been champion. lol

And no you don't know how genetics work.

Go tell Michael Johnson and Ali that. They agree with me, not you.

It's ok just to admit strengths of other groups of people. I did in a post on this thread. It's sad people can't admit the obvious.

I did that. Unfortunately, you're the one who is inconsistent.

Boxing counts, but not now, or the last decade the klitckos dominated, because blacks lost interest?

Come on bro...

Now if you said blacks were faster, I wouldn't disagree.

Philosophy is what you by intelligence? I know alot of people who graduated in philosophy.. not impressed haaà haaaa.

It was you who said...

If so ,we can debate what technology, ideas and inventions originated from.

What exactly did you mean by "ideas"? Because in that context, "ideas" to me mean philosophy, at least in some way.

Just because you study philosophy, that doesn't make you a philosopher. Also, do you know what anecdotal evidence is?

You still haven't named any great black philosophers. Why is that?

Back