Social Political correctness vs Islamophobia - is there compatibility of Islamic and Western values?

Fundamentalist religion of almost any stripe really isn't compatable with how most people in the west live and what they value. It's literally why we have the freedom of religion, so people can believe whatever weird nonsense they want and wear whatever goofy costumes their friends from space ask them to without being oppressed so long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.

As a progressive I stand behind the rights of people to say Moses or Muhamad gave them some rules to live by, but I oppose any efforts they'd make to legislate their little list into law.

Last edited:
Islam is the motherhood of bad ideology and the "prophet" Mohhamed the CEO of Snake Oil Sales

Islam is not a religion. A religion strives to enlighment.
It is more of a war philosophy like Sun Tzu.

And if you have any questions where this will lead in countries
where they moved to and are multiplying like rabbits,
watch this female journalist go to a cafe in France.

My childhood friend became insufferable ever since converting to Islam.

He totally lost his sense of humor since converting. Now he has no humor and takes everything literally. For example I typed "You suck" jokingly once and he took so much offense to it that he screen capped it and posted it repeatedly in random discussions to prove how "disrespectful" I am.

Religion isn’t allowed in the Woke era.

And Islam is a religion that doesn’t compromise on its core principles.

So to answer your question: no TS Islam won’t be a welcomed part of the new era west, just like most other religions.

Islam is not a religion. A religion strives to enlighment.
It is more of a war philosophy like Sun Tzu.

And if you have any questions where this will lead in countries
where they moved to and are multiplying like rabbits,
watch this female journalist go to a cafe in France.

At least they havent started molesting local children and burying them if they they refuse religious conversion like Catholics did in US and Canada.

This makes total sense. Bring in a different religion because the previous is too difficult to destroy. It would be easier to destroy religion than to replace one with the other.
lol Not to mention they bring in another Abrahamic religion. Would have been better to bring one with very different core principles and religious stories.

At least they havent started molesting local children and burying them if they they refuse religious conversion like Catholics did in US and Canada.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

islamists do kill people who refuse to convert and
there are many islamic marriages between old dudes and 14 yr olds or younger

Also, this thread is not about Catholics, It's about islam.
And by saying the other guy also did it doesn't make it right.

Last edited:
They are all homos. Joshua, David, Solomon, whoever...
Let's just leave it at that.

P. S. As I've mentioned before, it's a great book about what not to become.

The whole abrahamic trio is a bunch of cultist bs.

The whole abrahamic trio is full of shit.
Fucking genocidal assholes.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

But Islamists do kill people who refuse to convert and
there are many islamic marriages between old dudes and 14 yr olds or younger

Also, this thread is not about catholics,It's about islam.
The core message is the same.

In current day and age neither religion is acceptable the way it was earlier. Singling out Islam, Christianity or Judaism is meaningless without saying neither is allowed in Woke era.

Only difference is Islam and Judaism haven’t compromised on their stances to the extent christians have (very recently) in the face of new emerging society pressures or wokeness. Only difference between the two is islamophobia (acceptable due to 9/11 being not too long ago) vs anti Semitism (not acceptable anymore).

In current day and age neither religion is acceptable the way it was earlier. Singling out Islam, Christianity or Judaism is meaningless without saying neither is allowed in Woke era.

Only difference is Islam and Judaism haven’t compromised on their stances to the extent christians have (very recently) in the face of new emerging society pressures or wokeness. Only difference between the two is islamophobia (acceptable due to 9/11 being not too long ago) vs anti Semitism (not acceptable anymore).

Lol at comparing islamophobia to anti Semitism.
You have a weird sense of current and historic events

Islamist basically brought it on themselves by stabbing random people
on the street all over the world, bombings and organised beheadings on live tv.

What's to ratio of muslim terrorist attacks vs Buddhist,Christian or Jewish terrorist attacks ?

1000: 1 ?

Last edited:

I think Jesus was woke well before we put a name to it. He just wasn't judgemental about it..

Lol at comparing islamophobia to anti Semitism.
You have a weird sense of current and historic events

Islamist basically brought it on themselves by stabbing random people
on the street all over the world, bombings and organised beheadings on live tv.

What's to ratio of muslim terrorist attacks vs Buddhist,Christian or Jewish terrorist attacks ?

1000: 1 ?
Again such a horrible post I don’t even know where to start.

Ratio of terrorist attacks? Lol depends on what you characterize as terrorist attacks. More violence and murders include mass shooting by non Muslims in USA ! Just cause they are usually white or black non Muslim sounding names we don’t label them as terrorists.

anti Semitism vs islamophobia is hard to comprehend for you? How old is judaism and how old is Islam?

Jews have historically been fair game to pick on for centuries and only now have they gottten a protected status. From killing Christ to being murdered themselves all across the globe by every religion and government. Jews went through that struggle. Islam hasn’t yet to that extent.

But Israel which is the single biggest violator in modern history (just look up # of human rights violations resolutions against them and the entire world combined in the last few years and open your eyes dummy) of human rights is now allowed to do what it wants cause we have a bigger public enemy in Islam. As societies evolve Islam may no longer be our biggest enemy and then we will turn a blind eye to Islam’s shortcomings and abuse(especially their take on freedom of speech and Women’s rights) just like we are perfectly fine with knowing the nations we live in were built on genocide, crusades and forced conversions in the name of God and Queen.

