News Jamahal Hill vs Khalil Rountree Official for UFC 303 - June 29th, 2024

Who Wins?

• Hill

Votes: 58 30.1%
  • Rountree

Votes: 135 69.9%

• Total voters
It’s like a rule that you need to take off at MINIMUM 6 months for your brain to heal from being put out.
That's been my coaches lifelong rule, I go by it religiously.
If hill had been dropped worse than he actually was, but recovered and got the ko a minute later against Alex, no one would be saying “I don’t know dude, I think he’s making a mistake after he just got dropped bad”
But he didn't "get dropped" he got "dropped like a sack of shit" and then "had his head pounded in till he lost consciousness". It is a mistake to take a fight quickly after a concussion.

That was a quick turn around for Hill. I'm somewhat surprised.

This could be a good one. Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

Holy shit, that's bonkers!

Hill fresh off a serious injury, gets KO'd into oblivion, and is back instantly to face a dangerous striker?

I don't like that at all.

I'll be picking Khalil Rountree on Tapology with extreme prejudice. If Jamahal wins, hats off to the guy.

Super matchmaking, remember someone requesting this on here and being like "yep, that's the one!"

Why not?

It's actually the smartest move they can make at this point. Conor is on is way out this is the way to get the most eyes on poatan who they can promote as a superstar. This could be very well conors last fight. They need to try to expose and build their next wave of stars

Pereira just headlined the biggest card of the year dude, he doesn't need any more of a push. I could see Bo Nickal on the card.

Pereira's already a draw and Conor's numbers aren't going to substantially increase by having him there. It would be throwing money away to not have another big card with Pereira headlining.

Conor hasnt been on the same card with a champion in 8 years for the same reason they never considered him for 300. They don't want to have to give up PPV points to anyone else for those 1.5 million buys he does.

Pereira just headlined the biggest card of the year dude, he doesn't need any more of a push. I could see Bo Nickal on the card.

Pereira's already a draw and Conor's numbers aren't going to substantially increase by having him there. It would be throwing money away to not have another big card with Pereira headlining.

Conor hasnt been on the same card with a champion in 8 years for the same reason they never considered him for 300. They don't want to have to give up PPV points to anyone else for those 1.5 million buys he does.
But does he still do 1.5 million buys?

It’s a fun fight, Roundtree is dangerous but also a quitter. I don’t see this one making the score cards

Hill trying to put that loss behind him.
Roundtree can win depending on the version that shows up fight night. I’ve watched at least 4 Roundtree fights and almost every one is a different version. Muay Thai version Roundtree can beat Hill. The other ones I’m not sure.

Absolutely retarded. Dude just got knocked the fuck out. How is this allowed?
Probably gets cleared by answering like 5 questions from a questionable AC doctor so he gets licensed, if he doesnt care about his own health the UFC are not the ones to, its the AC but they obviously dont care either.

PS: They get a basic suspension on fight night depending on how it went for them, i guess he probably got a basic 90 days suspension because of the KO but he takes an MRI to get cleared, everything "looks" ok, he is good to go.

Won't be surprised if he gets KO'd again being so quick coming back against a hard hitter like Rountree.

Picking rountree to win. Hill rushing into this, against a nasty leg kicker as well.

Full camp Hill probably takes this, though. And he’s still live here

After taking time off for his injury it's clear Hill is going to maximize his time at the top of the division and make as much money as possible and fight as long as he can remain healthy. He'll lose most likely but he'll get another paycheck. Can't blame him.

Back