PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bruh they want a rematch but Royval is 0-2 against Pantoja and on a 1-fight win streak. Manel Kape or Mokaev would make more sense...

Moreno is a solid guy but the annoying thing about this performance was he was fighting like he knew "I'm a Mexican headlining in Mexico" and wanted to do just barely enough with minimal effort to hope friendly judges tip it his way.

Moreno may have lost but he may have done more damage just low output Moreno… not a robbery just an odd fight from Moreno.

Is constantly hitting your opponent's guard "touching them up"? Royval was active as hell but I honestly think he was actually landing at about a 10% clip.

I don't mind rewarding the more active fighter in a close fight and Moreno should've been more active but it's kinda weird watching people act like Royval was dominating or something. He threw literally hundreds of pitter patter shots into Moreno's forearms while getting blasted in the face with occasional overhands.

I'm telling ya those body kicks by Raw Dawg really played a role, along with the fast pace footwork Moreno was doing at altitude. It all plays a factor I think in making that a weird looking fight from Moreno. But yeah, don't underestimate those body shots

Moreno may have lost but he may have done more damage just low output Moreno… not a robbery just an odd fight from Moreno.

Not even close to enough output, especially in round 5.

Those winging overhands that landed looked powerful, but to the educated eye it was clear Moreno was gassed and there was nothing left behind those strikes, Royval walked through them without breaking a sweat.

Ortega was born in the USA, but both his parents were Mexican. That's got to make him Mexican too, right?
If your parents are Chinese but you're born in Kinshasa, are you Chinese or Congolese?

Back