• Rountree

Votes: 135 69.9%

• Total voters

Substance Abuse

The Best is Blessed Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

That was a quick turn around for Hill. I'm somewhat surprised.

This could be a good one. Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1713574943844.jpg
    FB_IMG_1713574943844.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Credit to him for wanting to bounce back quick, against a guy with a Streak . Rountree on a career best run but still fairly short for LHW good opportunity to get over the hump against Taller , Rangier fighter.

Credit to him for wanting to bounce back quick, against a guy with a Streak . Rountree on a career best run but still fairly short for LHW good opportunity to get over the hump against Taller , Rangier fighter.

Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot here. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot here. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish here. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.
As long as it doesn't suck , always worry about guys having too much respect for each other's power.

Hey I called this match up. I think hill is geting back into this WAY too fast. but Roundtree Jr will give him the fight he wants.

rooting for Rountree Jr big time, but he has age. He's seems to be an improving fighter though and kicked smiths ass bad.

I hope Rountree wins and gets a title shot off of it.

Same only because roundtree jr vs poatan would be fun for as long as it lasts.

No fan of fast turnarounds but interesting match up for sure. Definitely got Hill here.

Hill like

SQPgH6crDR2gZZFHv1.webp

I think Hill outclasses Rountree, Rountree is doing well lately but I think he's over-achieving and Hill will be too much.

Risky turn-around for Hill though, another clean KO is what ends future potential.

To be honest I think this is a much more reasonable fight for Hill... he should have always been at Khalils level but he got pushed way too far with limited skills and was in the rigjt place at the right time... hes a top 10 to 15 level talent... Khalil by tko because of Hills recent concussion

Back