Social Half of Florida hospitalized covid patients are 25-55 years old, 96% unvaccinated

Part of that is just letting unvaxxed covid hospital cases go untreated. No room in the Inn for them. Sorry, go die somewhere else
Considering medical error kills hundreds of thousands of Americans per year, COVID patients may actually be better off avoiding the hospital.

Very likely 96% of them did, but that surely is intentionally left out.
Like someone else said being fat or old is a pre-existing condition that makes you vulnerable and those two groups compromise most of the US. There really aren't that many "healthy" people out there. My parents are a good example of this, my dad is genetically lucky but a dummy when it comes to lifestyle so he has certain conditions resulting from that while my mom is really health conscious but has bad health genetics and has problems in her liver and kidney. I'm sure most Americans fall into either or both of those categories, unlucky or irresponsible with their health.

Also... how are they gathering the data with these constant claims of 96% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated? If breakthrough cases are as common as they are doesn't that mean the vaccine isn't working. Are vaccines not binary?

Have you not seen all the data on the breakthrough cases? Or do you just go “haha!” And not read further?

They’re happening more often than originally claimed. About 1 in 4 cases assuming 50/50 pop split of vax vs unvaccinated. But the vaccinated are having very mild symptoms, even of diabetic overweight 75 year olds, so hardly any need to see a hospital unlike the unvaccinated cases

We have had lockdowns, restrictions, and now vaccines are easily obtainable and accessible. Time to just let the vulnerable and stubborn face whatever happens to them
Sad but true. Don’t take my car away because some goofball refuses to wear a seat belt.

Like someone else said being fat or old is a pre-existing condition that makes you vulnerable and those two groups compromise most of the US. There really aren't that many "healthy" people out there. My parents are a good example of this, my dad is genetically lucky but a dummy when it comes to lifestyle so he has certain conditions resulting from that while my mom is really health conscious but has bad health genetics and has problems in her liver and kidney. I'm sure most Americans fall into either or both of those categories, unlucky or irresponsible with their health.
As many as 50% of non-elderly Americans are classified as having a pre-existing condition. Considering the elderly are automatically at risk that means as many as 192 million Americans are in a high risk category. But their lives don't matter, I want to go to the gym and get a new tattoo.

I really do want a new tattoo

I caught it over the weekend.

It's nothing to sneeze at, I'll certainly tell you. But I didn't get vaccinated and it felt like a nasty flu. I'm already on the mend.
I work outside and have allergies, so I get summer colds a couple times a year. That's all I thought it was until I lost my sense of smell on Friday. I'm not going to tempt fate by saying it's not that bad, so I'll just say I'm thankful that my symptoms haven't been any worse.

Keep up the recovery dude.

I mean, fat people who can't run a mile without passing out should probably get the vaccine too. But all evidence we have confirms a regular Joe in decent health in a middling age group has no reason to take a vaccine. In a "me" statement I've known a good amount of people in their 30s here in FL who have had Covid, unvaccinated, and none of this hospital stuff happens, so I have a really hard time buying that there are all these vulnerable 30 year olds walking around or the hospitals are jam packed with unvaccinated people who don't have pre-existing conditions. Hell even my dad is unvaccinated and he is 60 y/o and got it. Yea it's personal examples, but when literally no one is going through what the tv says they go through it seems like something is left out. 30 year old 300lbs diabetic maybe, but that's probably it.

And also, I've seen a million stats on Covid and rates, but I have yet to see one on healthy young unvaccinated adults. Strongly believe it's by design, as those numbers would likely prove what they don't want discussed, and cause "vaccine hesitancy" or whatnot.

I caught it over the weekend.

It's nothing to sneeze at, I'll certainly tell you. But I didn't get vaccinated and it felt like a nasty flu. I'm already on the mend.
I’m in the same boat right now. Caught it after a weekend of binge drinking at bars.

The worst part for me is the fatigue and headache. I’m not really feeling any other symptoms other than occasional bouts of chills and heat. This is day 3 with symptoms

Have you not seen all the data on the breakthrough cases? Or do you just go “haha!” And not read further?

They’re happening more often than originally claimed. About 1 in 4 cases assuming 50/50 pop split of vax vs unvaccinated. But the vaccinated are having very mild symptoms, even of diabetic overweight 75 year olds, so hardly any need to see a hospital unlike the unvaccinated cases
How many of the unvaccinated actually NEED to go to the hospital? This is an interesting question. Of course a great majority of all people hospitalized pre vaccine were there unnecessarily, due to the panic and scare surrpunding a novel pandemic. Thier anxiety and such only served to make their conditions worse.

It would make sense that currently vaccinated people who contract the virus and have the exact same symptoms as those without the vax would serve better overall. Add in the fact that many unvaccinated people have been told they will absolutely die from the delta variant by the entire media, they surely will go.to a hospital at the first sign of a sniffle.

I know well over a dozen employees and colleagues vaccinated who were really sick. Not hospitalized but really sick. This is all in the last three weeks. My unvaccinated colleagues also got sick and the only difference seems to be the fever but the length is the same even though the unvaccinated were less healthy.

Where is the science that supports while the vaccine doesn’t prevent illness it prevents hospitalizations. I thought vaccines were binary, they work or don’t. Wasn’t aware of the ever changing narrative.

Pardon me for using real world experience.

Florida - 39000 deaths, due to covid in a state with 22,000,000 people.

That's a .177% chance of death.

It's time to come out from under those mattresses.

39,000 deaths
2,600,000 infections

1.5% fatality rate

Population of the US: 330,000,000
1.5% fatality rate = 5,000,000 dead

Presumably variations will mean people can be infected multiple times and that number could go up with variants.

Where is the science that supports while the vaccine doesn’t prevent illness it prevents hospitalizations.

How about the fact that only 4% of the people in the hospital for covid are vaccinated? It’s a 10,000 person sample. Is that not science?

Here is even the most negative scientific study by far, the Israel one, saying the vaccine is only 39% effective at stopping infection but yet still 88% effective at keeping someone to just a cold and out of the hospital and 91% effective at preventing serious infection

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...ective-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html

• Pfizer and BioNTech's Covid-19 vaccine is just 39% effective in Israel where the delta variant is the dominant strain, according to a new report from the country's Health Ministry.
  • The two-dose vaccine still works very well in preventing people from getting seriously sick, demonstrating 88% effectiveness against hospitalization and 91% effectiveness against severe illness, according to the Israeli data.
And again, this is the worst case example study out there. New England journal of medicine shows 80% effective at stopping infection which is more in line with America seeing 3 fold reduction in infection. All of them show 90+% reduction in serious symptoms.

So there’s the science. If that’s not science to you I don’t know what is.

And shit man, you even said yourself in your small sample size real world example that your vaccinated friends had colds and your unvaccinated friends fought fevers. A fever is a sign your body is fighting something serious. Without, it’s just an annoyance but not a risk

giu2Fv9.png

8BWxKEo1.png

Back