Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh its of low moral quality to try to hit Biden on his son's drug addiction. Thats not something to mock IMO. You can hit him on nepotism, sure, but Im not for low blows like that.

The drug problem is only one part of the overall big picture here. It’s obvious to anyone this guy used his fathers name and VP position to advance himself artificially. Quid pro quo joe admitted as much on camera that it was just the moda operandi in the barry administration....but it’s been pushed off the news just like the woman he literally grabbed by the pussy

lol @ how much of a fuckup Hunter is.

Who the fuck leaves a computer at a shop when you have a sextape on it as well as incriminating information about yourself?

It's fucking emails....log out the accounts first at least sheesh

So Biden meeting Ukrainians on the behalf of Hunter? Damn this is crazy

Man, if this is what we get in mid-October, imagine November 2. Of course Trump is corrupt as hell too, but that doesn't mean Biden shouldn't have to answer for this.

The Post noted that Hunter Biden allegedly told Archer in a separate message that he needed to “buy a cell phone from a 7/11 or CVS” and that he would do the same.

Is this really all Trumpers have? Hunter Biden?

I expected something better from people with zero qualms about untruths. I mean you could literally make anything up and this is what you go with...
It seemed that way when trump kept bringing him up at the debate. Last ditch efforts I guess.

nWo 4 lyfe

Oh. Ok, then. Because for a minute I thought you said "the guy who facilitates corruption" and meant not Donald Trump.

Tell me again, what is his son-in-law's position in the White House?

That’s the most coherent thing I’ve seen you write. Scott Hall bless

Nice edit btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back