International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

I'm not referencing demolition videos, I'm referencing videos of them joking around while firing rockets into civilian populated areas. Yes, kids are being blown to smithereens everywhere in Gaza as a result of those IDF terrorists. Then they go and play around on bikes in ruins, laughing and having a grand ol' time. Fucking animals.
Those soldiers? All IDF? All Israelis? All Jews? Just want to know the scope of animals.

lol. you keep lying and i'm pointing that out to you. you made up the "95%" and you said " posting how they are using dummy bombs and how there are ways of using these bombs that Israel isn’t doing" and i pointed out this is also a lie.

and i posted how the US DOD "noted Israel is doing everything it can to mitigate civilian harm and casualties, including with its use of unguided munitions.

which is counter to you just stating "indiscriminately".

they ARE killing high ranking terrorists. that in itself does nothing to limit / eliminate their control over gaza or their capacity to carry out terror attacks. you have to know this. it's bizarre people bring this up as a potential strategy.
i never said that. i said he's been open to a palestinian state before 10/7 and provided quotes from 2023 (there have been many over the years). they were actively discussing pre-conditions to a saudi deal to include a path forward for a palestinian state a week before the attacks. of course, hamas had other ideas.............

How can he be discussing two state solution with Saudi weeks before the attacks yet go to the UN in September with a map of the New Israel and no Palestine? Take his cock out of your ass and listen to the man.

How can he be discussing two state solution with Saudi weeks before the attacks yet go to the UN in September with a map of the New Israel and no Palestine? Take his cock out of your ass and listen to the man.

Here’s what he actually said to the UN in that speech. He wasn’t there to negotiate borders with Palestinians. And like I said they were working on agreement that they’d have a commitment on working on long term peace with the Palestinians.

The Palestinians could greatly benefit from a broader peace. They should be part of the process, but they should not have a veto over the process. And I also believe that making peace with more Arab states would actually increase the prospects of making peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

See, the Palestinians are only 2% of the Arab world. As long as they believe that the other 98% will remain in a war-like state with Israel, that larger mass, that larger Arab world could eventually choke, dissolve, destroy the Jewish state.

So when the Palestinians see that most of the Arab world has reconciled itself to the Jewish state, they too will be more likely to abandon the fantasy of destroying Israel and finally embrace a path of genuine peace with it.

Such a peace will go a long way to ending the Arab-Israeli conflict. It will encourage other Arab states to normalize relations with Israel. It will enhance the prospects of peace with the Palestinians. It will encourage a broader reconciliation between Judaism and Islam, between Jerusalem and Mecca, between the descendants of Isaac and the descendants of Ishmael.

You only care about what he says when it fits your agenda.

What ever happened to Hollywood Nikki? I believe that was his name, was always in threads about Israel/Palestine

Those soldiers? All IDF? All Israelis? All Jews? Just want to know the scope of animals.
Maybe in that full paragraph talking about IDF soldiers that bomb children, that joke about it, that I refer to as terrorists... maybe I'm talking about the IDF that commits these acts in the last sentence of that paragraph. It's an easy conclusion.

Maybe in that full paragraph talking about IDF soldiers that bomb children, that joke about it, that I refer to as terrorists... maybe I'm talking about the IDF that commits these acts in the last sentence of that paragraph. It's an easy conclusion.
So all the idf, and since almost all Israeli’s serve…….

Israel doesn’t want a two state solution and Hamas also doesn’t want a two state solution… that might explain why Israel was supporting Hamas over the years.

Leaving your CT aside for the moment let’s reflect on the fact that, in addition to Hamas not wanting 2SS, recent polls have shown that the Palestinian people overwhelmingly support Hamas, their 10/7 attack and future ones like it. That seems to indicate that the Palestinian people don’t really want the 2SS either. So if everyone is in agreement then war it is and there’s not a lot of whining to be done about the whole affair.

Last edited:
Ah, and where was the anger from the Arabs towards the Turks when the Ottomans conquered Palestine in the 16th century and ruled it for four centuries?

Nothing to be grateful about. I don't want to repeat myself. For every act of "kindness", I can present two acts of atrocity committed against the Jews by the Muslims.

For starters:
Are you slow? Turks are Muslims and werent abusing the rights of their fellow Muslims the Palestinians.

You keep cherry picking examples from one specific area of the Islamic world ignoring the overall condition of the Jewish people throughout the majority of their time in the Islamic World.

