Mighty mouse thinks Anthony Joshua beats Francis ngannou in mma

I would ignore dem japanese fights since these fuckers were known for "Hey its just a kicking match" and then they take you down.

Places like japan were known for that.

Grappling is more natural to humans so thats one of the points why it fells less "tiring" but since we are talking about MMA grappling, boxings pace is harder, MMA has more ways to rest AND bodyshots. bodyshots.bodyshots. BODYSHOTS! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODYSHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The biggest problem for Joshua is getting used to Bruces little brother with a D level hairline, fighting barefoot (plantar w arts ... whee), uglier ring girls, fanbase with a negative IQ, less money, uglier gloves/shorts.

Face it, Joshua is the superior male with balls/dick so large that even Shaq would struggle to handle it!

The best looking and baddest man on the planet.

Contrary to popular belief, elite boxers would be extremely dangerous in an MMA cage.

It's not out of the realm of possibility, it just comes down to how committed the individual boxer is. These top boxers can afford 3-5 million dollar camps easily, it's not the same.

Folks act like it takes a lifetime of training to get legitimate TDD and a half decent guard in BJJ, if an elite boxer is serious, he will be able to compete.

The conversation always comes down to can they survive low kicks and the grappling? If you can be decent at defending both you will be a championship contender. Elite and semi-elite kickboxers already have the low kicks on lock, so they come right over and dominate in MMA.

We literally saw former NFL player Greg Hardy come into MMA late as all hell with zero background, and he took Volkov to a decision and did pretty decent. The only thing stopping us from seeing the truth is that the pay in MMA is just not high enough for anyone to take a crossover seriously, they would have to be washouts from their respective sport.

For decades it's been said that a strong grappling base is the key to having a successful MMA career, but times are changing. Now we are seeing fighters build their game off of their striking, because you don't need to be a wizard on the ground, you just have to know how to stall rounds and mitigate damage. How many of the UFC champions right now even employ offensive takedowns? MMA rules are designed to favor strikers, it's why every round starts on the feet, and why fighters with a grinding style are penalized for "inactivity". I don't understand how folks can see Greg Hardy do half decent, and you don't think one of the greatest punchers on the planet with unlimited resources couldn't hold his own with the proper training and experience.

I'm not even saying Joshua could beat Ngannou in MMA, but the dismissal of true world class athletes is crazy to me. Boxing is a much harder sport than MMA, the guys at the top have incredible skill and talent. In MMA you can become a champ while having extreme deficiencies in your game, it doesn't work like that in other high level martial arts.

If anything this is a stupid as fuck take.

Maurice smith
Crocop

Numerous high level strikers come into the game. Only the ones who worked for years at the other disciplines like the ones mentioned transitioned well,

You shertards are just insecure mma fangurls. Is that why Ngannou got knocked the fuck out by Joshua? Bc Ngannou didn't do any boxing training in the lead up to the boxing match? Is that why Ngannou lost to Fury, bc Ngannou didn't do any boxing training in the lead up to the boxing match?

And thats why you think boxers would lose in MMA bc they won't do any MMA training in the lead up to the mma fight?

Well James toney didn’t

Nah, not the original MMA rules. Rules keep on changing and also change depending on the where it takes place. However, you are also missing the point. It's not about who wins, it's about how reliant boxers are on rules to protect them and how terrible they are at dealing with elements of fighting outside of their comfort zone.

And indeed he would not have been able to take Ali down, because these were the rules. Lol

well if there were zero rules, i am sure nobody would be dumb ernough to lay on the ground on their back waiting for the other guy to do something.

well if there were zero rules, i am sure nobody would be dumb ernough to lay on the ground on their back waiting for the other guy to do something.

Indeed.

Ray Mercer beat the HW goat in Timmy while knocking him out and proceeding to take him down at the same time. How does Holly Holm, Izzy, Alex, etc fit into your bullshit narrative?

1.Ray Mercer and Timmy originally tried to get it done as a boxing match the athletic commision said no. Timmy was never gonna take down Ray.

2. Fun fact Holly Holms turned pro in 2010 and had 12 pro fights before fighting Ronda in 2015. She was a pro for 5 years.

3. Izzy turned pro in mma in 2012 lol. He was clearly training mma and kickboxing at the same time, he didn’t come to the big leagues until 2018.

4. Alex turned pro in mma, and got submitted his first fight,

So tell me again ? Lol

1.Ray Mercer and Timmy originally tried to get it done as a boxing match the athletic commision said no. Timmy was never gonna take down Ray.

2. Fun fact Holly Holms turned pro in 2010 and had 12 pro fights before fighting Ronda in 2015. She was a pro for 5 years.

3. Izzy turned pro in mma in 2012 lol. He was clearly training mma and kickboxing at the same time, he didn’t come to the big leagues until 2018.

