Law California law would fine department stores $1,000 for separating toys by gender

How so? Boys and girls tend to like different things.
Because you're putting the label that they are for girls/boys....that influences what the parents/kids like.....You really think a conservative mom/dad would like if their kid suddenly started incorporating Barbies/Dolls into his toy playing? probably not......and the kid, if he had any social IQ during that time, would know that playing with such toys will put a target on his back for bullying etc so they will automatically disregard those toys as options.

Is the lables that ruin this...It's like Pink = Girls and Blue = Boys for baby/kids clothing....It's complete bullshit, nothing natural about it at all, but guess what that label influences parents decisions...Never seen a boy with pink clothing or vice versa.

inb4 Scientific studies where toddler girls play with dolls better/toddler boys play with trucks/toy tools better.......even if their is a genetic predisposition into what sexes like, putting gender labels on them is ridiculous....Just let fucking kids pick the toys they like, don't put damn labels, <209Bitch>{<Scared} , just let them have freedom to pick.

Gotta love my home states fucked up priorities.

Gotta love my home states fucked up priorities.

We're in the throngs of a global pandemic, the economy is absolutely fucked in every single country bar China and THIS is what Californian governors think is an important thing to be focusing on. Wake up America, you are being fucked HAD.

California lawmakers are considering a bill that would penalize department stores for separating children’s toys, clothing and other items by gender.

Under CA AB2826 (19R), introduced by Assemblyman Evan Low, D-Campbell, department stores with 500 or more employees would be subject to a $1,000 fine if they do not “correct a violation of these provisions within 30 days of receiving written notice of the violation.”

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifesty...department-stores-1000-separating-toys-gender

Who in there right mind would consider this a punishable offense and how is this even considered progress?

American trash. Hope it stays there.

This is just one state and doesn't represent the whole country. Where in Europe are you at, because some of those countries are leaving the U.S. in the dust when it comes to that type of retardation.

No you are mistaken. There are some issues with immigration in some countries but the bat shit nihilism that you guys have in the USA is a local specialty. USA leads the movement of the over the top, trashy identity politics.

I envy you guys. You are not giving into these pathetic american guilt fads ans recognise it for the degenerate trash that it is.
we are lucky because before the wave of brainwashing would hit us, we already saw the demented effects.
people are aware of the insanity and won't allow it to creep in here. sure there's loons around that try but they are being shut down and ridiculed fast, as it should be. i hope our western brothers wake up from this nightmare, hopefully it's not too late.

we are lucky because before the wave of brainwashing would hit us, we already saw the demented effects.
people are aware of the insanity and won't allow it to creep in here. sure there's loons around that try but they are being shut down and ridiculed fast, as it should be. i hope our western brothers wake up from this nightmare, hopefully it's not too late.

I think that you need to differentiate west and west. Continental europe will be OK I think. Common sense still prevails. But Murrka/ Anglosphere is fucked and not coming back IMO.

Where are you from for the 10th time lol?

Because that's where dresses reside and everyone already knows that.

But I can look up at any sign, like I do every time to see where things are located, and see where the dresses are located. I don't need to see the "girl's section" because I'm not looking for "girls" but "dresses"

I don't think you've thought this through.

I'm okay with people being annoyed a company can be fined for it. That doesn't bother me. I'm not a fan of strong-arming. But "girls" and "boys" section are wholly unnecessary.

So true; Cali only wishes it could launch programming like this.

Denmark launches children's TV show about man with giant penis

3425.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...rk-launches-childrens-tv-show-man-giant-penis
<{vega}>

But I can look up at any sign, like I do every time to see where things are located, and see where the dresses are located. I don't need to see the "girl's section" because I'm not looking for "girls" but "dresses"

I don't think you've thought this through.

I'm okay with people being annoyed a company can be fined for it. That doesn't bother me. I'm not a fan of strong-arming. But "girls" and "boys" section are wholly unnecessary.

I don't know if you're ignoring the history of dress wearing on purpose or if you really don't know that throughout the history of the USA upwards of 99% of dresses were made for girls and women. Based on this dresses reside in the girls/womens clothing section.

I don't know if you're ignoring the history of dress wearing on purpose or if you really don't know that throughout the history of the USA upwards of 99% of dresses were made for girls and women. Based on this dresses reside in the girls/womens clothing section.

I don't know if you're ignoring how much the history doesn't impact this situation, but you can have a "dress" section just like you can have a "shoe" section, but a gendered section serves no purpose. Dresses are not required to be worn by biological women... or anyone at all for that matter.

Who cares?

Kids shouldn’t play with toys.

They should read books, study, lift weights, play sports, and sing.

Fine is ridiculous but so are gendered toys imo.
You never had a Batman / Spider-Man toy? Or will you allow your child to only have a ‘Spider-person’ doll with a chest that looks something like a very masculine woman’s? Just so the gender is not obvious

Who cares?

Kids shouldn’t play with toys.

They should read books, study, lift weights, play sports, and sing.
lifting weights will stunt their growth and condemn them to a life of manlet-ness.

If a kid gets put off by something being labelled "for girls or boys" that's on them being too influenced by other peoples opinions.

If they want the toy than get the toy, to each their own after all.

Back