International Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail

Establishment elite nutswingers btfo AGAIN.

How can they continously get btfo and remain so cocky in their delusions? Mental illness.
It is amazing. They are acting like this is their win and idiots like darkballs is taking a victory lap here for some reason. It is a sight to behold, all these simps trying so hard and are so deluded.

how the fuck does someone with a son like Hunter get a security clearance?
drugs, prostitution, shady businesses in shady countries, hunter's done it all.
try getting a high level security clearance while having a son like that, and see what happens.

In late 1978 and early 1979, Billy Carter visited Libya three times with a contingent from Georgia. He eventually registered as a foreign agent of the Libyan government and received a $220,000 loan. (Edwin P. Wilson claimed he had seen a telegram showing that Libya paid Billy Carter $2 million.[7]) This led to a Senate hearing on alleged influence peddling which the press named Billygate.[8] A Senate sub-committee was called To Investigate Activities of Individuals Representing Interests of Foreign Governments (Billy Carter—Libya Investigation). On August 4, 1980, President Jimmy Carter wrote: "I am deeply concerned that Billy has received funds from Libya and that he may be under obligation to Libya. These facts will govern my relationship with Billy as long as I am president. Billy has had no influence on U.S. policy or actions concerning Libya in the past, and he will have no influence in the future."[9]

Is this it? What's the crime?

4kaydb.jpg

Why now, I wonder?

There's not much benefit in covering for him now. The public hates him. May as try to save a little face, and try to pretend that they didn't completely bury this story to help get the moron elected. Being in The Joe Biden Business isn't as lucrative for the media as it once was.

So what she did this Hunter has gotten Ukraine official’s millions over the years !

Back