Forza Horizon 5 coming November 2021

Got the pre-install going, really excited for Tuesday this is my first Horizon game. I’ve got Thursday and Friday off as well this week so I can go hard on it.
Would be the same for me but apparently there is no progression in the game? I enjoy arcadey racers like Burnout Paradise or a Midnightclub 3 but those games had more progression. Anyone keen to let me know more?

Really excited for this. Hope it looks good on Series S.

Will be picking this up on Tuesday. Gonna get the pleb version and not the Spec. 3 version.

Would be the same for me but apparently there is no progression in the game? I enjoy arcadey racers like Burnout Paradise or a Midnightclub 3 but those games had more progression. Anyone keen to let me know more?

Oh wow I prefer some sort of progression system. From what I read this game just throws cars at you. Looks like I’ll be looking more towards GT7 which does have a progression system. Makes you put in some work for the cars as well.

Oh wow I prefer some sort of progression system. From what I read this game just throws cars at you. Looks like I’ll be looking more towards GT7 which does have a progression system. Makes you put in some work for the cars as well.
Its free on Gamepass and since I havent gotten an answer, Ill see for myself. Ill let you know more once I play on Tuesday. Man Gamepass is the best thing to happen to gaming in decades.

Its free on Gamepass and since I havent gotten an answer, Ill see for myself. Ill let you know more once I play on Tuesday. Man Gamepass is the best thing to happen to gaming in decades.

From what I’m reading on Reddit from those who got in early nothings changed.

From what I’m reading on Reddit from those who got in early nothings changed.
Ill play it and see if I like it. I literally lose nothing. I was planning a Halo campaigns run through prepping for Infinite but maybe Forza will be addictive enough.

Ill play it and see if I like it. I literally lose nothing. I was planning a Halo campaigns run through prepping for Infinite but maybe Forza will be addictive enough.

Yep I get it. I’m going to try it as well being free and all that but still disappointing to read either way.

Already downloaded on Gamepass. Really looking forward to it.

According to TrueAchievements Forza Horizon 5 is the 2nd most played game on the platform since launching on Thursday and that was just for the Ultimate Edition early access. Dayuumm. Over 1 million players. It's going to be insane tomorrow with GP and guys like me just straight up buying it.

I think Forza might be overtaking Gears as the 2nd biggest MS title on the PC and Xbawks only behind Halo now with numbers like that.

@Wrath of Foamy you going to come cruising with me down some Mexican highways? Feels good to get out of UK huh? :p

I'm just excited to be driving on the RIGHT side of the road again after 2, 3 AND 4...

Got myself the Lexus LFA, sounds incredible like expected.

Also won a Lambo Sesto Elemento (Forza Edition) from a wheelspin. This game is beautiful.

Also challenged some guy in a Huracan to a 1 on 1, just for shits and giggles while I was in an A-Class AMG, I was almost nearing the end of the airport strip near the Horizon Festival when he DID accept and then we had about 1.2km to the finish line so while he was gaining on me I had a good head start and was able to beat him lol. Otherwise I wouldn't have stood a chance.

I have no clue about what to feel about the game. Its damn gorgeous, but man my handling sucks so much. Ill definitely play some more, but I really dont like how you need to pass checkpoints in races. Its not as arcadey as a Burnout Paradise, but as you can probably tell Im a Forza noob.

Man the music in this game is great, especially the main theme.

I have no clue about what to feel about the game. Its damn gorgeous, but man my handling sucks so much. Ill definitely play some more, but I really dont like how you need to pass checkpoints in races. Its not as arcadey as a Burnout Paradise, but as you can probably tell Im a Forza noob.

Man the music in this game is great, especially the main theme.

Turn off TCS, STM and ABS and it will feel better. You using a Wheel, Gamepad or K&M?

Turn off TCS, STM and ABS and it will feel better. You using a Wheel, Gamepad or K&M?
Im using a controller. I prefer the PS or Switch Pro controller , but Im rocking the XSX controller. Thanks for the tips, Im slidng and slipping all over the damn place when im trying to corner. Ill play some more tomorrow.

Looking forward to trying this later.

I hope it runs better than the PC version of FH4 for me. Had some LoD, texture, and shadow issues there that I couldn't fix.

@Wrath of Foamy you going to come cruising with me down some Mexican highways? Feels good to get out of UK huh? :p

I'm just excited to be driving on the RIGHT side of the road again after 2, 3 AND 4...

I'd like this post, but the left side is the best side!

Honestly, one of the biggest things that pissed me off about Horizon 4, was that most of the cars have the steering wheel on the left side.

With that said, I'm in Covent Garden right now, but I'll download it when I get home...

112gb holy fuck...

I'm not sure what else I can get rid of. Already got rid of Fallout 76...

Stardew Valley is only a gig, getting rid of GTA V feels wrong, same with Monster Hunter: World, and the Yakuza series has too much sentimental value for me to get rid of...

You'd be lucky to get three games on a Series S as this rate...

Fuck yeah. My first day one game pass game. Feels good man

Played just a bit last night, have it on Extreme settings at 4K, game looks fantastic. Even just experiencing the different vehicles was a blast.

Seems I hit a bug that’s affecting the PC version where the game crashes after the opening race sequence. Basically it’s after the part where you pick your avatar. I’ve seen some reporting they can’t progress past there. It was late so I haven’t had a chance to go through it again or try any troubleshooting but I’ll be pretty disappointed if I can’t even play the thing.

Back