UFC Fight Night 201 PBP/Discussion

brah no f'n shot this goes distance. parker always 100+ strikes now only 25 lmfao. what is going on

brah no f'n shot this goes distance. parker always 100+ strikes now only 25 lmfao. what is going on
Ur kidding right mate? It’s low level HW mma it always goes the distance, easy money taking those lines

needed that takedown earlier in the round and woulda got finish shame

Wow I haven’t been able to watch, just now catching up and I’m getting absolutely wrecked. It was way more fun last week when I was cashing every bet. Losing everything is much less fun.

Haha, yes! Last second prop hit.

2/19/2022 8:30 PM UFC Fighting 1102 Kyle Daukaus* -215 vs Jamie Pickett V
2/19/2022 4:00 PM UFC Fighting 2101 David Onama* -160 vs Gabriel Benitez V
Risking $85.00 To Win $117.37

2/19/2022 8:30 PM MMA Props Fighting 1138 Fight won’t start round 2* +310 vs Pickett / Daukaus starts round 2 V
Risking $25.00 To Win $77.50

Ah its a wonderful feeling when things in the world take course as they rightfully should. I took a shit and came back to immediately see Pickett tapping in Daukaus' arms. Ez money.

Ah its a wonderful feeling when things in the world take course as they rightfully should. I took a shit and came back to immediately see Pickett tapping in Daukaus' arms. Ez money.
If you had a ghost poop, it would be even better. (when you wipe but nothing is there).

Walker round 1 was @+800, pretty crazy odds even considering his recent fights.

Ok I had money on walker so take this with a grain of salt I guess?

Did that KO look fishy to anyone else at all? He gets hit on the top of the head and then vaults himself backwards?

Back