Sean Strickland vs Paulo Costa or Alex Pereira vs TBA or Islam Makhachev vs Dustin Poirier - Which fight are you most excited to watch? (Semi-Finals)

Which fight are you most excited to watch?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Choose Strickland vs. Costa. These two will carry the whole card, because Dolidze vs. Hernandez got cancelled and the other match ups are not even press conference worthy.

Pereira vs. TBA will for sure be cool too, but who knows when, where and against who it happens, so I can’t really get excited for imaginary fights.

Alex vs Jiri means that wins.

Alex vs anyone else means Islam/Dustin wins.

Strickland has a lot of nutt-huggers in here and Costa has plenty of haters; so I'm happy to see S.S. get KTFO by another Brazilian.

Pereira vs TBA followed by Strickland vs Costa for me. I don't need to see Poirier get taken down with ease while going for a guillotine and then get totally dominated on the ground until he eventually gets submitted. Yeah of course he could always land a big punch and pull off the upset, I just don't think it's that likely.

Depends who TBA is, if it's Ankalaev then thats the one i'm most intrigued by to see if Periera can nullify the grappling. If not then Islam v Dustin.

People saying Costa v Strickland underestimate Strickland's ability to stink up the joint. One of the most boring styles in the entire ufc.

Strickland vs Costa has everything to be great. From the buildup to the actual fight. Has the retarded trashtalk started yet?

But I'm always down to watch some Pereira, Islam and Doostin fight.

Uh oh I just checked and his record against Brazilians is 1-3 and the one he beat I've never heard of...
Pretty meaningless stat. Most likely this looks like Whittaker-Costa. Remember, Costa is 1-4 since 2019. His only win was a ho-hum decision over a fossilized Rockhold who was finished months later by Mike Perry in bareknuckle. Strickland has the skills and stamina to throw leather for 3-5 rounds with high output. Costa is pretty much a brawler who has a slight puncher's chance against anyone but not much else against elite fighters.

I like these threads.

I'm most into Cost vs Strickland. I want to see how Stricklands durability holds up against da Natty Goats power.
Sean is more durable than Whittaker at this point. How did Whittaker-Costa go?

Back