4. Alex turned pro in mma, and got submitted his first fight,

So tell me again ? Lol
How long was Izzy in the UFC before Champ? How long was Alex in the UFC before champ? How long was Ngannou training before becoming Champ? How long was Gane training before barely losing to the champ? I'm quite amused by your delusions and want to hear more.

How long was Izzy in the UFC before Champ? How long was Alex in the UFC before champ? How long was Ngannou training before becoming Champ? How long was Gane training before barely losing to the champ? I'm quite amused by your delusions and want to hear more.

You got slapped. Try again.

Fact remains, you cannot cross over into mma without cross training son. I shit on your face and you wiped it in your eyes

You got slapped. Try again.

Fact remains, you cannot cross over into mma without cross training son. I shit on your face and you wiped it in your eyes
Again, I've stated many times and you keep proving how insecure you mma fangurls really are. You think boxers are going to take a MMA fight and not do any training? Again you low iq if you think that. With minimal MMA training, Izzy and Alex won the belt in no time, and in dominate fashion. Ngannou with minimum training (back ground in using shovel) and became the biggest MMA star in some time. And look at him and how he is getting dominated in boxing. Gane with minimum training rose to the top of HW and lost a close decision to Ngannou. Again, you very smooth brain if you think boxers can't come over and dominate with minimal mma training. All these boxers need is TDD.

Again, I've stated many times and you keep proving how insecure you mma fangurls really are. You think boxers are going to take a MMA fight and not do any training? Again you low iq if you think that.

1. James toney did not cross train clearly. So you’re low iq to begin with.

2. Plenty of boxing claims otherwise.

3. I didn’t even read after this

With minimal MMA training, Izzy and Alex won the belt in no time, and in dominate fashion. Ngannou with minimum training (back ground in using shovel) and became the biggest MMA star in some time. And look at him and how he is getting dominated in boxing. Gane with minimum training rose to the top of HW and lost a close decision to Ngannou. Again, you very smooth brain if you think boxers can't come over and dominate with minimal mma training. All these boxers need is TDD.

1. James toney did not cross train clearly. So you’re low iq to begin with.

2. Plenty of boxing claims otherwise.

3. I didn’t even read after this
Wow what an insecure little ufc fangurl you is be.

Ray Mercer KO'd Tim Silva, while taking him down after knocking his ass out stiff.

Izzy and Alex became champ with minimal MMA training. How many years wrastlin does Izzy have or Alex have in the bag? Brock has minimal MMA training and came in as HW champ within in like 3 or so fights. Plenty of examples of people coming over to MMA and dominating without any major MMA training. You insecure mma fangurls are all the same.

Ray Mercer KO'd Tim Silva, while taking him down after knocking his ass out stiff.

Izzy and Alex became champ with minimal MMA training. How many years wrastlin does Izzy have or Alex have in the bag? Brock has minimal MMA training and came in as HW champ within in like 3 or so fights. Plenty of examples of people coming over to MMA and dominating without any major MMA training. You insecure mma fangurls are all the same.

Lmfao Brock came in as a ncaa champion wrestler and learned jiujtsu

Lmfao Brock came in as a ncaa champion wrestler and learned jiujtsu
Minimal training in jits. Boxers could easily transition over but why would they for the shit pay from Dana bitch ass White? Ngannou made more money in 1 boxing match than he ever made in the UFC over however many many years. Boxers aren't retarded like ufc fighters.

Minimal training in jits. Boxers could easily transition over but why would they for the shit pay from Dana bitch ass White? Ngannou made more money in 1 boxing match than he ever made in the UFC over however many many years. Boxers aren't retarded like ufc fighters.

Right never mind that Brock himself said he hired the best coaches from the start. Comprido lived with Brock lol

Right never mind that Brock himself said he hired the best coaches from the start. Comprido lived with Brock lol
And boxers crossing over to MMA would never do that too? LMAO Again you ufc fangurls are showing how insecure you really are.

Joshua landed 5 power shots with boxing gloves on. 3 shots that landed... 2 knocked Ngannou down, 1 KO'd him. He just needs to land 1 with MMA gloves on
hear me out, if reem with a more well-rounded striking package than AJ got koed by Francis. I think its silly to say that AJ is HW UFC material

having a kickboxing and wrasslin base is obviously very very different than having a boxing one. boxing is a dying sport, i am sure, its compensation is better but knowing how clout crazy a lot of these boxers are, I would imagine that they would make the ufc switch if they could. Boxing's relevancy plummeted since Floyd and Pacman retired, Jake Paul is the keeping that sport afloat at this point

hear me out, if reem with a more well-rounded striking package than AJ got koed by Francis. I think its silly to say that AJ is HW UFC material
Knocking out Overeem isn't something impressive. 19 losses, 15 by KO

1711384513863.png

Back