News Jamahal Hill vs Khalil Rountree Official for UFC 303 - June 29th, 2024

Who Wins?

• Hill

Votes: 58 30.1%
  • Rountree

Votes: 135 69.9%

• Total voters

That was a quick turn around for Hill. I'm somewhat surprised.

This could be a good one. Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

Also want to say, If hill is going to turn around this quick I expect Poatan vs Magomedov to be on this card as well. both hill and Roundtree able to serve as backups. After Alex's last fight he said he wanted to fight right away. 301 obviously too close, 302 already finalized.

Conor vs Chandler
Pereira vs Magomed
Hill vs Roundtree Jr

Sounds like the start of a good card to me.

It's pretty obvious they want Khalil to take this one and line him up with Pereira after Ankalev.
And I'm loving every minute of it.

Also want to say, If hill is going to turn around this quick I expect Poatan vs Magomedov to be on this card as well. both hill and Roundtree able to serve as backups. After Alex's last fight he said he wanted to fight right away. 301 obviously 2 close, 302 already finalized.

Conor vs Chandler
Pereira vs Magomed
Hill vs Roundtree Jr

Poatan vs Aspinall in Manchester or Poatan vs Ank in Abu Dhabi are the realistic targets imo but that would be sick.

Hill is on a similar trajectory to Volk.

Volk accepts Islam 2 on short notice coming off surgery and out of shape, gets KTFO. Accepts Topuria too soon, gets KTFO.

Hill accepts Pereira on fairly short notice and 2 months ahead of schedule after the Achilles rupture, gets KTFO. Accepts Rountree too soon, likely gets KTFO.

Also want to say, If hill is going to turn around this quick I expect Poatan vs Magomedov to be on this card as well. both hill and Roundtree able to serve as backups. After Alex's last fight he said he wanted to fight right away. 301 obviously too close, 302 already finalized.

Conor vs Chandler
Pereira vs Magomed
Hill vs Roundtree Jr

Let's hope so. It's international fight week.

That was a quick turn around for Hill. I'm somewhat surprised.

This could be a good one. Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

YUMMMMYYYYYY

Rountree is the most overhyped guy for the least amount of promise shown. His best win is a short notice Anthony smith who has been out of prime for years and it took khalil like 12 minutes to beat him and he barely threw any leg kicks, showing poor fight iq. Robbed Jacoby too which would be his second best win if he had actually won it. Has like 6 losses or something in the ufc

If hill had been dropped worse than he actually was, but recovered and got the ko a minute later against Alex, no one would be saying “I don’t know dude, I think he’s making a mistake after he just got dropped bad”

If the betting odds reflect the sentiments in this thread, it's going to be very worth betting on Hill.

Conor vs Chandler
Pereira vs Magomed
Hill vs Roundtree Jr

And I'm loving every minute of it.

No way in hell is Pereira gonna be on a card with Conor.

Thats a very quick turn around. Not a good match to come back so quickly after a KO so Im going with Khalli Koing Hill. Otherwise Hill would have won more comfortably had he had more time to recover

Hill gets fucking slept. He's going to try and strike with Khalil, and it ain't going to go well for him.

No way in hell is Pereira gonna be on a card with Conor.
Why not?

It's actually the smartest move they can make at this point. Conor is on is way out this is the way to get the most eyes on poatan who they can promote as a superstar. This could be very well conors last fight. They need to try to expose and build their next wave of stars

Rountree is the most overhyped guy for the least amount of promise shown. His best win is a short notice Anthony smith who has been out of prime for years and it took khalil like 12 minutes to beat him and he barely threw any leg kicks, showing poor fight iq. Robbed Jacoby too which would be his second best win if he had actually won it. Has like 6 losses or something in the ufc

If hill had been dropped worse than he actually was, but recovered and got the ko a minute later against Alex, no one would be saying “I don’t know dude, I think he’s making a mistake after he just got dropped bad”
Hills going to get a savage beat down put on him

Back