SEKIRO SUCKS! camera, hitboxes, AI, saves, tracking, load screens (its kinda broken)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game literally cheats its hit boxes in order to make dodging unreliable

they desperately want you to stand and Perry which is perfectly fine it's just a lame way to accomplish that goal

if they wanted to do it in a cool way they would give you a very demanding cardio gauge that depleted whenever you dodged making your subsequent counter-attacking worthless... problem solved and you don't have to cheat the hit boxes
The ogre grab hit box is laughably bad. Like indie game $1 on Steam bad.

The ogre grab hit box is laughably bad. Like indie game $1 on Steam bad.
Quite possibly the best example of what I'm talking about but if you dig into hit box videos on YouTube it is literally a treasure Trove of hilarity, the game is worse than bad it's broken

It's terribly entertaining to see all the ravenous Fanboys trying desperately to defend such a broken cheat game

Quite possibly the best example of what I'm talking about but if you dig into hit box videos on YouTube it is literally a treasure Trove of hilarity, the game is worse than bad it's broken

It's terribly entertaining to see all the ravenous Fanboys trying desperately to defend such a broken cheat game
I cheesed every boss in the game and then quit at the last boss lol

I cheesed every boss in the game and then quit at the last boss lol
the game is built on cheese so I wouldn't be too ashamed.

I only enjoyed the samurai duels but I absolutely loved the level design Graphics grappling hook and the fact that you had to grab ledges

The camera hitboxes and tracking are truly terrible and largely destroyed my ability to enjoy the title but once you learn to play by the script it is extremely cinematic and quite entertaining much like a fake wrestling match

I definitely won't be buying the next one until it comes down to ten bucks however if they fixed the hitboxes camera and tracking I would totally pre-order.

I love intense difficulty like OG Ninja Gaiden

You and others might, but the average player does not. They want a power fantasy with moderate resistance. It's why the majority of games in general, are easy as piss.

Anyways, happy trails, whoever you were.

In the end it seems that Sherdog, like Sekiro, was just too difficult for him.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back