Social Trump to void birthright citizenship (part of the 14th amendment)

I agree on this too.
I have a somewhat nuanced view on anchor baby immigrants and birthright tourism. In general I think Trump should outlaw both , but I think an exception should be made for indigenous peoples of the Americas, especially MesoAmericans.
I think you should have had legal residence for a year before you can claim citizenship for a birth. Otherwise it's just poor people doing birth tourism and they're taking advantage of the system.
My godmother was high up in Phoenix government. She has a lot of stories about how illegals are sinking the local governments with what they need social security and what not wise. She's black btw. I'm half Mexican and don't want massive influxs that the country can't handle

That would account for gaining a few percentage points, not going from almost none to a majority in 2-3 generations. You're going to have a hard time explaining how the poorest people having the most kids by far is a good thing for a country.
There weren't "almost none" minorities in the United States. The only reason that the majority held steady during the post-war period was that there was an abnormal increase in the birth rate after WWII that resulted in the Baby Boomer generation.

2560px-US_Birth_Rates.svg.png

As far as "that would only account for a few percentage points"... You should really take some math classes and educate yourself on concepts like compounding. For example, here is compound interest in finance:
Power-of-Compound-Interest.jpg

Take that same concept and extend it to birth rates over a few generations, and see if you can understand now.
Yeah, it is doomed, which is why democrats want no border infrastructure or enforcement. Then the rest of the country can be run like LA and San Fran with homeless populations the size of other states' capitals despite having untold billions in tech money. I guess cleaning up human shit on the streets can be one of those guaranteed government jobs they keep telling me about.

This quote is as dumb as hell. Let me leave this here:
The slowdown in Latino immigration is largely attributable to a decline in the inflow of unauthorized workers. In 1995, there were 2.6 million unauthorized Latino immigrants in the labor force, according to Pew Research Center estimates. The number peaked at 6.4 million in 2008 and subsequently fell to 5.9 million by 2016 (the latest year for which estimates are available). As a result, the share of the foreign-born Latino workforce in the country without authorization fell from 49% in 2008 to 44% in 2016.
38l2kj.jpg

Jim Crow laws and the Klan were structurally doomed too, but somehow the idiots of that time period managed to get over it. So I'm sure you'll find a way to get over it too.

The reason places like LA and San Francisco have sizable homeless populations despite having untold billions in tech money is because of an extreme lack of shelter for the homeless.
Oh, is that why?
<puh-lease75>

If only they'd raise taxes they could make shelters for 150,000 people like most places, they wouldn't have a problem. It's nothing to do with astronomical rent and encouraged drug abuse. You can shoot heroin and take a shit on the sidewalk in front of a restaurant, but that restaurant is getting shut down if they have plastic straws. San Francisco has the highest property crime rate of any major city in the country and violent crime on public transportation has doubled in just the last 4 years. But yeah, it's probably because the damn republicans there won't build homeless shelters.

I think he will, eventually.
The more important question is whether it survives a court challenge.

Just like last week he was all for background checks...

C'mon man...

Because white or majority privilege is real and awesome, why would any white person want to give up the balance of power that scales to their advantage?
Besides Asians, minority run places haven't done well at all. Plus teh crime rate

Besides Asians, minority run places haven't done well at all. Plus teh crime rate

Ummm, I don't think there's a single country in which minority populations run things...

You do realize that minorities here are majorities in their native/ homelands

Ummm, I don't think there's a single country in which minority populations run things...

You do realize that minorities here are majorities in their native/ homelands
I do. Look at countries in Africa and South America as examples.
Then again white people have so much guilt that they can't do anything but sabotage themselves, so there's not a lot of options to be fair

I think you should have had legal residence for a year before you can claim citizenship for a birth. Otherwise it's just poor people doing birth tourism and they're taking advantage of the system.
My godmother was high up in Phoenix government. She has a lot of stories about how illegals are sinking the local governments with what they need social security and what not wise. She's black btw. I'm half Mexican and don't want massive influxs that the country can't handle
It's like the poor peoples version of the Panama papers. Only difference is we get punished.

I do. Look at countries in Africa and South America as examples.
Then again white people have so much guilt that they can't do anything but sabotage themselves, so there's not a lot of options to be fair

Whatever you got to tell yourself to vote for the party that lowers my tax rates

Remember how these dipshits were taking their pocket constitutions out to wave at everyone just a few years ago?
GettyImages-503383198-e1470082798977.jpg

Until someone decided it was time to have those on the more liberal leaning side do the same. (if people care to call Muslims liberals)

995615_1_0802-khizr-khan-constitution_standard.jpg

giphy.gif
Remember obama was king obama and was trampling on the constitution they all said they love and respected. I actually remember republicans taking out their little pocket sized constitutions and waving them around. These people have no morals or standards. explains how we got trump.

