Green Bay Packers 2021 Offseason

This game made me feel better about Rodgers performance in the NFC championship game.

Rodgers >>>>> Mahomes.

Williams fired his agent. Williams and Jones had the same agent prior to Jones going to Rosenhaus.

For me it depends on the price tag. If he still wants top end money I doubt the Packers can pay him.

With the cap being so low; a lot of these guys are going to have to take shorter deals and then hope to cash in later.

With the cap being so low; a lot of these guys are going to have to take shorter deals and then hope to cash in later.
Peterson is 30 though, and granted I don't know what he's made in AZ but would he be willing to basically take veteran money to play for contenders?

Not entirely sure how much Cards fans liked PP the past couple years. Dunno about last year but years before that he wasn't that great after getting popped for roids

Not entirely sure how much Cards fans liked PP the past couple years. Dunno about last year but years before that he wasn't that great after getting popped for roids
They need someone across from Jaire and it's pretty obvious that Josh Jackson is NOT that guy.

Gentlemen, in the case that neither Jones nor Williams gets resigned, behold my pick for the Packers draft selection at RB:

Right now he's generally ranked as the #5 to #10 RB, but I'd take him over anyone. That burst, power, and center of gravity? Forget about it.

Back