UFC Fight Night: Lewis vs. Daukaus PBP/Discussion

Just need Ricky to keep this up for 3 rounds and im gucci.

I think Simon has a bright future, especially at his age. I still wasn't gonna bet him at this price.

Damn, can't catch a break with these dec props.

Another unranked killer steals the 12 ranking place in his division. It's passing of the torch buddies!
<28>

I was just gonna post about -300 looking steep then Simon gets the TKO finish with that right hand. Finishing a 39 year old 135er isn't that impressive, but Simon has a nice game.

speaking of old people here's angela hill, she might get sparked fast... which would be nice so we can get on to the next fights

Lemos moves like a dude. She is more athletic than Shevchenko. She should smash.

I think Belal is the only dog left with a chance, lewis is a maybe, i see daukus subbing lewis.

This time I'm swimming upstream with the juicy bet of Angela Hill by decision. Crazy odds for that, let's see.

Lemos moves like a dude. She is more athletic than Shevchenko. She should smash.
angela looked "old" overnight vs torres in her last outing, it's time she get sparked and move into a full time role for her broadcasting or w/e the fuck she does on the side

Don't see Angela having the hand speed or the power to even pose a treat. She has a cushy job in the ufc, i think she is just here for a check at this point.

I think the ITD line for Lemos is a little wide, but Hill is tough, Lemos might gas hersef out if she chases a finish.

Back