UFC Vegas 77: Holly Holm vs. Mayra Bueno Silva, July 15

I think Evans-Smith is a good bet to beat Perez. Perez's resume is full of scrubs. Closer to 2-2 record if you get rid of the one time fighters and cannon fodder. Plus, I have to bet on Evans-Smith for once beating Fallon Fox and getting some fake tiddies. Always bet on tiddies, that's a rule to live by.

I'll probably throw some 5 dollar parlays on here and there just to make this card a palatable watch. Hoping that Holly pulls it out, but guessing she gets submitted in round 2. My hope is that Holly just tears her up and makes it bloody. Tired of seeing Silva's slutty IG pics, but because of that I think she'll fold if she gets hit too much because of vanity.

I think Evans-Smith is a good bet to beat Perez. Perez's resume is full of scrubs. Closer to 2-2 record if you get rid of the one time fighters and cannon fodder. Plus, I have to bet on Evans-Smith for once beating Fallon Fox and getting some fake tiddies. Always bet on tiddies, that's a rule to live by.

I'll probably throw some 5 dollar parlays on here and there just to make this card a palatable watch. Hoping that Holly pulls it out, but guessing she gets submitted in round 2. My hope is that Holly just tears her up and makes it bloody. Tired of seeing Silva's slutty IG pics, but because of that I think she'll fold if she gets hit too much because of vanity.

Evans-Smith hasn't fought in nearly 3 years. That +200 is tempting though lol. Or shit, ITD +600. For what it's worth, Perez just moved from -250 to -275 at Betway.

Evans-Smith hasn't fought in nearly 3 years. That +200 is tempting though lol. Or shit, ITD +600. For what it's worth, Perez just moved from -250 to -275 at Betway.

I don't think the people making the betting lines or general fans know enough about Perez to even make an informed decision about her status as a fav or underdog. This is an example of them just pulling a number out of their ass based on the "7-2" fighting record of Perez and Evans-Smiths layoff. Perez hadn't fought in nearly a year either... just saying that I don't think the betting line is correct. Closer to 55-45 Smith/Evans respectively for me.

I don't think the people making the betting lines or general fans know enough about Perez to even make an informed decision about her status as a fav or underdog. This is an example of them just pulling a number out of their ass based on the "7-2" fighting record of Perez and Evans-Smiths layoff. Perez hadn't fought in nearly a year either... just saying that I don't think the betting line is correct. Closer to 55-45 Smith/Evans respectively for me.

I like the sounds of this!

Well I was correct on Rd 2. Won a bit a
of cheddah

The train surely has left McKinney by now? Against right competion sure lets play rd 1 but against someone with defense and gas tank this guy is in trouble.

Bueno Silva sure got her breakthrough moment but again a bit weird standing sub out of nowhere. Weight class change and momentum works wonders she is in completely different position than she was 125 now. I just mad too much assumptions about her because of rather weak performance in that Wu fight. Turns out it was just a tune up for her.

The train surely has left McKinney by now? Against right competion sure lets play rd 1 but against someone with defense and gas tank this guy is in trouble.

Bueno Silva sure got her breakthrough moment but again a bit weird standing sub out of nowhere. Weight class change and momentum works wonders she is in completely different position than she was 125 now. I just mad too much assumptions about her because of rather weak performance in that Wu fight. Turns out it was just a tune up for her.

Terrance was kicking his ass. He lost because the dweeb he was fighting kept cheating. Keith Peterson was the referee. He messed up last month with the Argueta fight. And Dominick Cruz said he smells like Keystone Light & Camel non-filters , Dominick is a respected analyst

Terrance was kicking his ass. He lost because the dweeb he was fighting kept cheating. Keith Peterson was the referee. He messed up last month with the Argueta fight. And Dominick Cruz said he smells like Keystone Light & Camel non-filters , Dominick is a respected analyst
He still would’ve lost. The guy falls apart if he can’t get a quick finish

Back