There Is Now A Massive Rift Between Conor McGregor And Dana White

Could you imagine Conor going to Bellator... Which eventually led to them absorbing the UFC :p

This dbag better shut up and fight. Doesn't want to defend his belt now he's asking for probably way too much than he's worth. Conor is the worst thing to ever happen to MMA
HAHAHAHA holy wowsers! Butthurt much?

This was coming from a mile away… Dana has eventually shat on all his best fighters. The biggest sign was when he said a few days ago that Ronda was still the biggest star… I.E: A thinly veiled crack at Conor.

The thing is though: The MMA game can FLIP in a heartbeat. Dana White is a promoter and the UFC will always be around… Conor is one loss away from losing virtually all his bargaining power.

This is why Dos Anjos is a crazy risk but potentially a crazy reward. He wins that fight and suddenly he can probably do whatever the heck he wants. He loses and the mystique is gone [Despite what the morons say about people giving him a 'pass' because it's LW… Sorry, it doesn't work that way].

The safe bet would have been to fight Diaz, take on a rematch with Aldo, then maybe Cerrone [After a few wins], then finally Edgar, Hollaway and after that a crack at LW BUT… He jumped straight into the shark tank and is risking everything… It's ballsy but if he pulls it off the UFC will struggle to contain him.

But why are you telling a Dillashaw story in a thread about Conor?
If you think for a moment conor is not just as much of a snake if not more than sillydilly you are sadly mistaken. Conor is only about conor. He will stab whoever he needs to in the back to get where he wants to go.

Good for Conor. If you a fan or not it doesn't matter he is who people are paying to see. Cotto does a million PPV buys and gets guaranteed 20 million. Conor is doing those #s and deserves to get paid. That may change if he loses but for now he's smart enough to hold out for as much $ as possible.

All I see is assumptions and conspiracy theories. Like Fertitta slamming the belt down, despite the fact that he was grinning ear to ear in a photo seconds later.

In that photo you're talking about Conor is addressing Fertitta, what do you expect Fertitta to do? Scowl at him?. I've been polite and smiley with an employee, and fired them the next day. Public etiquette.

We both could be wrong, but its interesting.

Yup! I am not not the least bit surprised by this "rumor", in fact I have been saying that this entire King Conor take over would most likely start to go bad. Conor and every other fighter on the roster should absolutely be out to make the most money, and have the greatest success possible, however, ... When it comes to running a business at no point should the owner/ceo/president of that business allow another King to sit on their throne.

You can tell that Conor is relatively ignorant when it comes to business as he is trying to do way too much, too soon. He hasn't had the unified belt but for a split fekkin second and he already wants to be a business partner, hold 3 belts, and go off and start his own promotion? Ahahahahaha .. pure comedy, and most of his plan will fail and not because his goals are unattainable, but because Conor is not the savvy businessman that he is currently pretending to be.

Conor is fixing to be the next Tito Ortiz.
There's a lot of wishful thinking in here. Good luck with all that.

I don't see the UFC losing much leverage at all unless a fighters' union emerges.

Yup! I am not not the least bit surprised by this "rumor", in fact I have been saying that this entire King Conor take over would most likely start to go bad. Conor and every other fighter on the roster should absolutely be out to make the most money, and have the greatest success possible, however, ... When it comes to running a business at no point should the owner/ceo/president of that business allow another King to sit on their throne.

You can tell that Conor is relatively ignorant when it comes to business as he is trying to do way too much, too soon. He hasn't had the unified belt but for a split fekkin second and he already wants to be a business partner, hold 3 belts, and go off and start his own promotion? Ahahahahaha .. pure comedy, and most of his plan will fail and not because his goals are unattainable, but because Conor is not the savvy businessman that he is currently pretending to be.

Conor is fixing to be the next Tito Ortiz.
You also didn't think Conor would have a chance against Aldo. Turns out, you were wrong. I feel you are misguided here as well.

What you thought was a GOAT was nuttin' but a SNAKE.

JK. Everyone knows there are no snakes in Ireland (and the Boss vs. Employee narrative is simply a great way to build hype. UFC and Conor are still friends).

You're a smart guy, I like you

WholePessimisticHyrax.gif

What's going to be funny is watching Conor being unable to fight 'cause he's tied into a multi-fight contract with teh UFC.

If Conor's goal is to run his own small promotion in Ireland and fight scrubs once in a while, he can probably manage that, but if he thinks he's going to compete with teh UFC, he's taken a few too many to the coconut.

In a few months, after RDA dispatches him, there will be an entirely new narrative.

Oh my, you really are a moron if you think McGregor is gonna do that. He wants BIGGER and BETTER all the time. He ain't planning on taking backward steps, don't be so outrageously dumb you can't really believe notions like this

Back