UFC Fight Night 201 PBP/Discussion

Temple shots affect your equilibrium. The bigger problem is Walker fired off the jab, closed his eyes and thrust his head forward...

Ok I had money on walker so take this with a grain of salt I guess?

Did that KO look fishy to anyone else at all? He gets hit on the top of the head and then vaults himself backwards?

You mean forearms to the forehead don’t knock people out on a regular basis?

You mean forearms to the forehead don’t knock people out on a regular basis?

i wasn’t necessarily referring to the shot to the top of the head which of course can turn out the lights. Just very odd to see him almost throw himself backwards I guess I dunno.

Ok I had money on walker so take this with a grain of salt I guess?

Did that KO look fishy to anyone else at all? He gets hit on the top of the head and then vaults himself backwards?
No.

Hill hits hard. Walker is chinny. He was probably semi conscious and felt like he was falling down a black hole.

i wasn’t necessarily referring to the shot to the top of the head which of course can turn out the lights. Just very odd to see him almost throw himself backwards I guess I dunno.
These kind of things would be superhard to convincingly fake. His motor functions were messed up, I think that one arm going back was just some delayed reaction of him trying to brace himself falling backward.

These kind of things would be superhard to convincingly fake. His motor functions were messed up, I think that one arm going back was just some delayed reaction of him trying to brace himself falling backward.

ya I guess he’s just a goofy fucker I guess

I guess I get what you are saying but it wasn't odd at all. Hill even pulled up landing one clean shot after Walker landed on the ground

I guess I get what you are saying but it wasn't odd at all. Hill even pulled up landing one clean shot after Walker landed on the ground

i was only referring to one moment which was when Walker appeared to just throw himself backwards but I guess it can be attributed to him having his lights turned off + being a goofy fucker.
Either way congrats to Hill backers and I hope Walker quits fighting soon for his own long term health

I had the same reaction. Looked fishy to me.

I had the same reaction. Looked fishy to me.

There was some debate but seems pretty obvious...Walker is chinny as hell.

Back