UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruik vs. Sakai

I like how you ignore the +146 average odds that go with that win % along with the 200+ units profits and ROI over time.

You insult @guesswhoseback as a troll who doesn't contribute despite the fact that he selflessly creates parlay threads where he stakes his own money for multiple users in this forum to make bets. As for @Jordan3399 he offers great insight in these forums and runs arguably the best breakdown videos on Youtube which you can find on his page.

Meanwhile, you're the clown who always conveniently remarks how thankful you are that you pulled out the -600 fighter in your square parlays last minute as it goes down in flames after the fact! I graciously gave some of my time to you in the past where I gave a warning of how shitty your betting process and picks are, and I'm sad to see that not only has it continued but even gotten worse.

Oh how I wish I was your bookie. The biggest of fish.

So you can write me 3k checks?

Attachments

• Inked3k_LI.jpg
    Inked3k_LI.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I like how you ignore the +146 average odds that go with that win % along with the 200+ units profits and ROI over time.

You insult @guesswhoseback as a troll who doesn't contribute despite the fact that he selflessly creates parlay threads where he stakes his own money for multiple users in this forum to make bets. As for @Jordan3399 he offers great insight in these forums and runs arguably the best breakdown videos on Youtube which you can find on his page.

Meanwhile, you're the clown who always conveniently remarks how thankful you are that you pulled out the -600 fighter in your square parlays last minute as it goes down in flames after the fact! I graciously gave some of my time to you in the past where I gave a warning of how shitty your betting process and picks are, and I'm sad to see that not only has it continued but even gotten worse.

Oh how I wish I was your bookie. The biggest of fish.[/QUOTE

ACED!!!!!!!!! STRIKE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HALF COURT SHOT!!!!!!!!!! GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unit size on the site means nothing...

Shouldn't expect much from a guy who loves to parlay big fans yet still criticises a 47% bet win rate like it has some bearing on actual profit lol

That is also just including certain prebets, doesn't include any livebet profits or early lines I can't track cause they don't last long enough. My actual ROI is way over 20%.

I hope you're trolling cause that is a special level of stupid.
Seems like another troll attacking you Jordan.
A lot of guys seems to not know that if you´re not logged into betmma the default unit size is $10

This guy is the reason why many bettors and touts use win percentages, "sweeps" and "streaks" and a lot of other cheap marketing tricks to lure people in to think they are better than they are.
A 47% win rate with average odds of 2.46/+146? Add to that you have good average bet unit sizes, and in general don´t bet silly unit amounts like 11u. And all this just prebet. Anyone hating on that are just ignorant.
You can win 70% of bets and still lose money, and you can win 20% of your bets and still be profitable, it all depends on the odds.
Its truly surprising how even basic betting theory is lacking in these forums.

Steady solid growing profits with the potential to have BR exponential growth. Yeah much better to do parlays that were off by "just one or two fighters". Again cheap but efficient ways of making people think that if it was a close one, the next one will be closer. The bookies love this kind of thinking. But no matter how you spin it, a near miss is still a miss.

yes.

I admit this is clogging up the board. im gonna stop here, but i'll end it with this.

View attachment 857390

he bet 1$ to win 8$

No. The standard default unit size on betmma is $10.
It assumes he bet one unit, which would be $10 in order to win $8.

semi off topic and I don’t wanna make a thread or anything but do you guys use Fight Pass to tape fights? I’m getting tired of youtube highlight comps and their shitty music and I probably smoke too much to rely on my memory of fights

don’t feel like spending $10/month but figure I spend at least that on a couple dumb parlays every card

God I wish he posted his bets under Official bets I would parlay all his picks but do complete opposite of every single 1 of them SMFH only time he ever posts any of his bets its only Live bets LOL hmm..... wonder why
Jordan is a well know fraud and troll in the MMA community. It seems like he can still fool some people on sherdog who don’t know otherwise.

His actual ROI and numbers are not accurate, as he had to make a new betting page after his first one was so bad lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh how I wish I was your bookie. The biggest of fish.
Lol Jordan with the best breakdown videos? He makes them to actually make fun of the fighter and an troll video and they’re coming out and winning, actually making his videos look really bad and silly in hindsight. You a Jordan groupie or something?

