Can we all agree Usman is a superior WW to St. Pierre?

TS and a few of his friends who cant stop posting about GSP.
I remember when Woodley was the best WW ever, and GSP was ducking him.
Then he got beat and now Usman is the best WW ever, and GSP is ducking him.

It was the vacant WW belt curse. Once GSP vacated the undisputed WW belt, the curse is whoever holds it in the future, their career will go spiraling down once they lose it.

Hendricks got into trouble and had bad losing streaks and now is out of the UFC
Lawler almost lost it to Condit and then was KO'd by Woodley for the belt and is now on a slump with a 4 fight win streak
Woodley just lost 4 straight and how many rounds he lost straight? 16-17?

Makes sense that Usman picks a fighter who has he already beat in Jorge to avoid the curse.
Lol just kidding. Good luck to him.

I think game changes every few years. You don't really see blast doubles anymore. The flavor seems to be shooting without knees touching the floor. GSP's takedown ability is based on his ability to jab and you have to see if he has that reach advantage against Usman.

Usman couldn't carry gsp`s jock strap not ever
And lol at Usman having better wrestling

GSP haters are easily the worst part of this site.

The answer is no, and every single person that even read the title knows it. Troll on you pathetic being.

Try to stranglehold the WW division for years and years as much as GSP did, and have 7 title defenses. Who has Woodley faced that has done the same thing?
In a shit division, against mediocre competition

What are you going to say next? Royce was better at BJJ than Maia?

lol no, gsp smashes usman.

GSP was more complete and represented being one of the first true Mixed Martial Artists. Before Usman finished Colby he was known as a boring wrestler as well, short memories...

If GSP was 10 years younger, perhaps even just 5 years younger, Usman would get jabbed and out wrestled in a 50-44. And I hate GSP. Usman barely edged out Colby in a kickboxing match where he had size and reach on his side, and was also saved by the ref from a body kick that folded him deemed a low blow, and also allegedly broke his opponents jaw and still took 2 more rounds to take him out, and Usman’s last 2 defenses have been against former lightweights. His last defense was against a man who was KO’d by Dan Hooker. He also could not get Masvidal down for the first 2 rounds, and only held him against the cage and stomped on his foot for a UD. GSP’s dominance was just different, although even more boring than Usman has been, GSP was basically untouchable save for the first BJ fight, and the weaknesses he had for guys named Matt (which both were avenged) Honestly if Jonny Hendricks could have kept making weight, I think he would have beaten Usman as well, Jonny fucked GSP up, beat Lawler, then lost, then beat Condit in a war, and then barely lost to Lawler who was awesome at the time.

“barely edged out” he broke his jaw and knocked him out lmao.

By this logic GSP never even “barely edged out” an opponent in a title fight. GSP fans are weirdos.

In a shit division, against mediocre competition

What are you going to say next? Royce was better at BJJ than Maia?

Lol. Mediocre competition? Hughes has a win over GSP. Who else Woodley has fought that has a win over GSP?

I’m really interested to see what evidence you have to support usman being a better wrestler. I think the only two categories up for debate are possibly cardio and strength. Giving that edge to usman isn’t ridiculous. But GSP is CLEARLY the better wrestler.

Tyron was div. I, Usman was div. II and then GSP must be div III!

<seedat>

Lol. Mediocre competition? Hughes has a win over GSP. Who else Woodley has fought that has a win over GSP?
Everyone that Woodley has ever lost to would beat the piss out of that version of GSP

Everyone that Woodley has ever lost to would beat the piss out of that version of GSP

That version of GSP who's on his way winning his 1st belt and being the best WW and fighter of all time? Right.

what a shameful thread.

Hi.

tenor.gif

Woodley was the worst champ. Gsp was the best champ.

But Woodley has the best hairline. GSP has the most fabulous salon quality hair lol.

Back