Nate Diaz is in trouble against Jorge

It wasn't that he was pillow-fisted at all. It was because he didn't commit to most of his striking and was content to try and out point his opponent. Literally cost him 5-6 losses on his record that he arguably should have won.

It's both.

Go lookup Gambred's weigh-in photos over the years, he was bone dry on the scale and his weight cut was miserable. I have zero doubt his natural power is more accessible to him without the hardcore dieting and water cut.

He also doesn't need to carefully manage his output since there is more in the tank. Unfortunately Jorge is another 165lbs fighter who is naturally right between divisions, but I like him at welterweight.

UFCDenverTatumCombatPress-16.jpg

Masvidal will beat the shit out of Nate.
Nate better look for another fight

Nate will need to get inside and land a million paddy cake punches on Jorge his only path is volume. Nate might be a better boxer I'm not even sure about that. Jorge is a better overall striker with KO power. How does this end well for Nate? Conor knocked him down literally 7 times. Pretty sure Mas is capable of putting his lights out..
Don't use the word literally if you don't know what it means

Conor knocked nate down 3 times, all in the second fight . Literally

It wasn't that he was pillow-fisted at all. It was because he didn't commit to most of his striking and was content to try and out point his opponent. Literally cost him 5-6 losses on his record that he arguably should have won.

Looked pillowfisted to me..

Jorge's gonna beat the holy hell out of Nate.

Conor knocked Nate out 14 times bro and subbed him twice, get it right.

Nate's doomed man. I heard his writing his will right now.
Sorry but a win over LW Anthony Pettis in 2019 doesn't mean shit.

Yeah I called the Stipe and Costa fights too... I've kind of proven I know what I'm talking about over the last 5 years... just a lil bit.

True. Jorge has a chance to tko Nate too, just a much better striker. Nate only has the advantage in cardio and bjj.

Looked pillowfisted to me..
To each their own I suppose.

I found Jorge to sit at the tail end of his reach and his punching power suffered as a result. He tried to be overly technical and outpoint people and paid the piper.

I think Jorge should be the favorite, but wouldn't be surprised to see Nate winning the fight. I think Jorge will use his movement, and in and out striking to hurt diaz, and cruise to a UD. Especially in a 3 round fight.

I predicted Nate would beat Pettis, so that fight has no bearing on my prediction, because we all know Pettis fades as the fight goes on, while Jorge usually has great cardio, and great pace. Plus his confidence is sky high right now, and he has a lot of momentum on his side.

They are both equally dangerous in the stand up. I don't know how you can pick one over the other.

But I must say Diaz has been in way more dog fights where he's willing to take damage to give damage.

Jorge is probably more dangerous in the first 2 rounds.

They are both equally dangerous in the stand up. I don't know how you can pick one over the other.

But I must say Diaz has been in way more dog fights where he's willing to take damage to give damage.

Jorge is probably more dangerous in the first 2 rounds.
Good analysis.

Sorry but a win over LW Anthony Pettis in 2019 doesn't mean shit.

Yeah I called the Stipe and Costa fights too... I've kind of proven I know what I'm talking about over the last 5 years... just a lil bit.
You act as if I give a rat's ass about your opinion.

I just hope Masvidal has at least half the confidence you people have because I don't care for point-fighters.

You act as if I give a rat's ass about your opinion.

I just hope Masvidal has at least half the confidence you people have because I don't care for point-fighters.
Likewise. Maybe don't quote me then.

Masvidal
Boxing, kicking, wrestling, defense
special weakness: Likes to coast and admire his work too much
Bad cardio at 155, let's see it at 170 against a Diaz

Diaz:
BJJ, height, reach, cardio, output, pressure
special weakness: Cuts easily

Diaz now knows how to check kicks, so we get a dirty boxing match mostly with clinches.
Great matchup, great fight > Cobly vs Snoozeman

People tend to forget that Nate is 6'0 with a 76 reach, Junior dos Santos has 77.
That's why his arm punch boxing is effective.

Die hard Masvidal fan, Diaz hater ^^

Last edited:
I think Diaz will win a decision if Jorge can't force a TKO or KO inside a 5 rounder. Can Jorge find an answer for that pitter patter non - stop offense Nate throws at him?
Maybe we'll see a flying dick kick again lol.

How serious is Jorge right now is the biggest question.

Back