Official crow eating thread

2 judges thought he lost. The world disagrees. You either live under a rock, or are in denial. The world knows who won that one. Try harder.

too bad the only people's opinions who matter were the 3 judges and you weren't one of them. you're living under a rock if you think the boxing gods were going to score it for Ngannou when the guys who literally funded this match booked an undisputed title fight in December with Fury.

too bad the only people's opinions who matter were the 3 judges and you weren't one of them. you're living under a rock if you think the boxing gods were going to score it for Ngannou when the guys who literally funded this match booked an undisputed title fight in December with Fury.
imagine being a MMA fan, and being as miserable as you sound. LOL. eat dirt, dip shit.

I'm an MMA fan, and I think Fury won, I don't think Francis should have won just because he did a lot better than expected. If the judges had scored it for Ngannou I would have thought it was an iffy decision. Sometimes a fight is scored how it's scored because that's how the fight went. It was close. I looked up the stats after and Fury did better, so even including the knockdown, Francis didn't do enough. If the judges had given it to Ngannou it wouldn't have been the worst judging, but IMHO they got it right.

don't think the boxing gods had anything to do with it. And if there are some boxing gods somewhere who didn't want Francis to win, well he didn't win. And it wasn't because of the 2 judges who scored it for Fury, but because he didn't win the fight.

And if there are boxing gods, even the 1 judge who scored it for Francis, that makes Fury look REALLY BAD. So they did a shitty job here.

Did fury even train for this fight, he was just circling, jab, circling wtf was that.
First time wtching Fury fight? That's what he does with a bit more clinching usually.
He was outboxed today and the boxing world couldn't cope.

I'm an MMA fan, and I think Fury won, I don't think Francis should have won just because he did a lot better than expected. If the judges had scored it for Ngannou I would have thought it was an iffy decision. Sometimes a fight is scored how it's scored because that's how the fight went. It was close. I looked up the stats after and Fury did better, so even including the knockdown, Francis didn't do enough. If the judges had given it to Ngannou it wouldn't have been the worst judging, but IMHO they got it right.

don't think the boxing gods had anything to do with it. And if there are some boxing gods somewhere who didn't want Francis to win, well he didn't win. And it wasn't because of the 2 judges who scored it for Fury, but because he didn't win the fight.

And if there are boxing gods, even the 1 judge who scored it for Francis, that makes Fury look REALLY BAD. So they did a shitty job here.

Fury landed only 11 more total strikes and was outstruck by in power strikes by 5 and there was a 10-8 in there.
Francis won a close decision or drew if scored correctly.

Total strikes doesn't decide the fight in boxing, they still have to be clean and actually do something.
Fury didn't land enough volume to out do the power advantage by Francis and lost the fight by getting dropped.

Idk how the fight went, but seeing the highlights, Ngannou let his inner Poatan go with the left hooks there
<Moves>

That uppercut he tried to land on Fury again and again, uhhh, memories...
hqdefault.jpg

So much cope in this thread even after Francis took a shit all over sherdog's miserable head. <45>

Francis has proven every detractor wrong on this forum, period. He got away from that hating, limelight chasing coach Lopez. Won the belt and left with it, telling the UFC to kick rocks. Got his Fury fight and got paid. Now his performance tonight. Ridiculous. Everyone should have already respected Francis. At this point, if you don't, you're just a hater.
He threw one good punch lol this is a case of Tyson looking bad not Francis looking good. Ya'll are on one with this Francis knob polishing. Where were you before da fight? lol

I’ll eat crow. I like Francis but I definitely would have put money on Fury to kill him. Good on ya Francis.

This was literally on par with celebrity boxing Danny Bonaduce would have KOed both these fooks Screech would have put them in body bags. lmao

Didn't think Ngannou would land a single punch let alone knocking down Fury and losing via split decision. Eating my crow.

Funny how this became thread of excuses though. Some people cannot get past denial stage fast enough.

I had my doubts on Francis decision to leave the UFC, in the end it worked out, great on him.

The Dana White haters on here are a weird bunch, they used Ngannou as a vessel for their hate for Dana, they didn’t even purchase the PPV to even support Ngannou.

I had my doubts on Francis decision to leave the UFC, in the end it worked out, great on him.

The Dana White haters on here are a weird bunch, they used Ngannou as a vessel for their hate for Dana, they didn’t even purchase the PPV to even support Ngannou.

Eat quietly, lad. Don't try to disguise the stupidity of your statements with "yeah but I want to shine Dana's knob so it's all good."

Just enjoy taking all of it in. Don't fight it.

{<jordan}

Back