Here is what an actual Jewish academic has to say

"Jews under medieval Islam never suffered from the same general negative perceptions as in the Christian West. Despite regional variations and medieval political instability, in medieval Islam multicultural environments, combined with active engagements in sciences and literature, led to something of an Islamic golden age for the Jews, at least according to most historical accounts. It has been primarily in the context of recent political developments that the once assumed positive views of Jewish life under medieval Islam have been questioned" - Dr. Dean P. Bell
President/CEO and Professor of Jewish History at Spertus Institute for Jewish Learning and Leadership

eh hamas isn't fighting to protect the rights of Palestinians... nor particularly to preserve their way of life..... I mean they've abused plenty of Palestinian rights and are as corrupt as fuck .... not to mention theys killed and tortured plenty of Palestinians for " political support " of opposition. ( not just perceived Israeli support ).

All pre this shit show..

So fuck them Completely

As much as I disagree with the current actions I have no doubts Israel and many Israelis do believe they are also fighting to preserve their way of life and citizens with these actions .

So the reasons for fighting are relatively similar unfortunately including revenge

( regular soldiers )
The Palestinians have been fighting long before Hamas came into play.

Both sides might be fighting to preserve their way of life but one side has gone way beyond that since the begining of this issue.

Are you slow? Turks are Muslims and werent abusing the rights of their fellow Muslims the Palestinians.

You keep cherry picking examples from one specific area of the Islamic world ignoring the overall condition of the Jewish people throughout the majority of their time in the Islamic World.

Here is what an actual Jewish academic has to say

"Jews under medieval Islam never suffered from the same general negative perceptions as in the Christian West. Despite regional variations and medieval political instability, in medieval Islam multicultural environments, combined with active engagements in sciences and literature, led to something of an Islamic golden age for the Jews, at least according to most historical accounts. It has been primarily in the context of recent political developments that the once assumed positive views of Jewish life under medieval Islam have been questioned" - Dr. Dean P. Bell
President/CEO and Professor of Jewish History at Spertus Institute for Jewish Learning and Leadership

Hey hypocritical dipshit. You mentioned Jews being a different race of people who "invaded" "Palestine" (if you're wondering why I put Palestine in quotes, it's because I don't think it's a real country), so I offered a counter-example to point out your hypocrisy. Turks are a different race of people too.

And the hypocrisy doesn't end there. You're the one who started cherry picking examples of Muslim "magnanimity" towards Jews so I cherry picked examples of their hostility to counter them. I'm only employing the same manipulative rhetoric that you have used in this stupid game of whataboutism that you started in the first place.

You're going throw out another account of how the Jews were able to live peacefully and thrive under Islamic rule in yet another desperate attempt to whitewash the history of persecution of the Jews?

Well, I shall present to you the following counter-arguments:

While Jewish communities in Arab and Islamic countries fared better overall than those in Christian lands in Europe, Jews were no strangers to persecution and humiliation among the Arabs and Muslim. As Princeton University historian Bernard Lewis has written: The Golden Age of equal rights was a myth, and belief in it was a result, more than a cause, of Jewish sympathy for Islam.(2)

Muhammad, the founder of Islam, traveled to Medina in 622 A.D. to attract followers to his new faith. When the Jews of Medina refused to convert and rejected Muhammad, two of the major Jewish tribes were expelled; in 627, Muhammad's followers killed between 600 and 900 of the men, and divided the surviving Jewish women and children amongst themselves.(3)

The Muslim attitude toward Jews is reflected in various verses throughout the Koran, the holy book of the Islamic faith. They [the Children of Israel] were consigned to humiliation and wretchedness. They brought the wrath of God upon themselves, and this because they used to deny God's signs and kill His Prophets unjustly and because they disobeyed and were transgressors (Sura 2:61). According to the Koran, the Jews try to introduce corruption (5:64), have always been disobedient (5:78), and are enemies of Allah, the Prophet and the angels (2:9798).​

Source: https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-treatment-of-jews-in-arab-islamic-countries

Last edited:
I also think it's weird how there's so much emotional propaganda about the concern for the innocent women and children, but none about the innocent men or innocent hostages.

Ones being added to daily ... more recently..... and is already 100 times the amount?

Its really not rocket science

The Palestinians have been fighting long before Hamas came into play.

Both sides might be fighting to preserve their way of life but one side has gone way beyond that since the begining of this issue.

They've both been fighting long before hamas came into play ?

Here’s what he actually said to the UN in that speech. He wasn’t there to negotiate borders with Palestinians. And like I said they were working on agreement that they’d have a commitment on working on long term peace with the Palestinians.

