So We're gonna complain about Alex vs Hill too?

Would have been perfect to squeeze that match up no one seems to like/get it over with and not have to make a main event out of it down the road.

Some people have their bitch button on fuckin 10 all day every day...fuck em lol.

It would've gotten it out of the way for the baby back whiners like you said.
Belal would've won or lost, and if he lost then so beit.

I'll never understand the level of complaining around here brother.

AV is still fresh to death btw ;)

You are right, shit response and sounds like you're the one crying bud. Sorry you can't handle a joke, like anyone thought we would get a big name fighter like the ones I jokingly said. We got Jamal Hill who no one outside of Sherdog knows to headline a monumental milestone PPV. I personally think it's a entertaining match up with potential if it sticks but nothing crazy. I won't be surprised if 299 with O'Malley gets similar or better numbers than 300 though.
"i was only joking and pretending to be dumb!!!!'
who gives a fuck about names? i care about quality fights. caring about "names" is for TMZ obsessed casuals. take that shit and keep it. 300 is a damn fine card for people who know about fights. for people living in the past, theyll have to go elsewhere.

UFC screwed up by throwing down the WMMA fight first as the rousing Main Course meal -- that looked like a tasty plate of Figs and Brie.

Terrible read of their paying fans as well as Sherdoggers who rejected that treat and were waiting for some grand announcement -- which was slow rolled as they added side dishes.

Sure, we all get a Steak dinner for UFC 300 with Alex and Hill -- but they played with our hunger for too long for us to feel great about it.

View attachment 1030455

How many male fighters have a fight of the year under their belt?
The co main is a damn good fight tbh.

Weili is a good fighter who won't fold lawn a lawn chair.
Yan is the same way.

I don't see a need to hate on the co main tbf sir.

I think it's a really good card top to bottom. Not what I expected for a headliner to be sure, but it's a banger of a fight! I'm stoked for most of the match ups. The co-main kinda takes the air out of it for me though. I could care less.

Naw, I enjoy the potential of this card. Always comes down to if the fights deliver. People still have not learned that names don't equal quality. It's almost as if none of these "hardcore" fans actually watch fights. If they did, they would know that. It's like watching men get emotional and act feminine with their complaints that amount to nothing in reality. People have their expectations and there's nothing you could do about it. Feels like vegans in a steakhouse sometimes to be honest with reactions.

Yes, MMA "reporters". I don't know if they hate MMA in general. But they hate the UFC, they hate Dana, they hate the toxic fans, and they hate themselves.
I agree. The way the MMA media shits on every Apex card is silly. It could've been an exciting night of fights and they will shit all over it. Of course having the crowd there is better. It doesn't matter to me as long as the fights deliver.

How many male fighters have a fight of the year under their belt?
The co main is a damn good fight tbh.

Weili is a good fighter who won't fold lawn a lawn chair.
Yan is the same way.

I don't see a need to hate on the co main tbf sir.

Dude, YOU DO YOU.

I enjoy Men's March Madness -- I'm not a Women's Tournament fan. It just isn't the same.

And that is similar in my perspective on Men's and Women's MMA -- it might have same rules but it isn't the same.

Not hating, I will watch some WMMA -- but its just not as grand.

Dude, YOU DO YOU.

I enjoy Men's March Madness -- I'm not a Women's Tournament fan. It just isn't the same.

And that is similar in my perspective on Men's and Women's MMA -- it might have same rules but it isn't the same.

Not hating, I will watch some WMMA -- but its just not as grand.
Weili and Joanna 1, wasn't grand?

Hill isn't even 9 months into his post achilles rehab. I don't know but this seems like the UFC ran out of options and moved Pereira from UFC 301 to 300.
True it does seem forced

They tried to get Rhonda but she is busy being a dnb

They tried to get Brock but he is busy being daddy Screenshot_20240218_032839_Facebook.jpg

They tried getting khamzat but he is fasting during ramadan

They tried to get a lot of people but they were unsuccessful

First when we get Gaethje vs Max many sherdoggers go up in arms and says ufc 300 lacks meaningful fights, seems like weird thrown together fights that make no sense, ect, ect.

Then a fight that comes along that is actually a championship fight that is both exciting and makes sense we call it dull and unworthy of main eventing? I've seen a lot of posts suggesting this.

What exactly did everyone want??? you got cool gimmicky fights like Max vs gaethje, meaningful title eliminators like Armen vs charles, and title fights with weight like alex vs hill and Zhang vs Xionan.

I really think nothing the UFC could do would ever satisfy anyone.
They all wanted Conor 'cause they aren't mma fans, they're conor fans. The forum got flooded by them and there're still a lot of them left.

Only main that would of been worse is Edwards Belal. Needed to Alex v Izzy or Aspinall.. ball dropped

Revenue is increasing in UFC year after year

People is expecting something much better that UFC 100 and better than UFC 200

1708350765024.png

1708351495269.png

Understandable I think?

The problem is UFC don't want to pay the fighters, Francis is gone, champs and great fighters retire or change organizations or worst of all... No new elite prospect is interested in fighting or peanuts, money is respect in elite sports and MMA fighters are seen like a joke

13% of the whole revenue is going to the fighters... Where is the 87% of the money?

That's why people complain, UFC is hurting the sport

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back