What is your dream location to live?

Unfortunately no... Last year was supposed to be a month in the UK with a week or two in Dubai on the way back, this year was supposed to be Turkey and Greece and next year was going to be Russia and surrounding countries...

annnnnnnddddd the commie cough has fucked all of my plans to hell so I bought a new house and car instead of travel.
I bought a house to store my shit in about 6 months before Covid so I could travel.... yay covid.

There is also a big difference of visiting Russia with my Australian salary and living in Russia with a Russian salary lmao.

That's why I like going to work abroad

I make coin for 4-5 months in Sweden/Germany, and chill home for the rest of the year. Done it two Times before.

<Dany07>

When two of the same person in alternative realities talk to each other through a mystical MMA message board.

Perth, Australia.

Nice People, Nice weather All year round, and some of my family and mates Live there.

If I Don't have to worry about money, that's my #1 destination

This is where I am. Love it.

Switzerland is gotta be up there as one of the options
Switzerland-1170x630.jpg

Also somewhere in the black forest
black-forest.jpg

79ab218a0f3edd0d30e2edef355c6906.png

4c.jpg

It is because i cant do anything job wise

Otherwise its easy from legal view

What are you going to do about the job issue? You're young enough and don't have dependents stopping you.

I bought a house to store my shit in about 6 months before Covid so I could travel.... yay covid.

To be fair though... out of any cuntry in the world to be stuck in during this pandemic? We're pretty damn lucky.

Edit: just saw the typo... going to leave it as it's fitting.

To be fair though... out of any cuntry in the world to be stuck in during this pandemic? We're pretty damn lucky.

Edit: just saw the typo... going to leave it as it's fitting.
Idk mate, I was stuck in Ipswich.

Oh yeah tried coding

Got hard after few classes so no talent for it

Of course, if that shit was easy, do you think people would get paid what they do for it?

Name me one thing that pays well that's actually easy and fun?

Of course, if that shit was easy, do you think people would get paid what they do for it?

Name me one thing that pays well that's actually easy and fun?

Firefighter
Military officer
Border guard
Instagram influencer
Sherdog modder

The place where they spent tons of money making artificial islands out of sand that'll wash away, but it looks like something from Final Fantasy video game.

The place where they spent tons of money making artificial islands out of sand that'll wash away, but it looks like something from Final Fantasy video game.

Great Yarmouth it is then.

The South China sea?

Back