UFC 287: Pereira vs. Adesanya 2

But if you hit this prop...you'd be about tripling THAT new amount up, right? You're basically gonna be a billionaire by early 2024 at this pace.

Feel like now is the time for me to make friends with you if I want a shot at a seat on your private jet...
I don't think you have time for friends, friend. Keep going though, I feel like you're eventually going to be funny if you keep trying.

Apparently Font is a lock, a guy who is fighting the best boxer in the UFC and was dropped 5 times in his last 2 outings

no, your 100% lockz.

Leave your pp email under the lockz so we can donate profitz

I personally played yanez ml at -170

You can guarantee almost tripling your net worth on one fight! Or even more than that if you go take out loans for as much as they'll lend you and put it all on that prop!

LOL exactly. As Font wins a split decision. (Now that I said this, Yanez wins for sure).

Last edited:
I figured when I came back here to discuss fighting I'd get a bunch of Shertards saying weird shit to me

That line blows. Yanez by Dec or KO/TKO
You blow.

When you came back from where? Let me be the first to say that you:

a.)weren’t missed

b.)are completely irrelevant

c.)have a bad attitude that no one cares for here

I don't think you have time for friends, friend. Keep going though, I feel like you're eventually going to be funny if you keep trying.

<{MingNope}>

Makes a statement that something in an MMA fight is 100% to happen, then gets rustled when people have a little fun with it.

I bet you're a blast at parties, dude.

You blow.

When you came back from where? Let me be the first to say that you:

a.)weren’t missed

b.)are completely irrelevant

c.)have a bad attitude that no one cares for here
I'm just telling you -170 sucks and isn't worth betting on. It's not a personal attack.
Instead of being a dork and ending words with z for no apparent reason, or for saying "huh huhu huh you can triple your money betting on Yanez and become a billionaire huhuhuhuh" or some other dumb shit, why not just tell me why Font has a snowball's chance in hell?

Makes a statement that something in an MMA fight is 100% to happen
I posted that hot take an hour ago and literally no one has said anything worthwhile to me about why Font doesn't get stopped...just stupid stuff #sherdog

I'm just telling you -170 sucks and isn't worth betting on. It's not a personal attack.
Instead of being a dork and ending words with z for no apparent reason, or for saying "huh huhu huh you can triple your money betting on Yanez and become a billionaire huhuhuhuh" or some other dumb shit, why not just tell me why Font has a snowball's chance in hell?
Lol font doesn’t have a chance but yanez -170 sucks?
Tell us you’re a casual bettor without telling us youre a casual bettor

I posted that hot take an hour ago and literally no one has said anything worthwhile to me about why Font doesn't get stopped...just stupid stuff #sherdog

How about...don't start out with "Derp this prop that's +185 is 100% to hit y'all!"

The fight itself? Font has a good jab. Tons of volume. His chin is definitely a concern and of course Yanez KO is live...but I don't see anyone arguing ootherwise. But despite Font's seemingly shaky chin, his recovery is actually solid. Dude has 25 pro fights, a lot if it vs good competition. And he's been KO'd a whopping...wait for it...ZERO times. So acting like "it's a stone lock bros!" seems maybe a bit off here.

Anyone else like Garcia over Shaiylan or does this guy keep getting "weird" wins? I guess TJ Brown one was pretty legit though...

Apparently Font is a lock, a guy who is fighting the best boxer in the UFC and was dropped 5 times in his last 2 outings
Lol @ Yanez being the best boxer in the UFC. Tone down the hyperboles.

Yanez really impresses me when he lets his hands fly. I can see Font touching him up with his jab, but then getting dragged into a firefight with a bloodied up Yanez where Font gets absolutely starched.

Gastelum has gone toe-to-toe with the biggest names in the division. At these odds it's Gastelum or pass for me.

I'm betting on Poatan to put the nail in Izzy's coffin once and for all. Then maybe we don't have to sit through any more cringey Izzy octagon entrances once he's been finally humbled. If the line was flipped I might leave it alone. Give me the champ as an underdog all day.

Karl Williams ITD stands out to me as well.

This card should be entertaining as hell.

Yanez really impresses me when he lets his hands fly. I can see Font touching him up with his jab, but then getting dragged into a firefight with a bloodied up Yanez where Font gets absolutely starched.

Gastelum has gone toe-to-toe with the biggest names in the division. At these odds it's Gastelum or pass for me.

I'm betting on Poatan to put the nail in Izzy's coffin once and for all. Then maybe we don't have to sit through any more cringey Izzy octagon entrances once he's been finally humbled. If the line was flipped I might leave it alone. Give me the champ as an underdog all day.

Karl Williams ITD stands out to me as well.

This card should be entertaining as hell.
I'm gonna go back and watch the fight, but I think I remember Randy Costa who is a bigger, longer BW touching up Yanez pretty bad with the jab in the 1st round, almost finishing him with it IIRC. If Costa could do that to him I feel like Font might be able to as well.

I'm gonna go back and watch the fight, but I think I remember Randy Costa who is a bigger, longer BW touching up Yanez pretty bad with the jab in the 1st round, almost finishing him with it IIRC. If Costa could do that to him I feel like Font might be able to as well.

I agree. But I'm also betting on Yanez being improved from the last time we saw him. Font isn't a knockout artist and he's rebounding from a couple nice beatings himself. I know the value play is Font money line given his experience but I genuinely think he wins the 1st round then gets pummeled rounds 2/3. We shall see. It will be a very intriguing fight.

Anyone else like Garcia over Shaiylan or does this guy keep getting "weird" wins? I guess TJ Brown one was pretty legit though...

I think Garcia has a chance but I can also see him getting wrestle fucked for 3 rounds.

Back