Social NY Post has obtained some juicy Hunter Biden emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least he's not doing something truly embarrassing like have pineapple pizza next to him

And the Russia hoax was investigated as well. I guess should all just accept the outcomes of investigations at face value forever and never listen to any of the evidence ourselves.
Yeah, Republican senate concluded russia and wikileaks used manafort to help the trump campaign.

Now watch as the libs run in circles pretending it’s no big deal.

<Dany07>

Im NoT voTiNg hUnTer imPeCh HanTer
tenor.gif

Rudy admitting he has a bunch of unverified shit he knows won't survive scrutiny. Who will be the media that buys in?

Rudy is a known liar, he is going to have to provide pretty thorough evidence to confirm these are indeed real.

Nobody is going to believe someone like Giuliani unless he can fully back himself with facts and verifiable evidence.

We shall see, if it all does turn out to be true, it certainly isn't a good look for Joe but probably not enough to swing the election for Trump.

I’m sure MSM will hit Biden hard right ? The same MSM that has given Joe the easiest coverage ...

Rudy is a known liar, he is going to have to provide pretty thorough evidence to confirm these are indeed real.

Nobody is going to believe someone like Giuliani unless he can fully back himself with facts and verifiable evidence.

We shall see, if it all does turn out to be true, it certainly isn't a good look for Joe but probably not enough to swing the election for Trump.
Rudy just gave up the ball game
He wants the media to share his evidence without it being scrutinized.

How many hours and/or days was he awake before this pic was taken?!

I suppose you could sleep after a crack binge, I don't really know. But aren't tweakers infamous for staying up for like a week at a time?

It's common practice to copy a hard drive before the FBI seizes it and send that copy to Rudy Giuliani
its common practice for the fbi to pretend to investigate and then nothing to come from the so called investigation

This is pretty low energy stuff, as I don't think non-cult America really gives a shit about Hunter Biden.

its common practice for the fbi to pretend to investigate and then nothing to come from the so called investigation

Nothing came from GOP Senator Ron Johnson's investigation either.

Probably because there is nothing there.

This is pretty low energy stuff, as I don't think non-cult America really gives a shit about Hunter Biden.

"Non-cult" America, where a smirking teenager in a MAGA hat is international news?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back