International Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan

Without talking too much about the political trap that was set by Trump. Biden could either indefinitely extend American occupation or pull out. Either one would be viewed as a political failure here. America invaded a country that was already in a civil war. Instead of backing the side that opposed the Taliban, America installed a weak puppet government. When America left there was going to be a power struggle with the Taliban.

The time table was set and the World knew we were going to leave. Imo America should have pulled out long ago. The occupation was bullshit to start with. For over 10 years there was no real mission for our troops. The fact that other countries did not order their own civilians to leave the country during the 18 month period that they knew was coming is a failure on their own politicians.

Unless you support war for other countries resources, there is no benefit for America to continue to occupy Afghanistan. The cost of the occupation and the lives of American troops was too high. For a country full of people that yell about their freedom all the time, many those same people seem to want to enforce the will of America on other countries.

I stand by my words.

Biden is on Camera denying his own intelligence agencies had the right idea that the Afghan Army etc would crumble in months with a withdrawal. Additionally, he pulled the rug out, and left top allies, and Americans stranded.

Start by removing our citizens before the military?! Lmfao! Wtf is wrong with you?

Tell me why our citizens continued to stay while they were well aware of the military pulling out.

Biden is on Camera denying his own intelligence agencies had the right idea that the Afghan Army etc would crumble in months with a withdrawal. Additionally, he pulled the rug out, and left top allies, and Americans stranded.

Why is everyone staying, despite knowing the deadline to pull out. The Taliban had already started their move against Afghanistan and retaking territory, yet all these countries and civilians stayed not wanting to leave.

Why didn't they remove themselves, knowing that the military would be withdrawing?
This stuff is insane, you are in a war torn country and refuse to remove yourself to safety. You know the Taliban is on the move and refuse to leave. Now that the military is on the move you look around wondering why you are in danger. FFS have some self preservation.

Dude, you can't be serious?
What should the US have done? The date was set, and then extended. Should we have gone back to full on war?

Why is everyone staying, despite knowing the deadline to pull out. The Taliban had already started their move against Afghanistan and retaking territory, yet all these countries and civilians stayed not wanting to leave.
Even with a warning, Joe biden disregarded his own intelligence Angency warnings. They still pulled out too fast, forget the allies, they left behind Americans. This is not normal. I’ve been calling it for years on globalists etc. It’s about to get crazy.

What should the US have done? The date was set, and then extended. Should we have gone back to full on war?
They left in a hurry. In a way that’s been comical. The world is laughing.

Even with a warning, Joe biden disregarded his own intelligence Angency warnings. They still pulled out too fast, forget the allies, they left behind Americans. This is not normal. I’ve been calling it for years on globalists etc. It’s about to get crazy.

The Afghanistan army folded like a wet paper towl. The puppet government ran. Sure all of that happened and wasnt expected. The agreement was put in place and would have caused further losses to stay. All the foreign civilians knew this was coming and stayed in place.

Tell me why our citizens continued to stay while they were well aware of the military pulling out.

People were advised to leave as early as April.

In June they were told to leave.

First week of August anyone who asked for it was given a Repatriation Loan to facilitate leaving.

Absolutely no one (unless I'm mistaken) knew the country was going to instantly fold.

They left in a hurry. In a way that’s been comical. The world is laughing.

They extend the date and pulled out as planned the goal was to have dull troop withdrawals before the 31 of August. They waited until the last moments and withdrew as agreed.

The Afghanistan army folded like a wet paper towl. The puppet government ran. Sure all of that happened and wasnt expected. The agreement was put in place and would have caused further losses to stay. All the foreign civilians knew this was coming and stayed in place.

We all know the fake Afghan army was a joke, and non existent. It doesn't make sense, why America pulled out of the resource dence (1 trillion in precious material) Afghanistan.

This is where we enter the 'dude ct territory'

Just watch. This is where we jump off the deep end.

We all know the fake Afghan army was a joke, and non existent. It doesn't make sense, why America pulled out of the resource dence (1 trillion in precious material) Afghanistan.

This is where we enter the 'dude ct territory'

Just watch. This is where we jump off the deep end.

Its against international law to occupy for resources.

Back