Conor McGregor Is 'Muhammad Ali Of UFC

Conor is the Hornswoggle of the UFC

never seen Conor do this
giphy.gif

Y'all talk about Jones like he's the devil for things that don't even scale to what Conor's done he's almost in the Matt Hughes class.
lol, like what things exactly? Smashing your wife up in front of your kids? Doing a hit and run on a pregnant lady and only coming back to snatch your cocaine from the vehicle?

Ali was legitimately a great boxer
Connor will never regarded as such.

This isn't to mention the social impact Ali had.

lol, like what things exactly? Smashing your wife up in front of your kids? Doing a hit and run on a pregnant lady and only coming back to snatch your cocaine from the vehicle?

You act like when people get in a car accident they know who they getting in a car accident with. It's a random thing it just so happened he got in a car accident with a pregnant lady. People act as if he was driving around hunting pregnant ladies for sport or something and this is simply not the case.

While he was convicted of hit and run I feel he wasn't guilty based on the spirit of the law given he left his vehicle and identication there and the purpose of that law is to prevent people from driving away and avoiding responsibility for the accident rather than running on foot to avoid a drug charge.

Conors actions on the other hand were actually intended. He intended to hit that old man he intended to endanger his coworkers by tossing a dolly into a bus. A car accident is an ACCIDENT he didn't plan on hurting anyone.

The domestic violence thing is bad but it's really the only thing that hasn't been misrepresented by haters in some way. In any case the sum of Jones's actions don't compare to Conors.

She compared him to Ali in the way that he's transcended the sport. But obviously Sherdoggers are just gonna ignore that and be hatin' on McGregor. And they won't be acknowledging, either, that McGregor himself stated (it's in the article...): “I’m quick to say I am not anywhere close to Muhammad Ali.".

Ali transcended the sport because he offered to give his life for his beliefs, not take his opponents wife and childrens lives because he was he's butt hurt over losing twice in a row.

I also dont' remember Ali being accused of rape, punching an old man, or attacking a bus.

Conor is more like Tyson in his antics.

never seen Conor do this
giphy.gif
Not all of the punches here land and doesnt look the most efficient use of energy but it looks cool. Conor is more of a sniper who uses decoys and inhuman movement to set up the kill shot.

Not all of the punches here land and doesnt look the most efficient use of energy but it looks cool. Conor is more of a sniper who uses decoys and inhuman movement to set up the kill shot.
okay,,,,never seen him do this
IycP.gif

BiAbgoT.gif

CONOR MCGREGOR IS THE DALAI LAMA OF THE WORLD , NOT JUST IRELAND

okay,,,,never seen him do this
IycP.gif
This is much more impressive for me because it shows how he can perfectly calculate how much he has to move away. Ali was way ahead of his time like Conor when he beat Aldo.
I think in 100 years fighting has evolved so much that its like a game of chess where one small mistake leads to getting finished most of the time.

I agree

If Ali wasn't a national hero, raped a lot, and then buried his victims financially.

Also if Ali was supported by a corrupt organization that fast-tracked him non-stop and gave him favorable match-ups, fixed fights, and endorsed criminal behavior. And Ali never defended a belt in his life

On second thought, maybe I don't agree.

Didn't realise Ali was a raging alcoholic scumbag, that hit old men, that was afraid to defend titles and quit under adversity often?

When was the last time that kill shot was even seen?

Back