What is your dream location to live?

Dang it ts. I guess it's time to look for one. I really don't know. So many beautiful places !

Boring to you

I grew up in a village in frozen wasteland, to me it was amusement park

OK cool. You do you. I assume it wouldn't be too hard to move to as it's quite close to Finland?

I mean you're from Canberra so it's understandable. My least favorite cities in this country are Adelaide, Canberra and Townsville.

Canberra is one of my favorite cities in the world and I've been to over 50 countries and many hundreds of cities.

I'm not going to post the pic as it's a number plate and privacy but I was at the local dealership getting my car serviced and the owner had custom plates: Below it said Canberra - Not as bad as you think. I laughed my ass off and took a pic. It IS true though.

Everywhere in Australia is an improvement over Eastern Europe.

<Fedor23><{Joewithit}>
Idk I've much preferred going home to Krasnodar or St Petersburg over living here in Australia, but I guess you always want what you don't normally have.

Idk I've much preferred going home to Krasnodar or St Petersburg over living here in Australia, but I guess you always want what you don't normally have.

Fucking lmao

Canberra is one of my favorite cities in the world and I've been to over 50 countries and many hundreds of cities.

I'm not going to post the pic as it's a number plate and privacy but I was at the local dealership getting my car serviced and the owner had custom plates: Below it said Canberra - Not as bad as you think. I laughed my ass off and took a pic. It IS true though.
I'm not sure how many countries I've been to, but it is a lot. Definitely been to hundreds of cities. I can't say I'd want to live in a lot of them. But I hated Canberra to me it's just too boring.

Fucking lmao
Something nostalgic about going to Krasnodar and getting bashed by mobsters outside a nightclub.

There is also a big difference of visiting Russia with my Australian salary and living in Russia with a Russian salary lmao.

I'm not sure how many countries I've been to, but it is a lot. Definitely been to hundreds of cities. I can't say I'd want to live in a lot of them. But I hated Canberra to me it's just too boring.

It's quiet. No pollution, very little traffic, next to no crime, beautiful open areas, excellent job market paying stupid money, good education system, fantastic restaurants... etc, etc, etc...

Exciting it isn't but it's a really good place to live. If I want excitement, I just jump on a plane... well before the commie cough anyway.

A friend from Vilnius said Tallinn was turning into a real tech center. Maybe try and study IT?

I'm so salty about my parents moving here, god damn it!

Even Estonia is doing good now, not to mention Germany.

<FutbolThink>

Something nostalgic about going to Krasnodar and getting bashed by mobsters outside a nightclub.

There is also a big difference of visiting Russia with my Australian salary and living in Russia with a Russian salary lmao.

It's definitely on list list. Being a huge history fan, how could it not be?

It's definitely on list list. Being a huge history fan, how could it not be?
Have you been to Belarus? Minsk is great, places like Gomel have their charm but they're also depressingly Iron Curtain era. It's like time stopped there.

I'm living there, actually. Unfortunately, it may not be for much longer.

But that's OK because it's just not the same without my wife anyhow. I thought about trying to stay in Sedona but housing here is next to impossible to find on short notice & it's super expensive. So, I'm going to try to find a place in nearby Cottonwood. It's not nearly as scenic or serene as Sedona but it has its charms & it's less costly.

I'm living there, actually. Unfortunately, it may not be for much longer.

But that's OK because it's just not the same without my wife anyhow. I thought about trying to stay in Sedona but housing here is next to impossible to find on short notice & it's super expensive. So, I'm going to try to find a place in nearby Cottonwood. It's not nearly as scenic or serene as Sedona but it has its charms & it's less costly.
Take the country roads home. To West Virginia.

Have you been to Belarus? Minsk is great, places like Gomel have their charm but they're also depressingly Iron Curtain era. It's like time stopped there.

Unfortunately no... Last year was supposed to be a month in the UK with a week or two in Dubai on the way back, this year was supposed to be Turkey and Greece and next year was going to be Russia and surrounding countries...

annnnnnnddddd the commie cough has fucked all of my plans to hell so I bought a new house and car instead of travel.

anywhere in the wilderness with forests, running clear streams, possible snow in the winter and nobody for miles will do me.

Back