UFN 90 - RDA vs Alvarez - Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like burns as parlay fodder like duffy + burns as jb pointed out.

I feel like Lopes, Vieira, and Beltran are all soooo inactive on the feet

Man I am shocked money came in on Mina. I don't expect Pyle to come back to the price I got him +135. Mina is really not very good and on top of that he gasses. Hes just aggressive. Pyle is gonna tool him

my biggest leans are RDA, BB, Duffy, and Sanders

I feel like Lopes, Vieira, and Beltran are all soooo inactive on the feet
You see Lopes vs Vieira? Those dudes went after it lol wouldn't say they're inactive at all. Even on the show that wasn't the case, especially for Vieira. Beltran on the other hand......

Man I am shocked money came in on Mina. I don't expect Pyle to come back to the price I got him +135. Mina is really not very good and on top of that he gasses. Hes just aggressive. Pyle is gonna tool him

I feel you on that -- Pyle is way more skilled, I just worry about that upload_2016-6-27_17-12-20.png

Am I the only one that can't login/place bets on 5dimes? I keep getting kicked off.

Is this the infamous kiss of death?

Sanders does have that wrestling background and yeah could get a decision here, but I do feel felipe is 28 in his prime unlike sanders @ 35, and felipe showed a good killer instinct in his last outing with that armbar against yves, sanders also carries much muscle and tires in later on rounds and r3 at times.

Guess the overs are safer and a hedge on sanders decision can't hurt if the lines good.

I like the over in Doane/Munhoz as well. I think that fight will be pretty competitive.

The only thing that concerns me with the over potentially not hitting is a Munhoz guillotine.

The worry with pyle is his chin. Mina can bang but gasses terribly. Due to that chin i cant bet pyle lb only for me.

Fuck man that was an intense 30 minutes. I practically missed all of the openers..

I finally was able to place a bet.. I hope I'm not being monitored or something that was super weird I was browsing 5dimes like 5 minutes prior with no issues and then when I got alerts from bestfightodds suddenly I was locked out of my account.

I get the Pyle chin concerns, but honestly his skill advantages should out weigh that. Especially at dog odds. Mina isn't a technical guy, he relies on winging those power shots so its gonna make it easier for Pyle to hide his chin.

Fuck man that was an intense 30 minutes. I practically missed all of the openers..

I finally was able to place a bet.. I hope I'm not being monitored or something that was super weird I was browsing 5dimes like 5 minutes prior with no issues and then when I got alerts from bestfightodds suddenly I was locked out of my account.
Probably a bug or something. I wouldn't be too concerned yet.

image.png image.png image.png image.png

Locked out again smh. Sometimes I'll be able to log in and get to the password portion of the bet, then it gets cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back