International Parliament holds Joe Biden in contempt over Afghanistan

Agreed. Honestly, big picture, I've been struggling to square the occurences of a POTUS telling us both "We have secured the single place a foreign enemy doesn't control that is the only means of departure and that we pulled the defensive support for weeks ago and that we trust the foreign enemy to allow our desperate citizens and allies to access"

with...

"Some of our extremely vulnerable troops snuck outside this one single place to help 169 folks scale the fucken' wall, but still, others are free to somehow drive into this area from without and they'll be allowed in..."

It's basically a ridiculously roided up ubereem version of these gifs
<YeahOKJen><LikeReally5><TheWire1><SelenaWow><Huh2><DontBelieve1><{vega}><{outtahere}><Grimes01><WhatIsThis><{katwhu}>

Sorry mods for gif-bombing, I've never done that before, but seems like most people agree with this

Joe Biden, legit said on camera the intelligence agencies are wrong. They gave him 6 months. He lost in like 3 days. On an international scale, this is underappreciated.

You're right "US" "Politicians" Absolutely did all of that. The big Corps, which we both agree on we're put ahead of the people. What are you talking about with Afghanistan and America pulling out? That's a free invitation for China and russia, to move in, which they have already been vocal about and are already doing. That is their region of the world. The East. Watch Taiwan, South Korea next. Allies should be absolutely recoiling in horror at this. The writing is on the wall.

Let China and Russia spend trillions and divide their military power to fight an endless war in Afghanistan. The Taliban was hunted and slaughtered only to come back as strong as ever. Allow the US to focus on ally nations that are key to the China Sea expansion.

Let China and Russia spend trillions and divide their military power to fight an endless war in Afghanistan. The Taliban was hunted and slaughtered only to come back as strong as ever. Allow the US to focus on ally nations that are key to the China Sea expansion.

Neither Russia or China will spend anything. They will extort the Taliban, and the Afghan people. They are a large part in why Afghan people are tossing their babies over barbwire into soldier hands.

Well, that doesn't send a chill up my spine or anything.

Do you know if that number is accurate? Is the threat real?

Whether the treal is real, they are going to commit soon, They have been saying they will. With this current president, current withdrawals, lack of leadership and weak military calls, they may just fucking go for it.

Joe Biden, legit said on camera the intelligence agencies are wrong. They gave him 6 months. He lost in like 3 days. On an international scale, this is underappreciated.
Curious to see if they say fuckit and work to sink him... you think they'd be happier with Harris? Maybe more able to influence her?

It's going to get insane in the coming months and years. This is basically a "Go ahead China"

And I know why, but it's not allowed on this forum.
This is intriguing, pm cliffs?

Whether the treal is real, they are going to commit soon, They have been saying they will. With this current president, current withdrawals, lack of leadership and weak military calls, they may just fucking go for it.
Man, heavy times. I really wonder about current troop levels in that country for Taiwanese, US and Chinese...just gonna assume China has some sort of presence there?

Last edited:
The entire reason America was such a power house in WW2 was because of production, and they just traded that off? LOL, it's fucking obvious.
Well, that doesn't send a chill up my spine or anything.

Do you know if that number is accurate? Is the threat real?

The OP of these threads I started at the beginning of the year might be of interest and touch on myriad issues being discussed ITT that I can't possibly address all at once tonight. A lot has also happened since I started them, so they aren't fully up to date.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...on-capex-into-american-manufacturing.4154496/

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...d-of-counterintel-defected-to-the-us.4154495/

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...losi-is-despicable-malicious-vicious.4156129/

And no, the US doesn't even have 30 troops on Taiwan nevermind 30,000. It's posturing but the optics this week definitely look bad.

The OP of these threads I started at the beginning of the year might be of interest and touch on myriad issues being discussed ITT that I can't possibly address all at once tonight. A lot has also happened since I started them, so they aren't fully up to date.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...on-capex-into-american-manufacturing.4154496/

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...d-of-counterintel-defected-to-the-us.4154495/

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...losi-is-despicable-malicious-vicious.4156129/

And no, the US doesn't even have 30 troops on Taiwan nevermind 30,000. It's posturing but the optics this week definitely look bad.
Appreesh for the fact check, think I missed those, will check them out

Appreesh for the fact check, think I missed those, will check them out

They aren't light reads but there's no way to possibly break everything down in a few short sentences or even paragraphs. You have to have some sort of knowledge base to understand all the shit going on right now. The American industrial sector and its intersection with geopolitics is probably my primary interest in life itself outside of my personal finances and social circle. <45>

Lol, you are such a tub of lard. I was for pulling out of Afghanistan while your dad was pulling out of you.

Look at you here....but you, but you, but you.

Such a pussy. Lol

Did you just accuse someone of being raped as a child as an insult?

Jesus Christ dude.

They aren't light reads but there's no way to possibly break everything down in a few short sentences or even paragraphs. You have to have some sort of knowledge base to understand all the shit going on right now. The American industrial sector and its intersection with geopolitics is probably my primary interest in life itself outside of my personal finances and social circle. <45>
No worries on all fronts...I've certainly experienced your threads and know your takes and analysis run deep!

Lol, you are such a tub of lard. I was for pulling out of Afghanistan while your dad was pulling out of you.

Look at you here....but you, but you, but you.

Such a pussy. Lol
STARHOMER.gif

I have to sleep but I will read this. If you called or like you have that is seriously impressive.

Trump turd huggers really need to stfu...nobody cares what you mealy mouthed turd hugging sycophants have to complain about.

No matter how badly Biden botched the pull out from Afghanistan he should wear any condemnation by the British parliment as a badge of honor.

Congress should investigate the fraud and corruption from this war and hold all those criminal accountable. Now that would be something...but would never happen.

Yeah.... no. believing what politicians say in the media would be a terrible way to run a country imo .

2 weeks ago Biden said it'd be fine , basically impossible the entire country would be over run... and nothing like Saigon... maybe they listened to him on the news that time?

I just don’t buy it. Common sense Would tell anyone otherwise, and I’m sure the UK were getting similar cables. If they weren’t, then all they would need to do is ask their intelligence agency or take 15 minutes to search the internet. So, maybe they didn’t think the country would fall into disarray so quickly, but add another month or three and I suspect the same mad rush to evacuate would’ve occurred.

They are looking to point fingers. Instead of feeling a sense of urgency, UK politicians chose to sit on their dicks, debate COVID ad nauseam, and then watch a football tournament all summer, which, in turn, lead to more debates about racism. Want someone to blame? His name is Boris Johnson and he’s been running around all summer dealing with scandals about this and that.

Rory Stewart and Tom T. can pontificate all they wish about ‘abandonment’. The agreement was put on paper during Trump some time ago, and the room should’ve been read — America wished to get out of Afghanistan, no matter the aftermath. It’s a tragedy. The withdrawal was botched beyond belief. Biden continues to lie. But the UK is lying to herself, too.

Back