UFC FN 233 PBP/Discussion

Wow song is so low . That many mma fights and nothin to show for it

It would he nice to see Jousset go for a finish. Jabbing a punching bag for 3 rounds to a decision win isn't a good look.

Jousset ML and Jousset ML (Livebet) cash.
Not great odds/returns, but better than a loss.

Does Muniz have a tendency to gas?
I kinda want to throw a bet on him, but I'm not sure if I should.
EDIT: Screw it, throwing a bet on Muniz and I'll have my finger on the livetbet trigger just in case.

I was watching that last fight thinking I had nothing on it and then looked at Stat Hero and had forgotten I'd made a 3 leg play of Alencar +56.5 plus Kenan +79.5 plus Smith +112.5

So that result works, Kenan easily cashed so I just need Lionheart +112.5 to cover and that one cashes. That fight would've been more fun to watch had I remembered I'd made that play LOL.

He slows down after R1, even when he's winning. He's R1 or bust.

Yeah kinda. I still think he's live but the longer it goes the more trouble he's probably in.

Alright, bet on Muniz and I'll be prepared to cash out if things go sour by the 2nd round lol

Need Park under 93.5 FS on PP to cash a 3 leg play.

Honestly, I wish I'd have gone with a different play. I made the play thinking Muniz is live, but it's still not a great play because if Park does win, good chance he covers. Oh well.

Huge portion of the round was Muniz' based on control time, but that reversal + GnP might have won Park the round.

Muniz is such an impatient grappler. Dude just can't ever be content with a dominant position. Super elite guys bait the opponent into a mistake when they take the back or get into a dominant spot and THEN look to lock up the sub. He just can't help but get ahead of himself and ends up losing the position.

The referee has warned Park a ton of times not to grab the fence against Muniz.

I used Muniz in the captain spot on my only late slate DK lineup. He's gonna score huge with all these TD's. Still needs to not gas and be able win rd 3 though. He probably gave rd 1 away.

1-1 or 2-0 Muniz.
Looking like he's on his way to getting a 3rd. Gonna just leave my prefight bet and hope for the best. At one point in the first he was +220 but I didn't add any. (I got +150 prefight)

Muniz sucks holy shit. How do you lose dominant positions that many times

LOL, Muniz gas tank fails again. I might have lost that one. Maybe I should have cashed out/hedged at the third. I thought with that TD that Muniz might have it. Dummy me haha.

Really don't know how they score this. Only round 2 was clear (Muniz).

Back