Media Sean Strickland breaks down crying on Theo Von’s podcast | UPDATE: Video in OP

ZHFppZ.gif
Isn’t this the guy that said kids should get abused by their parents bc kids are too soft these days?
This is the guy right?
Kids should be spanked not abused

What a bitchy attitude. If it makes you uncomfortable you can suck somebody's dick.

It's good that this kind of stuff is shared. Lots of kids go through this in secret and keeping it a taboo topic works against the victims and in the abusers' favor.
…….huh?
Yeah, making the subject taboo is a great way to help victims. Fucking moron.
Yeah, nobody should talk about their lives. And when they do, they should repress the important stuff.
It's an interview with him, what do you want him to do?

I also read people on average only disclose this stuff in their 40s. The norm is that people are quiet about it for far longer than is healthy for themselves or for society.

Of course though, people shoul pay attention to whether they're making other people uncomfortable too though, unless making the other person uncomfortable is part of giving the listener a reality check about life is on other sides of the tracks.
The reality too much for your soft ass to bear ?

Don't you guys find his comment suspicious? The ones that talk/think like this are the abusers.

Very sus.

Whoever he's doing it to/did it to, I hope they get help.

LOL wtf?
Wtf is the difference? It’s subjective so just don’t do it!
I guarantee Strickland’s dad doesn’t think what he did is abuse so I guess, by your definition, it’s justified. Got it lol.
You don’t beat the shit out of your kids but a pop on the ass won’t hurt them

Wow. This is the first time sherdog is hearing about this. Strickland hasnt been publicizing this for the last few months, and nobody has ever even discussed this.

Nice find. I had no idea.
ur face is a baby

The reality too much for your soft ass to bear ?
No, but what am I to do? All of the arguments about awareness fall flat. We know it goes on but nothing institutionally has changed it. People wear their pain on their sleeve like a martyr.

Quite a few fighters suffered significant abuse growing up.
Mike tyson, sugar ray leonard and mickey ward were all sexually abused growing. All of them said they went public with it to help other victims of abuse not feel so much shame about it.
The shame nearly killed all three of them because of alcohol and drug addictions they developed to cope.

These guys are Fuckin clowns man. Why Is he always crying? You should only be crying in the Cage after a win or during the walkout. Nothing else is ok

What a bitchy attitude. If it makes you uncomfortable you can suck somebody's dick.

It's good that this kind of stuff is shared. Lots of kids go through this in secret and keeping it a taboo topic works against the victims and in the abusers' favor.

My dad was an alcoholic and picked my locked bedroom door and put a gun to my head at 18yrs old thinking I was a stranger breaking into the house.

Until I talked about it as a 40+ year old, it was something weighing me down all this years.

Glad I shared it and let it go.

Good for Sean for having strength to share that type of shit.

1490014627-giphy-1.gif

ZHFppZ.gif
Isn’t this the guy that said kids should get abused by their parents bc kids are too soft these days?
This is the guy right?

its also the same guy who was in tears because he cant legally kill Dillon Danis.

How about some boundaries Sean? Maybe not allow this topic in every single interview now. You know they're gonna ask about it every time now.

Back