News Strickland vs DDP at 297; Volk vs Topuria at 298; O'Malley vs Chito at 299 (Official)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Was hoping to see Khamzat get his ass whooped. I'm not confident that Strickland beats DDP.

I'm fine with Merab and Aljo not fighting each other, but the fact that Merab didn't call for O'Malley because he wanted Sterling to get a rematch or something is pretty stupid.

How in the world is volk fighting before islam....again? Fucking hell
Because Volk will fight in any town and I would imagine that Islam is somewhat more picky about the location and timing.
That's why.
Volk did say that he did not think that Islam would fight on 11days notice (like Volk did) and I think there's a lot of validity to that.

Dana literally said it was the Khamzat vs Usman winner.

But nobody expected Dana's word to mean anything, did they?

Why did Strickland deserve this? I get the vibe you are saying that b/c it's an easier matchup. Is that what you mean by deserve? Otherwise, wouldn't it have been DDP that deserves it? (the shot over Khamzat).
Because amigo, he just dominated and HEAVILY BEAT Adesanya. -- The man who the UFC and all their cohorts were saying was one of the Greatest, maybe better than Anderson Silva (which he demonstrably is NOT).

Strickland absolutely TROUNCED golden over-hyped kid Adensaya (last 4 fights.: kinda won 1 and almost lost 3 --- was LOSING to Pereira for the 2nd time before he got lucky with a clip) and Sean now is the reigning 185lbs Champ.
Almost TKO'd Adesanya at end of Rd.1 (very close) and took a crushing victory over 5 rounds.

That is why. That is exactly why.

Saudia arabia is a pretty big rival of the UAE, and islam has been a loyal Abu dhabi guy, so much so as being consistently welcomed and hosted by their royalty. I doubt he'd be booked to headline in Saudia Arabia unless they really want to piss off their close ties with the UAE.

In that case, I believe Dana will look to book Islam vs. Colby/Leon for May or June.

Strickland's only slip up was the Alex fight, I never got why people underrate him he is solid everywhere, if he does what he normally does and wins a decision I won't be surprised at all

DDP, Topuiria, and O'Malley by ko.

Damn, first time I have ever seen the Poll at exactly 50%

35 for Strickland, 35 for DDP

Gonna be a great fight

Back