UFC on ESPN: Kara-France vs Albazi PBP Discussion

Kara France only decisively won the 5th round. It was 49-46 Albazi, but it was a close fight.
Lmao. Wow. Based on what? Getting out struck every round with almost no ground control? 1 round of some ground control wins now?

Lmao. Wow. Based on what? Getting out struck every round with almost no ground control? 1 round of some ground control wins now?

Trust me bro, I wanted Kai to win. He’s one of my favorite fighters. But he definitely lost. Albazi showed there’s levels to this. KKF was cheating a lot

Did you watch the fight with commentary? Perhaps next time, turn off the commentary you silly little dosser
Lol. Did you check the stats yet? You are a bum. Nothing to do with commentary. Stats and eye test. I guess you are blind so I can't count on you to understand that.

Swedish commentators had it for kkf. I thought kkf won and that it wasn't super close but happy Albazi got it. Think he might get into some fun scraps.

Lol. Did you check the stats yet? You are a bum. Nothing to do with commentary. Stats and eye test. I guess you are blind so I can't count on you to understand that.

No need for that rude language. I always admired you & have lots of respect for you. But the truth is, Albazi won. KKF was lucky he didn’t get a point taken away. It should’ve been 49-45

No need for that rude language. I always admired you & have lots of respect for you. But the truth is, Albazi won. KKF was lucky he didn’t get a point taken away. It should’ve been 49-45
Fair enough. Just check the media scores. It's all good though. You will believe what you want.

There’s no scenario or defending albazi winning round 4 …. Which swings the whole decision …

competitive fight with a Bad decision

nothing more and nothing less

Didn't watch, had out of town friends here so was busy entertaining. Was VERY tempted to bet Albazi but passed. Guess I cost myself $ even though looks like maybe a gift decision?

It was about time I got away with one....

This is the first robbery I have been on the right side of in a while and not sure how I feel about it.

Albazi definitely won the 3rd round and I thought he could have won the 1st round but I didn't see a realistic case for 2,4,5.

There’s no scenario or defending albazi winning round 4 …. Which swings the whole decision …

competitive fight with a Bad decision

nothing more and nothing less

It was a good decision. The only robbery that happened was with Abubakar. That shit pissed me off

Back