Last edited:
I think Jesus was woke well before we put a name to it. He just wasn't judgemental about it..
I lol’d but this is unfortunately true with all major religions themselves they changed mindsets and way of thinking. Who is the Abraham of wokeness? Bill gates, soros? We need to identify and become companions to this future Demi god

Being somewhat "on the inside" of how American Islam is coming along, I can observe several things going on:

1. Any sort of extremism or terrorism was completely nipped in the bud after 9/11, and the only people who do it now are lone wolves or entrapped by the FBI, normally psychologically marginal people. The terrorism risk was overblown and is basically nil.
2. The parallel society is not forming, instead, masjids are turning into protestant churches, with basketball courts, youth groups, protestant hermeneutics applied to the Koran, 'church' lady councils running everything and congregational organization, which leads to....
3. Liberalization. As the nature of a highly scaled society is allowed to democratically influence an organization, it will inevitably become more individualistic and atomized, leading to Joel Osteen tier personal fulfillment sermons, charitable works, and increasing compliance with monocultural mores. The liberalization is ongoing and quite striking, and only seems to not infect immigrants and a small group of genuinely devout Muslims who increasingly isolate themselves from the broader culture. All the people born here basically have the values of the general culture, with everything that entails. For example, I've witnessed almost monolithic acceptance of homosexuality (which is strictly forbidden) and condemnation and divorces as the result of polygamy (which is allowed), with no apparent thought as to the place these two things have in their divine law.
Where is this happening as I have not seen it.
The liberalizing isn't near the levels of Christianity and I doubt it ever will be.
Are there any videos of these liberalist Muslims and the modern types of mosques with women running things that you speak of? And Muslims speaking in acceptance of even homosexuality and marriage of Muslim women to non-muslims?

The real litmus test is how many are able to renounce Islam altogether if they want to without threats or social exclusion. That is freedom of religion.

http://formermuslimsunited.org/apostasy-from-islam/

"If you covert you die...the penalty for leaving Islam is death in all schools of Sharia, both Sunni and Shiite...Islam promises heavenly rewards to individual Muslims who take the law into their own hands. Sharia states that the killers of apostates and adulterers are not to be punished as murderers"....

"Muslims are not just distrustful of the West, but they are distrustful of one another. People are often more afraid of their neighbors and family members than the police. Thus we see husbands or father pressured to apply Sharia by killing an adulterous wife or daughter, or a perfect stranger participate in killing of an apostate in the public square....The power of Islam comes from turning Muslim against Muslim with a reward in heaven."

In Europe in any case it's definately not like that in the main part. They generally will try to segment themselves into ghettos and follow their own laws where they can. In some cases this goes to the extreme including committing 'honor' killings on members of their own families or communities or others for what they perceive as misbehaving or not complying. Again it's not a majority by any means at least in Western countries, but a signifigant percentage still. The France teacher killing is another example.
And like it or not it's had some effect.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/511817-teachers-lessons-offend-muslims/

Last edited:
They are compatible to the extent that they can use each other to achieve power.

Where is this happening as I have not seen it.
The liberalizing isn't near the levels of Christianity and I doubt it ever will be.
Are there any videos of these liberalist Muslims and the modern types of mosques with women running things that you speak of? And Muslims speaking in acceptance of even homosexuality and marriage of Muslim women to non-muslims?

The real litmus test is how many are able to renounce Islam altogether if they want to without threats or social exclusion. That is freedom of religion.

http://formermuslimsunited.org/apostasy-from-islam/

"If you covert you die...the penalty for leaving Islam is death in all schools of Sharia, both Sunni and Shiite...Islam promises heavenly rewards to individual Muslims who take the law into their own hands. Sharia states that the killers of apostates and adulterers are not to be punished as murderers"....

"Muslims are not just distrustful of the West, but they are distrustful of one another. People are often more afraid of their neighbors and family members than the police. Thus we see husbands or father pressured to apply Sharia by killing an adulterous wife or daughter, or a perfect stranger participate in killing of an apostate in the public square....The power of Islam comes from turning Muslim against Muslim with a reward in heaven."

In Europe in any case it's definately not like that in the main part. They generally will try to segment themselves into ghettos and follow their own laws where they can. In some cases this goes to the extreme including committing 'honor' killings on members of their own families or communities or others for what they perceive as misbehaving or not complying. Again it's not a majority by any means at least in Western countries, but a signifigant percentage still. The France teacher killing is another example.
And like it or not it's had some effect.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/511817-teachers-lessons-offend-muslims/

I can't speak for Europe, but "social exclusion" doesn't really sound like a litmus test for much.

The eternal conflict is very simple. Take the U.S. of A. for example... We have a U.S. Constitution which is the Law of the Land, the foundation for which all things are established in our country. In Islam, the Sharia Law is the Law of the Land, the foundation for which all things are established in their daily lives.

All Islamic believers will always work to cause Sharia to prevail over anyone's "Law of the Land." This makes them enemies inside of any non-Islamic country, unless they pledge to live under the host country's "Law of the Land."

Any muslim who is faithful to Sharia will call any other muslim an unbeliever if there is a pledge to live under a host country's "Law of the Land."

Really it all boils down to violence. I don’t suspect that gender roles in the Amish and Mormon communities are a great improvement over muslims, but we’re fine with them practicing what they please.

I really don’t care that you force the hijab on women, but please, don’t kill me or my countrymen.

While it’s correct to point out the cultural incompatibilities, such as views on homosexuals and women, on a personal level I don’t care how people feel, so long as it doesn’t extend into real life violence.

Back