Law California law would fine department stores $1,000 for separating toys by gender

A few years ago, we were at McDonald's. Happy meal choices were Batman and Barbie. My daughter wanted a Batman, but the person at the counter said that is a boy's toy. I told her to give my daughter at Batman. She did.

With that said, I am confused by the clothes rule. After all, it will simply make the process of finding clothes for little kids longer. I hate shopping and I hate shopping for kids because it is such a long process that ends in tears. And the kids don't like it either

Go right ahead, California. What do I care, not like it's a federal law. Enjoy

A few years ago, we were at McDonald's. Happy meal choices were Batman and Barbie. My daughter wanted a Batman, but the person at the counter said that is a boy's toy. I told her to give my daughter at Batman. She did.

With that said, I am confused by the clothes rule. After all, it will simply make the process of finding clothes for little kids longer. I hate shopping and I hate shopping for kids because it is such a long process that ends in tears. And the kids don't like it either

That's another thing these dopes don't understand. It's an organizational thing for the stores to make their products easy to navigate and locate for customers. There's a reason TV's aren't in the grocery section.

Me shopping for clothes at a Wal-Mart in California

Me: "Ma'am, where are the men's pants?"

Store Clerk : "We aren't legally allowed to tell you where the men's clothes are, you're just gonna have to dig for them."

Me shopping for clothes at a Wal-Mart in California

Me: "Ma'am, where are the men's pants?"

Store Clerk : "We aren't legally allowed to tell you where the men's clothes are, you're just gonna have to dig for them."
Just try them on, when you find a pair that doesnt crush your manly bits you got the right one :D

So, stores wouldn’t be able to organize toys in a way that made sense? They want to make this a law? Ridiculous

It's one thing to be accepting of peoples differences, its another to force feed it down peoples throats while simultaneously eliminating established norms.

These idiots want us to adopt 100's of new pronouns yet can't cope with MR Potato Head. WTF?

I really don't think people are asking for this too, it seems like a coordinated FORCED effort from the top down.

It's one thing to be accepting of peoples differences, its another to force feed it down peoples throats while simultaneously eliminating established norms.

These idiots want us to adopt 100's of new pronouns yet can't cope with MR Potato Head. WTF?

I really don't think people are asking for this too, it seems like a coordinated FORCED effort from the top down.
This is an effort from the top down.

It is clear that this insanity is one of the top 5 issues of the Democrat Party platform.

kindly keep this american retardation away from europe. thanks.
but that is a problem man. espn has inflertrated football with their kneeling and b.s. blm almost took hold in europe. good ibra told what he had to say about social activisam. i mean country that prides in free speech is telling other people in country what to do

The fine seems kinda silly. But toys shouldn't be gendered. Just have a fucking barbie doll section, a marvel action figure section, a lego section etc etc and let the kids decide what they want to play with

Shouldn't products be grouped in the way a store feels they'll be able to sell the most?

Illegal for department stores to even separate boys and girls clothing?

These Leftists are insane

Out of curiosity, why do they need to be separated by gender?

Literally all you have to do is not say "men" and "women". You can still separate "dresses" and "shoes.

Out of curiosity, why do they need to be separated by gender?

Literally all you have to do is not say "men" and "women". You can still separate "dresses" and "shoes.
It's helpful to shoppers to separate boy's and girl's clothing. And that should not be illegal.

Then why separate it? I don't have a firm opinion on it, but I know a lot of girls who would have preferred boy toys.

So why don't they walk a few extra steps to the boy section to browse those toys instead?

<Fedor23>

I could see being a issue once we have retinal scans and blood scans limiting access to locations like in Gattaca but it doesn't really seem to be a big deal right now.

Back