Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is it! Hunter Biden Derangement Syndrome!!

Seriously though, why would the word of Rudy and Bannon on a simple meeting warrant wall to wall media coverage?

This is it
Trump's scumbag son killing endangered animals is far more of an issue than this tbh.

This will be fun though. This thread will be super fun though. Google Ivanka-China trade deals and Kushner-Saudi Arabia and just spam the fuck out of those facts.

Kushner-Trump are literally allowing and supporting US bombs blowing Yemeni children to pieces btw.

That seals it. I am not voting for Hunter Biden for President.

Trump's campaign is an absolute train wreck. They are broke, and still think they are running against Shillary. No wonder Trump is getting absolutely crushed in the polls and now the bookies have made him such a huge underdog.
I will give you a hint, you think any of this is going to change someones mind on who they are voting for. His campaign should have gotten Donny to do, was quit being a buffoon and shift to the middle just a little bit, but instead they are focused on the real issues that are impacting America, Hunter Biden.
Everyone knows Hunter is a fuck up, I just find it funny that the LIckspittles devout so much energy to him. There is a shit load of things to attack career politician, Joe Biden about, but the Dum Dum's in Trump campaign, thinks the more America knows about Hunter Biden, the better odds Donny has a chance to win the election.
I guess that is what you get when you give all your kids and the people they are banging key positions in your campaign.
Fucking LoL.

Trump's scumbag son killing endangered animals is far more of an issue than this tbh.

This will be fun though. This thread will be super fun though. Google Ivanka-China trade deals and Kushner-Saudi Arabia and just spam the fuck out of those facts.

Kushner-Trump are literally allowing and supporting US bombs blowing Yemeni children to pieces btw.

Trumps son pays 10's of thousands of dollars to hunt each time, which has been proven to bring animal populations back from the brink of extinction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well I know that, I'm not sure they know that though.

<Durant35>

BUT TRUMP

Last edited:

Woah shertifa, you need a break man. Everytime I see you being an edgy marxist anarchist you’re on dubs. This thread is about Ukraine hunter buddy, stay on topic

tbh its of low moral quality to try to hit Biden on his son's drug addiction. Thats not something to mock IMO. You can hit him on nepotism, sure, but Im not for low blows like that.

tbh its of low moral quality to try to hit Biden on his son's drug addiction. Thats not something to mock IMO. You can hit him on nepotism, sure, but Im not for low blows like that.

Its fair game when he has Joe involved in all his dealings. Hunter is a meth head out serving corrupt foreign countries, and he is calling daddy up to get prosecutors fired to cover his ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back