TUF 24 Finale - Mighty Mouse vs Elliot - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jared Cannonier

-amatuer boxing record 7-0
-good footwork for a hw
-powerful right hand
-90% wins in r1 roughly
-works full time still and trains only in evenings and 2 days off < red flag perhaps
-List his style as boxing, footwork with focus on Strength and conditioning

Last 2 fights here:

r1 ko- stopped a take down defence with a sprawl and had good footwork, head movement and chin and an excellent 1-2 combo with a left hand finish.
https://www.ufc.tv/video/jared-cannonier-vs-cyril-asker-ufc-fight-night
HL here:

jordon ko loss here:

Other past fight here shown with similar style

Ion Cutelaba

-Striking, wrestling and sambo background style fighter
-90% of wins r1 roughly
-nicknamed the hulk due to his anger

Last 2 fights here:
ufc debut loss to cirkunov
https://www.ufc.tv/video/misha-cirkunov-vs-ion-cutelaba-ufc-fight-night-macdonald-vs-thompson

Other hl from his wilson win

Cute looked ok against cirkunov considering, 22 years old and still new in the game but some nice speed overall, he seems to do well cardio wise, even says he goes 5-6 rounds during camp and training sessions.

Not sure since Cute is listed as light hw while jared as hw here, ufc site says same so not sure what weight class its gonna be at?

2 big hws with 90% almost wins in r1, I have to go with jared here he seems to commit to his punches and strikes and he only needs one punch also, the question mark to me is his cardio but he did win a round 5 split decision 2 years ago.

Last edited:
From what I came across the TUF winner has already been leaked. I seen someone online post a picture of their DirectTV schedule where it had Johnson vs [Winners Name] so I'm pretty sure I know who DJ is fighting, not that it matters, they will lose either way.

Benavidez ITD will probably be my biggest play. He's shown some lovely body work in previous fights (Formiga & Uyenoyama), DJ worked the body very well when he stopped Cejudo so I think there is a good chance of it happening here too, will have to rewatch fights this week.

Yeah jb brutal body leg kicks, I think his speed is gonna be the difference too, torn between itd and decision play though.

mighty mouse line probably unplayable before it lands, maybe jb+mm itd parlay hmmm

Very juiced lol

Also, I wouldn't touch JB itd with a ten foot pole. I was actually surprised his decision line opened +170, thats a really good price. Just cause DJ was able to land real hard shots in the clinch doesn't mean JB has a hope in hell of a finish. That dude has been having close fights for awhile now, nevermind coming close to finishing anyone

Very juiced lol

Also, I wouldn't touch JB itd with a ten foot pole. I was actually surprised his decision line opened +170, thats a really good price. Just cause DJ was able to land real hard shots in the clinch doesn't mean JB has a hope in hell of a finish. That dude has been having close fights for awhile now, nevermind coming close to finishing anyone

JB has decent body kicks and punches from range too, I'm not talking about in the clinch.

Will rewatch fights this week before I decide.

JB has decent body kicks and punches from range too, I'm not talking about in the clinch.

Will rewatch fights this week before I decide.
At +220 though, when his decision line is only 50 points less? I'd need at least +500 to even consider it. JB has no power in his strikes at all

Think im swerving jb cejudo. Jb has gotten into closer and closer fights most recently

At +220 though, when his decision line is only 50 points less? I'd need at least +500 to even consider it. JB has no power in his strikes at all

Like I said, will rewatch the fights and decide. See how the lines change closer to the time, if at all.

Man looking at this card right now, I see some serious potential for awesome betting. Loving my leans. Can't wait for lines.

I4eRf8H.jpg

Short notice fights:
- Devin Clark (in for Jake Collier) vs. Josh Stansbury [1 month]
- Matt Schnell (in for Alejandro Perez) vs. Rob Font [0 days]

Took fight on 5 weeks notice, so I've been a jackson's MMa for a couple weeks, came as soon as I could, training with Ben Reiter, he has a fight coming up in Bellator, I was too comfortable in my first fight, too calm, was in a sparing mode, I'll be more violent this time, I will put Stansbury on his back, this fight is at 205, I've moving back up, I gained weight, it's nice, I will KO him in the first round

Will be fun being at 205, I'll fight where UFC wants me to fight, my first fight I didn't go for the kill, was comfortable, complacent, coming from wrestling, getting comfortable with striking was the hardest part, got big fights in RFA, looking for a fight show, I'm back to my mean old self, I fight better when I'm trying to hurt someone, thanks to my team back home

Entwistle pulled out, no one apologized, still had a great time in Manchester, last fight I got hurt in the first round, and got frustrated, was thinking way too much, I didn't adapt, I learned for it, Shelby got me another fight, I watched too much tape in my last fight, I have to use my height and reach advantage (talking about Perez), training with Kyle Bochniak, and joe lauzon twice a week, + everyone at Team Sityodtong

This is a good fight for me, I already had Clark on my radar, my skillset if a super bad match up for him, I coach wrestling, I train at home gym and in Pittsburgh, I'm walking at 210 pounds, predicting a KO, stop his takedowns and end his night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back