Remember obama was king obama and was trampling on the constitution they all said they love and respected. I actually remember republicans taking out their little pocket sized constitutions and waving them around. These people have no morals or standards. explains how we got trump.

The Obama tyranny talk gets more laughable as the days go by.

Here is what conservatives think: When you have been victimized for so long morals or standards that apply to others shouldn't have to apply to you. American conservatism is nothing more than a giant circle jerk of perpetual victimhood.

There weren't "almost none" minorities in the United States. The only reason that the majority held steady during the post-war period was that there was an abnormal increase in the birth rate after WWII that resulted in the Baby Boomer generation.

2560px-US_Birth_Rates.svg.png

As far as "that would only account for a few percentage points"... You should really take some math classes and educate yourself on concepts like compounding. For example, here is compound interest in finance:
Power-of-Compound-Interest.jpg

Take that same concept and extend it to birth rates over a few generations, and see if you can understand now.

This quote is as dumb as hell. Let me leave this here:

38l2kj.jpg

Jim Crow laws and the Klan were structurally doomed too, but somehow the idiots of that time period managed to get over it. So I'm sure you'll find a way to get over it too.
YOU are the one who said "it's doomed" and I was quoting you, genius. What are you even talking about with the rest of this crap? Jim Crow and KKK were democrats and a higher percentage of republicans voted for the civil rights act than democrats.

What kind of total idiot would applaud their country turning into a 1 party state? Yeah, that always goes well.

Again, YOU are the one that said "minorities", while the post I responded to said "brown people". Your compound interest graph would be cute if "brown people" were the only ones having kids and the graph was a hell of a lot longer to represent generations instead of years. I'm having a hard time seeing how it's a good thing that people here illegally working at or below minimum wage are shitting out kids faster than anyone else. Are there a lot of other countries that consider having more poor people a big win?

Last edited:
Whatever you got to tell yourself to vote for the party that lowers my tax rates
Not the point at all. I want less deficit spending.

I also think that having people who will work for less than the standard of living takes away from society. But yes, the republicans are racists :rolleyes: and that's all that matters

Not the point at all. I want less deficit spending.

I also think that having people who will work for less than the standard of living takes away from society. But yes, the republicans are racists :rolleyes: and that's all that matters

What? All people who work for mw are working below the threshold of living standards. Walmart employees and burger flippers are not living the life. The eptiome of US superiority is that educated professionals make more than anywhere else in the world and that the cost of goods and services are one of the lowest in the western first world.

If that requires low skill workers from other countries that do the jobs Americans won't do, for a fraction of the cost, then so be it.

He isn't changing the constitution with an EO and we all know that so this whole thing is a joke. This being said I'd have no issue reworking the phrasing in the 14th to add the stipulation that at least one of the parents need to be a citizen for birthright citizenship to be applied.

What? All people who work for mw are working below the threshold of living standards. Walmart employees and burger flippers are not living the life. The eptiome of US superiority is that educated professionals make more than anywhere else in the world and that the cost of goods and services are one of the lowest in the western first world.

If that requires low skill workers from other countries that do the jobs Americans won't do, for a fraction of the cost, then so be it.
Yes, most retail people are working for below the standard of living. This happened because in the 60s immigration laws were relaxed and in the 80s Reagan stopped enforcing the border. Which led to a large stream of people who will work for far less than what it takes to live in the US. This hasn't always been the case, but it clearly is now. And it's not for the better, and it has nothing to do with getting high skilled workers who can buy crap at Walmart or Amazon.

Yes, most retail people are working for below the standard of living. This happened because in the 60s immigration laws were relaxed and in the 80s Reagan stopped enforcing the border. Which led to a large stream of people who will work for far less than what it takes to live in the US. This hasn't always been the case, but it clearly is now. And it's not for the better, and it has nothing to do with getting high skilled workers who can buy crap at Walmart or Amazon.

The premise of the op is that business owners are specifically saying they can't hire Americans because Americans won't do the work. So they have to hire illegals because it keeps them in business and everyone else get cheaper product.

If Americans won't do the work, and if Americans want cheaper goods, what is your solution. Would you support ending migrant workers in exchange for 20 dollars an hr MW, higher cost of goods and services and fuck labour industries American workers don't want to partake in?

Back