Nate Diaz is in trouble against Jorge

Nate's only been tko`d once . Jorge won't ko him . Nate by decision

Jorge maybe has 5-7 lbs on Nate, nothing serious. If you look at Jorge's record you'll discover Nate actually has the better wins versus top competition. Who's Jorge's best win? Till? Askren? Cerrone?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Masvidal

So you saw that Till was working Jorge until he got caught then, same as WB against Pettis?
So, did you call the Diaz vs Pettis fight?
What's your prediction vs Masvidal?
I am not hyping Masvidal at all here, but he appears to be willing to commit to getting a finish at 170 an has been active, I would pick him to beat the Nate we saw against Pettis if it's 3 rounds. If they are the main event then perhaps Nate could outlast him but I'm not exactly convinced he's ready for that length of fight.

I don't know if I publicly called the Pettis Diaz fight, I no get as much time to post as I want <Moves>

Oh, for fuck's sake
Before Jorge KOing Till & Ben, people here were considering him fat, unprofessional, boring, without KO power (so many decision fights) and too small for WW.
Now, he is this big guy, too big for Nate, with good KO power.

So you saw that Till was working Jorge until he got caught then, same as WB against Pettis?

Lol what a joke. Late in the 1st round Jorge got Tills timing down, and was countering him all night. In the 2nd round it was a wrap. Not to mention Masvidal had been inactive for like a year.

Oh, for fuck's sake
Before Jorge KOing Till & Ben, people here were considering him fat, unprofessional, boring, without KO power (so many decision fights) and too small for WW.
Now, he is this big guy, too big for Nate, with good KO power.

Masvidal was fat during the wonder boy fight. Now he's lean and mean. Your only as good as your last fight

Pettis was the perfect matchup for Diaz. I'm shocked he was an underdog just because he took 3 years off. The guy never stops training. Jorge matches up so much better in every way. He should be able to box Nate up with relative ease.

In fact I dont expect this fight to be made. I expect UFC and Nate's team to realize this is a fight they cant win and fight a guy like Tony or Conor rematch instead. Bank on this.

I agree, this new motivated Mas will probably KO him. He will at least outclass him. Jorge is a phenom. Nate isn't. Nate might not even be able to hit Jorge. Jorge never gets hit clean. Never. Mas should knock Diaz out or put on a master-class. He put on a master-class against Al and still lost. This version of Mas is Way more aggressive. It's killer Mas now. Same way it's killer Aldo now. They changed their mentalities. Well Aldo went from killer to decision fighter back to killer again. Jorge has recently just become a killer. He called his shot vs Askren. That really means something. Ask Babe Ruth or Joe Namath.

Last edited:
I am not hyping Masvidal at all here, but he appears to be willing to commit to getting a finish at 170 an has been active, I would pick him to beat the Nate we saw against Pettis if it's 3 rounds. If they are the main event then perhaps Nate could outlast him but I'm not exactly convinced he's ready for that length of fight.

I don't know if I publicly called the Pettis Diaz fight, I no get as much time to post as I want <Moves>
My bad for asking TBH. Lot's of people deserve to eat crow about 241 but I don't bother (I read your post nonetheless).
You're saying Pettis isn't good. Ok. Me and others say he is. Whatever.

It's not a secret that, on sherdog, the Diaz brothers won't get credit for much and they'll be hated for anything. If Jorge losses this then the same story will pop up "He was never good.". So....I don't know why I bother.

My bad for asking TBH. Lot's of people deserve to eat crow about 241 but I don't bother (I read your post nonetheless).

It's not a secret that, on sherdog, the Diaz brothers won't get credit for much and they'll be hated for anything. If Jorge losses this then the same story will pop up "He was never good.". So....I don't know why I bother.
I said Pettis is slow an gasses not that he isn't an elite fighter. Hitting Wonderboy with 1 strike doesn't change the fact that Nate is a bad stylistic matchup for him because he is a pressure fighter that can take damage an keep going, Pettis not so much.

Nate’s a vegetarian so he won’t eat any 3 pieces in this fight. He might take the soda if it’s organic.

Lol what a joke. Late in the 1st round Jorge got Tills timing down, and was countering him all night. In the 2nd round it was a wrap. Not to mention Masvidal had been inactive for like a year.
Till did not learn from his repeated mistake either an got himself KO'd brutally, not a vaunted striker really.

Jorge has gained some punching power since moving up. He used to be pillowfisted at LW.
It wasn't that he was pillow-fisted at all. It was because he didn't commit to most of his striking and was content to try and out point his opponent. Literally cost him 5-6 losses on his record that he arguably should have won.

Nate will need to get inside and land a million paddy cake punches on Jorge his only path is volume. Nate might be a better boxer I'm not even sure about that. Jorge is a better overall striker with KO power. How does this end well for Nate? Conor knocked him down literally 7 times. Pretty sure Mas is capable of putting his lights out..

Jorge is one of the most complete fighters in MMA, he is competent at everything.

Nate has a pretty substantial advantage in cardio however, so in a 5 round fight he can use this to his advantage. I don't think Masvidal is going to try and out wrestle Nate, he's going to want to box him.

I like Jorge early and I think Nate is a wildcard in the championship rounds.

I said Pettis is slow an gasses not that he isn't an elite fighter. Hitting Wonderboy with 1 strike doesn't change the fact that Nate is a bad stylistic matchup for him because he is a pressure fighter that can take damage an keep going, Pettis not so much.
Nate "gasses" too (not my opinion). There are people questioning his tank. See what I'm talking about? Whatever man.
I told you already; "My bad.". My bad because I don't care. I shouldn't get into a convo. I've read all kinds of ish here. If i'd listen to sherdogers I'd never be a Diaz fan. "Bad stylistic matchup"? Have at it. Nate's previous wins being cans? Be my guest. Any future wins being gimme fights? Knock yourself out.
I don't care.

Nate will need to get inside and land a million paddy cake punches on Jorge his only path is volume. Nate might be a better boxer I'm not even sure about that. Jorge is a better overall striker with KO power. How does this end well for Nate? Conor knocked him down literally 7 times. Pretty sure Mas is capable of putting his lights out..
Conor knocked Nate out 14 times bro and subbed him twice, get it right.

Nate's doomed man. I heard his writing his will right now.

Back