News Dana White announces Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler as TUF coaches, will fight after

Who Wins?

• Total voters
They'll fight at 170 as well so this will be extra irrelevant in terms of the overall picture.

The actual fight could be fun enough to watch though, its competitive at least and someone will probably get put stiff.

Fuck watching the two of them doing TUF though, the 'banter' will probably expose how far Conor has fallen on that front since the FW days.

Shaub was right.. he said after the slap incident the UFC will pump out big fights/news to take away from the incident. We got Jones coming back, Izzy vs Perreira 2, and now this amongst others.
They should ALWAYS be trying to make big fights regardless.

But what about Tony? I think that would have been much more entertaining.

Chandler wins the McGregor sweepstakes, best Tony can hope for at this point is to win the Paddy Pimblett sweepstakes.

It's the best fight they could make for Conor really. Makes sense.

Reactions: HHJ
I remember not too long ago a Conor fight would be super hype on these forums. Now-a-days, it just doesn't have the same flair
You say that now, but this likely does the most ppv buys in combat sports in 2023.

Shaub was right.. he said after the slap incident the UFC will pump out big fights/news to take away from the incident. We got Jones coming back, Izzy vs Perreira 2, and now this amongst others.
You still watch that bum?

Did we know Izzy would return so quickly? No we didn’t.. Conor has been inactive AF and Jones has taken 10 years to move up, now suddenly their fights are announced.. very fishy
Meh its also the 30th anniversary so I think the Jones fight was well in the works before Dana slapped his wife.

Conor coming back and agreeing to do TUF almost certainly has more to do with his own assault allegations than anything else, you'll remember he also signed to fight Cowboy just after the news of his rape case went public.

Just putting this out there, letting everyone know how these guys aren’t some top level fighters who will probably get a title shot after they win.

UFC is such a joke now.

#boycott UFC
And you'll still be watching

Just putting this out there, letting everyone know how these guys aren’t some top level fighters who will probably get a title shot after they win.

UFC is such a joke now.

#boycott UFC
The JBG says this will be a banger. You know you're tuning in. Shh.

And Conor’s loses are to Khabib and DP, last I checked no one has beaten Khabib and DP is top of the division. Chandler also lost to DP and Olives, with Gaethje in between.

Spin it how you want, but truthfully you just sound like a hater
Still doesnt change the facts i put. The reason they all sound so top level is because all they do is fight each other. So someones gonna get a win.

dustin vs chandler
Dustin vs conor
Dustin vs olives
Dustin vs khabib
Olives vs chandler
Olives vs gaethje
Gaethje vs chandler
Khabib vs gaethje
Conor vs dustin
Khabib vs conor

there are only 6 names in that entire list of fights…1 has been retired since 2020, and the other is conor who as i stated is 1-3 since 2018 and doesnt actually have a win at lightweight since 2016

Spin it how u want, the UFC is selling these boring old names to you even if they have been losing and havent done anything in years, literally YEARS.

Reactions: MGS
Back