The Palestinians could greatly benefit from a broader peace. They should be part of the process, but they should not have a veto over the process. And I also believe that making peace with more Arab states would actually increase the prospects of making peace between Israel and the Palestinians.

See, the Palestinians are only 2% of the Arab world. As long as they believe that the other 98% will remain in a war-like state with Israel, that larger mass, that larger Arab world could eventually choke, dissolve, destroy the Jewish state.

So when the Palestinians see that most of the Arab world has reconciled itself to the Jewish state, they too will be more likely to abandon the fantasy of destroying Israel and finally embrace a path of genuine peace with it.

Such a peace will go a long way to ending the Arab-Israeli conflict. It will encourage other Arab states to normalize relations with Israel. It will enhance the prospects of peace with the Palestinians. It will encourage a broader reconciliation between Judaism and Islam, between Jerusalem and Mecca, between the descendants of Isaac and the descendants of Ishmael.

You only care about what he says when it fits your agenda.

Again take his cock out of your ass. He held up a picture of greater Israel and did not include Palestine. It caused outrage. Are you being dense?

Stupid people

Port of Melbourne brought to a stop from pro-Palestine protesters​

Melbourne has just one working port after protesters blocked an Israeli-owned ship from unloading. The cost of the delays is mindblowing.

Stupid people

Port of Melbourne brought to a stop from pro-Palestine protesters​

Melbourne has just one working port after protesters blocked an Israeli-owned ship from unloading. The cost of the delays is mindblowing.

It's what is called non-violent resistance that had been advocated by a lot of Israeli posters tho.

Non violent resistance is just that: strikes, protests, blocking areas that are either economically or politically strategical, sending messages to parliament members trough letters or social media, twitter storms, boycott etc.

The government that support the ongoing genocide know that a part of their population will non violently resist and express it's solidarity with the victims.

If it didn't it should. Those governments also just have to call for a ceasefire for it to decrease drastically, nothing more. France saw a huge decrease in protests once Macron did around 3 weeks ago. It's not even controversial to declare, or shouldn't.

Israel added to list of ‘worst jailers of journalists’ for first time​

Israel is in sixth place after the Committee to Protect Journalists recorded 19 Palestinian journalists in its jails​

1705998137455.png
Agence France Presse employees hold portraits in Paris on 17 January in support of AFP journalists working in Gaza. Photograph: Bertrand Guay/AFP via Getty Images

Israel has joined a notorious band of authoritarian states with a history of imprisoning journalists by detaining Palestinian reporters without trial since the beginning of the latest war in Gaza.

A report by the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) released on Thursday said that for the first time Israel figures in its list of “worst jailers of journalists”, putting it on a par with Iran.

The worst offenders were China and Myanmar, two countries with a long history of suppressing free speech where each imprisoned more than 40 journalists in 2023. They were followed by Belarus, Russia and Vietnam.

Israel is in sixth place after the CPJ recorded 17 Palestinian journalists in its jails in December, the first time the country has featured among the worst offenders. It is now holding 19. Others were detained and released. Iran was also imprisoning 17 journalists.

Jodie Ginsberg, CPJ’s chief executive, said Israel’s inclusion on the list of detained journalists reflects a broader crackdown on free speech and criticism of the war in Gaza.

“Israel’s standing in CPJ’s 2023 prison census is evidence that a fundamental democratic norm – press freedom – is fraying as Israel exploits draconian methods to silence Palestinian journalists. This practice must stop,” she said.

The CPJ said Palestinian journalists are mostly held under the Israeli military’s powers to detain people in the occupied territories without trial or time limit. The practice, known as administrative detention, permits the army to arrest a person on suspicion alone. Some Palestinians have been held for years without charge.

The Israeli human rights group B’Tselem said it is almost impossible to mount a defence against the detention.

“The person is detained without legal proceedings, by order of the regional military commander, based on classified evidence that is not revealed to them. This leaves the detainees helpless – facing unknown allegations with no way to disprove them, not knowing when they will be released, and without being charged, tried or convicted,” it said.

The CPJ said the Palestinian journalists were among 320 reporters and other media workers imprisoned around the world. One in five were held without charge.

“Prolonged pretrial detentions and cruel treatment are common, while some governments, such as Russia and Ethiopia, have even persecuted journalists across borders. In Vietnam, Egypt, and other countries, even after their release, journalists continue to face travel bans, other movement restrictions, and measures that effectively curtail their freedom,” the report said.

Back