Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

My friend is a doctor in Florida and he says don't believe the media hype.
I have an acquaintance who is a doctor in Florida and she says its worse than the media reports.

Probably varies a lot from hospital to hospital and depending on their supplies and staffing. I listened to an interview with a doctor and he said in one hospital he works at they have enough beds but not enough staff to care for but at the 2nd hospital he works at its the opposite, not enough beds despite adequate staff.

Wake up you fucking sheep. The GOV and big pharma are running an operation on society. It's called "learned helplessness." They will consistently wind society up then beat them back down, give hope then take it away, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, take a vaccine, didn't work, take another vaccine, over and over and over. Eventually most humans will reach "learned helplessness." They will give up and be mentally/physically/spiritually broken. At that point, the human psyche will be broken and ready for The Great Reset or whatever the fuck GOV/Amazon/Google/big pharma decide to do to you. Just you mother fucking watch.

Info on "learned helplessness" which is a psychology aka intelligence/torture technique: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4920136/

SWFL (Lee county) here, there is a slight uptick but there is not some massive surge and everyone hospitalized or dying in this area. The media will drive the narrative to undermine DeSantis and force us into extreme measures like they will be bringing on Democratically controlled cities and states.

I will not believe the hospitals are being overrun again until I see the hard working front line medical professionals doing choreographed dance routines on TikTok. People are dying in all these hospital rooms but we are going to dance up and down the hallways while their families weep.

My friend is a doctor in Florida and he says don't believe the media hype.
I have one particular friend that works icu at a hospital (15 min from orlando) and she was the one that pulled the plug on her own coworker turned patient at that same hospital. That was just last week. That's kinda trippy.

Then a girl i went to nursing school with whos only 28 and not fat got it a month ago and is still on oxygen at home. She opted against getting the vaccine because she was breastfeeding.

My hospital has been quarantining units now and staff are out with positive cases and this is affecting my hospital more now than even at the height of coivid back in july or whatever of last year.

Also the walmarts around here have been shutting down for deep cleaning days because so many of thier workers have tested positive.

I believe the media is probably overblowing it but i also believe covid is real and not just a common cold.

Wake up you fucking sheep. The GOV and big pharma are running an operation on society. It's called "learned helplessness." They will consistently wind society up then beat them back down, give hope then take it away, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, take a vaccine, didn't work, take another vaccine, over and over and over. Eventually most humans will reach "learned helplessness." They will give up and be mentally/physically/spiritually broken. At that point, the human psyche will be broken and ready for The Great Reset or whatever the fuck GOV/Amazon/Google/big pharma decide to do to you. Just you mother fucking watch.

Info on "learned helplessness" which is a psychology aka intelligence/torture technique: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4920136/
This. Their have been more evil governments throughout human history than good ones. And this one is very evil. They're capable of anything

You are following the advice of crisis actors. You won't look at this guys twitter but he goes around interviewing these people and finding their IMDB profiles.

What’s the implication? Is the FBI infiltrating/creating antivax groups like they do with “terrorist cells.”

Seems like an effective way to promote fringe wacky ideas to deflect from real concerns...

<EdgyBrah>

What’s the implication? Is the FBI infiltrating/creating antivax groups like they do with “terrorist cells.”

Seems like an effective way to promote fringe wacky ideas to deflect from real concerns...

<EdgyBrah>

implication is there are a bunch of people who do background, extra, and small acting roles and these people also have opinions on Covid regulations.

I live in Central Florida and have about 6 or 7 posts on my Facebook asking for prayers for people with COVID.

My son and wife just got over it. Luckily my daughter and I avoided it. Step Dads surgery just got rescheduled.
Just found out a dude I went to High School with is in rough shape with COVID. He wife posted a message last night. Apparently he has been in the hospital for about 10 days.
Had a guy that I graduated with, his older brother just passed away.
Getting rough out there. I am vaccinated but back to wearing a mask. About a month ago, you were seeing like less than 25% masks in the grocery store, went to Target the other day and I would say 75% masked.
Be careful out there, wash your hands and try not to get too close to strangers. Also Covid can be spread through fecal matter, so know the butthole you are eating.
Im in Gainesville florida and ive only worn a mask when absolutely necessary.

Had surgery.
Gone to bars.
Gone to the gym.
Gone to work 2 jobs.

I should be dead by now.

But ive always washed my hands anyway, so maybe its just darwinism.

So odd, I know so many people between 35-55 that got it, some of who were unvaccinated and unhealthy who beat it after 7 or so days. Obviously when cases hit you up close and personal it resonates more but it sounds fishy.

Also... how are they gathering the data with these constant claims of 96% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated? If breakthrough cases are as common as they are doesn't that mean the vaccine isn't working. Are vaccines not binary?

implication is there are a bunch of people who do background, extra, and small acting roles and these people also have opinions on Covid regulations.
Like the supposed Soros funding protesters thing?

Like the supposed Soros funding protesters thing?

supposed. The acting field isn't just celebs. There are countless actors who just do commercials, background stuff, corporate in house stuff, stand ins, independent shit. Like everyone they have opinions on covid. That's not evidence of anything nefarious.

Their is no evidence. Their is narrative. The people in charge desperately want everyone vaccinated and will lie and coerce whoever they need to in order to peddle said narrative.

First, stop using the word "narrative" it's played out.

And there is evidence, tons of it... you just choose your crappy "narrative" over the facts because you think emotionally... and not rationally.

First, stop using the word "narrative" it's played out.

And there is evidence, tons of it... you just choose your crappy "narrative" over the facts because you think emotionally... and not rationally.
Zero credible evidence. It's all a conflict of interest.

25-55 is a hell of a range. I'm surprised it's only half, since people under 25 pretty much just get a cold from it, and people older than that range only make like 15% of the population, and Florida seniors are over 90% vaccinated.
Lol my exact thoughts. What a broad range .

I think it’s time for the rest of the world to attack China with their virus. Send infected people and things into China’s biggest cities. Weaponize the virus against them. Why isn’t that being done?

Back