Last edited:
semi off topic and I don’t wanna make a thread or anything but do you guys use Fight Pass to tape fights? I’m getting tired of youtube highlight comps and their shitty music and I probably smoke too much to rely on my memory of fights

don’t feel like spending $10/month but figure I spend at least that on a couple dumb parlays every card

Please stay on topic lol just messing around man sorry uhh im not sure what site people use I knoq of only youtube sorry

I do and it's annoying. Not all of the library is on fight pass - a good majority of recent fights are on espn +, which I also have access to. Tbh, by the time a Saturday rolls around and fighters get pulled off a card I get really frustrated. To put so much time and effort into taping and having to do so across multiple platforms and as a paying fan upsets me when fights get canceled as much as they do. I would say save your money, but doing it the right way is the easiest way, but it's still not convenient. What an oxymoron of a situation.

Seems like another troll attacking you Jordan.
A lot of guys seems to not know that if you´re not logged into betmma the default unit size is $10

This guy is the reason why many bettors and touts use win percentages, "sweeps" and "streaks" and a lot of other cheap marketing tricks to lure people in to think they are better than they are.
A 47% win rate with average odds of 2.46/+146? Add to that you have good average bet unit sizes, and in general don´t bet silly unit amounts like 11u. And all this just prebet. Anyone hating on that are just ignorant.
You can win 70% of bets and still lose money, and you can win 20% of your bets and still be profitable, it all depends on the odds.
Its truly surprising how even basic betting theory is lacking in these forums.

Steady solid growing profits with the potential to have BR exponential growth. Yeah much better to do parlays that were off by "just one or two fighters". Again cheap but efficient ways of making people think that if it was a close one, the next one will be closer. The bookies love this kind of thinking. But no matter how you spin it, a near miss is still a miss.

No. The standard default unit size on betmma is $10.
It assumes he bet one unit, which would be $10 in order to win $8.

oh excuse me he bet 100$ to make 80$ . You realize that is worst right?

if you actually took the time to read his results instead of hoping on his junk and biasly siding with your troll friend who started all this with a snarky remark to another user. You’d see he does parlay betting as well. mma is not like sports betting like football , the odds are much closer and less far wide in odds. You cant be successful betting mma with a prediction rate like that, because you need a large volume of wins to be successful. Not like betting on a soccer team that has the plus odds of 1400+

And i dont just bet large parlays, i have smaller ones that recover my losses, i made 300$ last saturday, and you know what? That is not even considered a good day for me, i dont consider that a win, its chump change that will get me to buy a pack of beer and call it a day. I would not be on his case if he wasn’t a troll parading himself as some kind of genius, the guy had no place to chit on others picks period, he should be humble with his place in life and mind his own business.

Lastly , how am my a troll? Go through my search history and find comments attacking other users in this forum. His entire comment history is verbal abuse of other users, acting like he is Phil Ivey of mma betting only to find out he is betting 100$ to win 80$. Come on man, the guy is a SNL parody at this point. I don’t chit on other users betting habbits unless they start chit 1st.

Some of you have no real world experience, and chat on here with a manner that would get you socked in the face in real life. Basement dwelling trolls who live with their mom and she is the only one who can endure his behavior, and if you keep defending that, you are as bad as him.

Ps I apologize to the mods for this chit show, it is really clogging the thead.

Seriously don’t waste your time, a 1 min video of him making funny of them as fighters yet that are winning. Don’t waste 1 min of your life.
Its not even worth it anymore, he probably has like ten followers and pretends he is a radio host giving super advance knowledge like he is a stock broker. The guy lives in fantasy, its really sad, its like that movie death of salesmen.

Don't feed the trolls guys.
COQVHe8Jdzb

Walt looks pretty good. I know he's only a 1 round fighter but I really don't like how much Greg Hardy was able to put it on Tybura in that 1st round. Tybura has bad footwork, bad headmovement and lunges forward with his chin out in the air. Walt has pretty good takedown defence. Stylistically it favours Walt. At the very least it's dog or pass, I can't imagine paying 1.60 for Tybura

Last edited:
COQVHe8Jdzb

Walt looks pretty good. I know he's only a 1 round fighter but I really don't like how much Greg Hardy was able to put it on Tybura in that 1st round. Tybura has bad footwork, bad headmovement and lunges forward with his chin out in the air. Walt has pretty good takedown defence. Stylistically it favours Walt. At the very least it's dog or pass, I can't imagine paying 1.60 for Tybura
Think its the opposite, stylistically Walt struggles with grapplers, pretty much a fish on the ground and Tybura is a pretty competent grappler.

COQVHe8Jdzb

Might be a livebet spot just like his fight against Hardy. I cashed him live at +money back then, knowing Hardy would gass. Feel like this is a carbon copy matchup tbh.

Back