I Just Watched GSP vs Jon Fitch

Not more desperate than GSP haters pushing every false narrative they can so they can somehow decrease his greatness , So sad that they havent got over the fact that GSP is the greatest of all time yet .
Even if GSP isn't the GOAT I don't see how anyone can debate that he doesn't at least have the GOAT career. He fought in 2-3 different eras of MMA, only lost twice, avenged both losses by stoppage, held belts in different weight classes, and in his final fight after years off he came back and made an effort be exciting because he knew it was a criticism against him. He also left on top and on his own terms.

Not to mention the guy really did help make MMA a little more professional and mainstream accessible. I'm pretty sure he was the first guy wearing suits to press conferences, being (almost overly) polite in interviews leading up to fights, and then he helped pioneer some popular techniques and strategies.

I was a huge fan early on and his fight against Frank Trigg is still one of my favorite all time one-sided beatdowns in MMA history. For a long time though in his prime I found him more boring to watch and I thought he was too risk averse but I always impressed by his performances.

It is up there as one of the greatest title performances in UFC history. Fitch was a deserving contender, and GSP beat the shit out of him so badly nobody would have ever wanted to see a rematch.

Hell, people thought Franklin had a chance in the rematch against Anderson Silva, to put things into perspective.

Anyone who thought Franklin stood a chance was delusional even then

Yes Penn got slaughtered by GSP but you need get over it and move on bro.
Of course this is the typical response for a delusional gsp worshipper. Funny they don't mention the first fight where Penn was robbed and went dancing after the fight while Georges was admitted to the er where the staff administered a rape kit because he was brutalized so badly.

You don't need to hate him to point out how pathetic his followers are.
Matter of fact, I didn't utter a word about him, and here you are, crying and calling me a hater...

original.jpg

Damn you're triggered easily, you should take some time off sherdog gramps lulz.

Not more desperate than GSP haters pushing every false narrative they can so they can somehow decrease his greatness , So sad that they havent got over the fact that GSP is the greatest of all time yet .
you pathetic troll.

Don’t you see that you do a disservice to GSP?
He was a great fighter and this was one of his best fights, you have to ruin it with your fanaticism

you pathetic troll.

Don’t you see that you do a disservice to GSP?
He was a great fighter and this was one of his best fights, you have to ruin it with your fanaticism
And you are doingg your mental health a disservice by being obsessed with so many people at the same time.
You seem pretty mad about the fact that Georges is universally loved and considered as the GOAT from the hardcorws / most pundits .

I'll.ask this again, when did Dan Hardy, thiago alves, matt serra, josh koscheck, ww bj penn and 40 year old matt Hughes become the highest echelon of opponents in mma. This is like 60% of his resume btw.

Of course this is the typical response for a delusional gsp worshipper. Funny they don't mention the first fight where Penn was robbed and went dancing after the fight while Georges was admitted to the er where the staff administered a rape kit because he was brutalized so badly.

Only a delusionnal Penn fanboi would say BJ was robbed. You know that right?

I'll.ask this again, when did Dan Hardy, thiago alves, matt serra, josh koscheck, ww bj penn and 40 year old matt Hughes become the highest echelon of opponents in mma. This is like 60% of his resume btw.

You are terribly bad at mathematics.

and yet here we are, on a thread about fitch.
Pray tell me what does Fitch has to do with anything?
Nothing.
Exactly.
One more useless thread about how Great GSP is. We got it. We watched him
He's retired now. You can relax.
Then move on? No one forced you to click the thread. You just wanted to be first one to stir the pot in pro gsp thread and your arguments have no substance

And then BJ went home to a happy family, and lived happily ever after.

maxresdefault.jpg

I know it will break your heart, kid. But he does not know you are alive as well.

BTW, I don't hate him. I just don't think he's GOAT.
But obviously, as GSP nutsucker, you can't accept that. BTW, that's unhealthy as well.
Then again, typical insecure GSP nuthugger, can't be "told what to do"... So I just laugh at it.

Since I have not been calling you names, it is pretty clear to everyone who the insecure kid is, lmao. Relax, it is an mma forum ffs. Lol. You must be a lot of fun to hang out with.

Fitch is a very good grappler. His style is boring but effective. He is not a great well rounded fighter like gsp, and it showed. Fitch had a history of beating bad fighters and losing to good ones. He's like alverez.. Good in small orgs, but against top competition he crumbles. Good win for gsp, but Fitch was never in his class.

Funny I don't see any gsp worship threads talking about his serra fights, hardy fight, alves fight or the kos fights which constitute 50% of his title wins. Fitch was a great win no denying that but let's stop this narrative that Georges had the toughest row of.murderers to fight.

I can start a thread about the following fight. Would you prefer that? Now that was a whooping in a fight the tv audience picked Penn to win.

2n67jpv.jpg

Funny I don't see any gsp worship threads talking about his serra fights, hardy fight, alves fight or the kos fights which constitute 50% of his title wins. Fitch was a great win no denying that but let's stop this narrative that Georges had the toughest row of.murderers to fight.

He fought the rightful number one contenders one after the other for a long time you jerk off!

Back