UFC Fight Night: Woodley vs. Burns

I see the fight going just like this

Burns will be shooting for his LIFE. And I’m talking about singles and doubles, he will be panic wrestling once T-WOOD punches him in the mouth. He will turn Gilbert into a white belt with his heavyweight hands. BJJ guys have bad chins. Idk a single BJJ based fighter win an iron chin. Mexicans such as the Diaz bro’s are excluded cuz they are boxers pretty much. I’ll wait for y’all to name a bjj guy with a good chin

Btw, I see people just riding the “unpopular underdog” train. Overeem, Texeira, Gaethje both won as underdogs in main events. One thing they had in common was that they were the better wrestler, good durability, good fight IQ, experience... Burns doesn’t have any of those advantages over T-wood, especially the wrestling/durability.

Anyone think Gabriel Green has a shot tomorrow?

Dern in shape, Ciffers has 1% chance to win.

Burns lookes bigger than Woodley on this pic.

This Spike guy is a friend of Paulo Costa or Cejudo? Coudlnt finaly pull the trigger on Bill, Im afraid that Spike finishes him in r1
Spike reminds me a lot of trevor prangley. I like his chances against a guy like billy.

I just got this in an email from William Hill:

"William Hill bettors are siding with the favorite, as Woodley has commanded 60% of the total number of tickets and 77% of the total dollars wagered.

Among all 22 of Saturday’s fighters, Daniel Rodriguez has attracted the highest percentage of total number of tickets at 68%. Rodriguez is -360 chalk against Gabriel Green, as he’s the second-biggest favorite on the card.

In terms of total dollars wagered, Roosevelt Roberts leads all fighters at 90%. Roberts is currently priced at -330 against Brok Weaver after opening at -280.

The largest bet placed at William Hill for Saturday’s UFC event was on Jamahal Hill. A Nevada bettor placed $13,000 on Hill -130 vs. Klidson Abreu for a potential total payout of $23,000.

Meanwhile, another Nevada bettor put down $1,000 on Louis Smolka +230 against Casey Kenney, the largest wager taken on an underdog for Saturday. If Smolka were to pull off the upset, that bettor would collect a total payout of $3,350."

I see the fight going just like this

Burns will be shooting for his LIFE. And I’m talking about singles and doubles, he will be panic wrestling once T-WOOD punches him in the mouth. He will turn Gilbert into a white belt with his heavyweight hands. BJJ guys have bad chins. Idk a single BJJ based fighter win an iron chin. Mexicans such as the Diaz bro’s are excluded cuz they are boxers pretty much. I’ll wait for y’all to name a bjj guy with a good chin

Umm...when he was younger big Nog had a GOAT level chin.

Who else has my syndrome?

Monday - this is the worst card for betting
Tuesday- F this card, just gonna watch
Wednesday- listen to 3 podcasts say the same thing
Thursday- 35% of bankroll in play
Friday - pick up a few tails on this forum
Sat- 50% of bankroll in play
Sunday - wake up in cold sweat after 4/5 favorites picked get finished and only one underdog comes though

Q
Assuming this isn't a joke. How have you managed to get 50% of your bankroll in play? Tailing off this forums a generally poor idea too

I'm in the US but on 4 sites. Some poker sites have sports books that seem to be slow to adjust lines. Not a whale but bankroll is about 3k these days... mostly tail when sadistics, Gunn and others share a lean....unfortunately I'm usually 10% behind on the lines

bro, that was decades ago.

and wasn’t he like ran over by a bus or some shit?

Was a long time ago yeah haha, but you said I'll wait for you to name one. Took me like 3 seconds to come up with it right off the top of my head. Yeah he was hit by a bus too, guy was tough as nails.

Guy in my AV didn't start out as a bjj guy but kinda became one (to a degree) when he hooked up with Eddie Bravo. Showed an insane chin vs Justin a few weeks ago.

Sunday - wake up in cold sweat after 4/5 favorites picked get finished and only one underdog comes though

Q
<{cruzshake}>

I've never bet more than 15% on any one event, let alone 50%. I went wild and bet a total of 1.2 units on this card <MikeP1>

If you don't think fit Dern is dragging frail Cifers to a quick tap, then please pass me what you're smoking.

I also like Woodley to knock Burns the fuck out.

Put a little on the Alpha Ginger at plus odds. Gotta love his energy!

To round it out, I'll take the taller Shevchenko to win. Mosy likely by decision, but I could see her snapping a sub because Chookagian thinks her jits is way better than it is.

Either way, I'm dropping some cid and enjoying the first fights in Vegas for a while.

I can't wait to hear Valentina's "HEY" the hell out of that empty auditorium. That was one of my most enjoyable moments in The Contender Series so far.

Enjoy the fights!

gimme some of Gutierrez round 3 at +2425 after he batters Morales leg then finishes with a spinning backfist KO

Q

the lead up gets me more nervous than fight day. I settle in get drunk and hope for the best (no judges)

Was a long time ago yeah haha, but you said I'll wait for you to name one. Took me like 3 seconds to come up with it right off the top of my head. Yeah he was hit by a bus too, guy was tough as nails.

Guy in my AV didn't start out as a bjj guy but kinda became one (to a degree) when he hooked up with Eddie Bravo. Showed an insane chin vs Justin a few weeks ago.

Tony is Mexican. Mexicans, Koreans, and Samoans in the UFC can all take a punch. I do find it true that the more technical guys such as Luke Rockhold, TJ dillashaw, etc. have a harder time taking a punch then a “sloppier” TKZ or Gaethje. It’s weird and hard to explain, but there seriously is a trade off and everyone has a weakness. Even GSP has a hard time taking a shot but he did a great job putting people on their backs and having great striking to having only one fluke KO loss to Serra.

srsly tho. Is there any BJJ purist known for their durability other then Maia in his prime? Jacare has a bit of a soft chin, Werdum got slept by Stipe backing up, Burns got KO’d by hooker with a left hook that wouldn’t have dropped most flyweights. Not saying BJJ guys inherently have bad chins, that would be ridiculous and ignorant. But when a guy who doesn’t have an iron chin starts falling in love with his hands and out of love with his grappling, they get SLEPT. And I think that will happen to trigger happy Burns. The dude was acting like he knocked out the best striker in his division when he got old man Maia. If I were to give Maia EA video game like ratings. His striking would be at like a 70 lmao. I just hope he brings that same energy tommorow.

So if anyone cares Dk has held with their interpretation that the choogagian to not win by decision will indeed be a loss if she wins a dec or loses the fight. I went on to argue that they are giving me -177 odds on chookagian winning inside distance but at the same time they offer a yes no on chook winning by tko ko submission or dq at +700. So I ask them to please explain to me how that makes any sense whatsoever. They just dismiss anything I’m Saying and say it’s a operations decision

The bet should be refunded

I'm in the US but on 4 sites. Some poker sites have sports books that seem to be slow to adjust lines. Not a whale but bankroll is about 3k these days... mostly tail when sadistics, Gunn and others share a lean....unfortunately I'm usually 10% behind on the lines

Wow I should be number 1 u follow lol

Back