UFC FIGHT NIGHT: REYES VS. PROCHAZKA Offical discussion

Curious to see what the unders will be priced at for the main event. Prohazka is such a kill or be killed fighter and Reyes isn't the most durable guy either.

I'm heavy on Merab,Staman doesn't have Merab's strength and cardio to handle the takedown pressure and pace.I'm on Strickland but after brief analysis i'm more on Giga vs Cub.Have to watch some tape more.

Somebody talk me out of going heavy on Michaildis Round 1 KO. Michaildis isn't anything special but he's a decent kickboxer and clearly a step above Bhullar. And he's shown that he's able to take low level fighters out in 1 round.

getting tko'ed by a jab like that is a terrible look. all this being said, we probably see bhullar wrestle for 3 rounds like malkoun and hit that +600 decision.

Somebody talk me out of going heavy on Michaildis Round 1 KO. Michaildis isn't anything special but he's a decent kickboxer and clearly a step above Bhullar. And he's shown that he's able to take low level fighters out in 1 round.

getting tko'ed by a jab like that is a terrible look. all this being said, we probably see bhullar wrestle for 3 rounds like malkoun and hit that +600 decision.

That’s the only way I played him. Played bhullar rds 2 and 3 as well. Michalidis has about 3 minutes of cardio

Michalidis has solid TDD and is no slouch in the grappling department. Only PTV for Bhullar is a KO imo.

KB Bhullar is a can crusher fraud, most of his opponents have losing records, .500 ish at best. I'll have to watch Michailidis vs Bukauskas again but I remember him doing ok until the finish, if he's half way competent Michailidis should have it in the bag.

https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/KB-Bhullar-87341

Michalidis has solid TDD and is no slouch in the grappling department. Only PTV for Bhullar is a KO imo.

Michaildis does have pretty bad gas tank from what I've watched. And now he is moving down to 185lbs so that would hurt his gas tank even more if he is depleted. I still think Michaildis is way more likely than just 27% to win in the first round.

That’s the only way I played him. Played bhullar rds 2 and 3 as well. Michalidis has about 3 minutes of cardio
It's no way near that bad. He came in on short notice and fought a weight class up against a big LHW and was winning R1. But, I like your thinking, if the fight gets extended it favours Bhullar. But, Michalidis is better everywhere. His chin and heart is questionable though, and he does fade badly in R3.

Michaildis does have pretty bad gas tank from what I've watched. And now he is moving down to 185lbs so that would hurt his gas tank even more if he is depleted. I still think Michaildis is way more likely than just 27% to win in the first round.
It's not a good gas tank, but it's better than 3 minutes. His normal weight class is MW, and I think he could cut to 170 if he wanted.

Wow, this forum is an absolute wasteland all because one dude who had hot picks left...

I think the matchmakers despise dominick Reyes as much as I do. Not a boring fighter in the octagon, but he is seriously one of the worst “high ranked” fighters to open his mouth.

Hey legit question without a doubt sadictics was the best capper on this site very rarely did he ever lose who would you say is the so on so new sadictics? Because I have been trying to keep track of how people do every event and nothing really stands out as who is the best capper on here no offense to any1 I am definetly not the best just saying

Hey legit question without a doubt sadictics was the best capper on this site very rarely did he ever lose who would you say is the so on so new sadictics? Because I have been trying to keep track of how people do every event and nothing really stands out as who is the best capper on here no offense to any1 I am definetly not the best just saying

No one has the bankroll nor spends the time that Sadistics did watching tape months before some events to ever be as good as him on here.

I mean he'd shop around and beat the fuck out of lines every time. Most of his plays he ended up getting around -150 to -180 and they'd inflate to close to -250 to -300 by the time of the fight.

And he'd have around 10k on the table per event, and made 6 figures on MMA betting in 2020 alone.

There are some good cappers on here that have had a few rough events, just need to know who to look for. But none are on Sadistics level.

Check out Reddit! That's where the best sports cappers in the world gather.

It's no way near that bad. He came in on short notice and fought a weight class up against a big LHW and was winning R1. But, I like your thinking, if the fight gets extended it favours Bhullar. But, Michalidis is better everywhere. His chin and heart is questionable though, and he does fade badly in R3.
It’s pretty bad. Watch the tape

I mean he'd shop around and beat the fuck out of lines every time. Most of his plays he ended up getting around -150 to -180 and they'd inflate to close to -250 to -300 by the time of the fight.
On which sites is he on to get this openers?No way I get them on bet365...

I'm big on Merab and have him in a few parlays, but a capper I respect has Stamann as their dog of the night.

He thinks Stamann has better stand up, and their wrestling should somewhat neutralize.

The thing with Merab though is you can't get him off of you, and correct me if I'm wrong, but Stamann was pretty gassed after his fight with Kelleher.

Has he mentioned how he thinks the fight plays out?

I find the possibility of Stamann winning intriguing myself. I kind of think Merab won't be able to have his way as the wrestling should probably neutralize between the two, leaving Stamann the ability to strike at will. I'd feel a lot more comfortable about it if Cody actually had some power and finishes on his record, but for that reason I'm not totally sure..

I find the possibility of Stamann winning intriguing myself. I kind of think Merab won't be able to have his way as the wrestling should probably neutralize between the two, leaving Stamann the ability to strike at will. I'd feel a lot more comfortable about it if Cody actually had some power and finishes on his record, but for that reason I'm not totally sure..

Not saying that I favor Stamann but he's not exactly fighting a guy known for his power and finishing abilities either.

Stamann cuts a lot of weight to get to 135 and the pace for this one will be high.

Why and how?

Reyes hasn't shown me good defence, and is still very green. A work in progress IMO who has been rushed to develop by the UFC. He now has to deal with Jiri who will swarm him. I also have questions about how Reyes will bounce back after the Polish Power beat down he suffered. I see Jiri dragging him into deep waters early on and making him wilt. 1st/2nd round TKO beatdown by Jiri.

I don't even think Jiri is that great, I just think Reyes is wayyyyy overrated. He needs more time to develop his all-around skills. I'm still not sure what he does well. But I know what I'm getting with Jiri.

Reyes hasn't shown me good defence, and is still very green. A work in progress IMO who has been rushed to develop by the UFC. He now has to deal with Jiri who will swarm him. I also have questions about how Reyes will bounce back after the Polish Power beat down he suffered. I see Jiri dragging him into deep waters early on and making him wilt. 1st/2nd round TKO beatdown by Jiri.

I don't even think Jiri is that great, I just think Reyes is wayyyyy overrated. He needs more time to develop his all-around skills. I'm still not sure what he does well. But I know what I'm getting with Jiri.
Very green?
He went 25 minutes with the greatest 205 pounder of all time and won.

Back