Crime "I cant breathe": Police choke Man to death on video V2: Independent Autopsy out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump has just jumped the shark with his phony media walk and photo OP in front of a church. This is the President of the USA. Murica!!!!!

I read your post and my initial reaction before seeing there was an actual link, that this was some weird attempt at sarcasm because the facts already looked bad. Holy hell, if that is correct, they need to indeed upgrade those charges to murder 1

Haven't heard the audio but assuming it is true, the other cops should have stepped in.

Did you see a recent video of a cop kneeling on the neck of a protester that was not resistin and on the ground, then another cop sees it and pulls this cop's knee off the protester's neck.

Have the grapplers here seen people go out like this? Since he could talk, we assume he could breathe, and that both carotid arteries were blocked, one by knee, one by ground. ?

They don’t both have to be blocked.
You can go out even from one side being blocked.

Haven't heard the audio but assuming it is true, the other cops should have stepped in.

Did you see a recent video of a cop kneeling on the neck of a protester that was not resistin and on the ground, then another cop sees it and pulls this cop's knee off the protester's neck.
Haven’t seen it but if Floyd’s death didn’t spring greater awareness in LEO already with any neck compression technique (on the back of Eric Garner previously) then I don’t know what will.

Poor training, a weak heart, two lethal drugs pumping through his veins. It's tragic but if the perp was white there wouldn't be a chirp from a cricket.
This not why he died.

According to the chief of police in L.A., the protesters are responsible for Floyd's death.

So you don't have to make excuses for indifferent police officers any more.

Last edited:
They were once co-workers, which means they may have known each other, which means there could very well be a motive other than race.

https://lailasnews.com/george-floyd...oZ6NfRkTDSNpn2wDxbd3WhZmA-TjKyYSgXNKJ5CKpKmkw

New details have emerged on the death of George Floyd, the man killed by an ex-cop, Derek Chauvin in Minneapolis – the duo were reportedly co-workers at a club.

A former Minneapolis club owner disclosed that both George Floyd and the fired police officer in whose custody Floyd died Monday used to work security at her club.

This not why he died.

According to the chief of police in L.A., the protesters are responsible for Floyd's death.

Look at al those protestors

EZeGM10UEAApcTq

I don't know if you are going to find evidence of major harm. If you lay on top of someone while they are prone, it puts pressure on their diaphragm and you can suffocate them. There is other video that shows two other cops were putting their weight on George Floyd. It wasn't just on his neck.

Here is a video of a guy in Dallas in 2016 that was suffocated to death in the same way. The sad part about this is that the guy was struggling with depression and schizophrenia. He called up the police department saying he needed help and they came and killed him. In the video, you can see them laughing about the whole thing. His mom had to fight for three years to have the video released. The case was initially dismissed but the video reopened it.

Crazy , and this poor bastard didn't even have someone kneeling on his neck , just his back .

But hey , maybe George Floyd was about to drop dead and having three cops on top of him had nothing to do with it ...

Trump has just jumped the shark with his phony media walk and photo OP in front of a church. This is the President of the USA. Murica!!!!!

95% sure the call he had with Erdogan was how to treat your populace. Dude let Erdogan fuck up US citizens to test the waters for himself.

Not surprised. Time to also fire the hack coroner that performed the original autopsy.
You’d think the shitty autopsy would have come from the defense team, trying to buy the cops innocence at trail.

i dunno what that cop was thinking.
was it personal?
was he poorly trained?
obviously he is a douche cop, but did he really want to straight kill him?
in the end it was a killing, done intentionally or by poor judgement.

This not why he died.

He already apologized for it and he took it back already. He did it almost immediately because he was called back to the podium to explain again. He’s frustrated with the looters and rioters (as we all are)...

He already apologized for it and he took it back already. He did it almost immediately because he was called back to the podium to explain again. He’s frustrated with the looters and rioters (as we all are)...
I have been upset many, many time in life.

I never went on television and said something so dumb that I would immediately have to retract.

We have killed a million Iraqis and I bet this asshole didn't go on television and say anything at all. However, a little property damage and a few days of civil unrest makes him lose his mind but a million people dying doesn't.

Why are you making excuses for this?

I have been upset many, many time in life.

I never went on television and said something so dumb that I would immediately have to retract.

We have killed a million Iraqis and I bet this asshole didn't go on television and say anything at all. However, a little property damage and a few days of civil unrest makes him lose his mind but a million people dying doesn't.

Why are you making excuses for this?

I am not making excuses for him.

a lot of idiots out there think this way: protesters and looters/rioters are one and the same. That’s more in the line with what he really wanted to say but can’t. Blaming the rioters for the death of George Floyd is chronologically so ridiculous it can only be attributed to a clear mistake. That’s not what he really wanted to say and he has retracted it since.

we all know what he meant though.. he’s frustrated with the looters and rioters and he probably doesn’t like protesters too much either... then again what cop would like protesters that typically make a cop’s job harder?

I am not making excuses for him.

a lot of idiots out there think this way: protesters and looters/rioters are one and the same. That’s more in the line with what he really wanted to say but can’t. Blaming the rioters for the death of George Floyd is chronologically so ridiculous it can only be attributed to a clear mistake. That’s not what he really wanted to say and he has retracted it since.

we all know what he meant though.. he’s frustrated with the looters and rioters and he probably doesn’t like protesters too much either... then again what cop would like protesters that typically make a cop’s job harder?
You are accepting bad behavior as a response to bad behavior.

The rioters are causing some damage. The chief of police cannot then go on television and say that they called the person whose death was the linchpin for this.

I don't care if he was frustrated. He was wrong. I don't put him on the same level as the rioters because he is the chief of police. He is in charge of a government organization that can storm the streets with riot gear and assault.

I expect the rioters to do what they have been doing. I don't condone it.

You should expect better from the people in charge of the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back