What is your dream location to live?

Why don't you like Adelaide? Always thought the city looked pretty nice and the layout is kinda interesting
Honestly I usually just forget South Australia exists. It really has nothing of note going on.

Canada, by a big arse lake, few other select people dotted around but no one close

I have no 1 specific. But if I could I would own multiple nice houses, but not huge ones, all over the world. Own a boathome in the Florida Keys. Own a beach house somewhere, own a nice southern house in the Charleston area, keep the house where I live now, own a cabin in the mountains in the Rockys, own a cool looking house in France, Scotland, Czech Republic, Australia, own a place in Bocas Del Toro Panama. Too many lol.

Switzerland is gotta be up there as one of the options
Switzerland-1170x630.jpg

Also somewhere in the black forest
black-forest.jpg

79ab218a0f3edd0d30e2edef355c6906.png

4c.jpg

Black forest is a hidden gem. Mild, sunny climate, clean an rich area with a bunch of small nice villages and cities. Love it.

I am more of a Bavaria guy myself though.

For me it would have to be some countryside in the south of france. Some places in the Provence are gorgeous, on the Cote d'Azur too. Many places scattered in the Languedoc are stunning, too. Excellent food, beautiful villages and lifestyle. Only problem is finding a job there.

Somewhere in eastern part of middle America. Not too far from a large city, but in a rural-ish area. I'm going to do some research and see if I can find something. I would say being in a red state would be a must too.

Fitchburg, Ma
or
Lowell
or
Lynn
or
New Bedfiord
or
Lawrence
or
Worcester
Or
Brockton
or
Pittsfield
or
Fall River
all lovely cites in massachuset with becautful educated folks

Whenever I read the name Lowell, MA, I remember the documentary amouy Micky Ward's brother Dicky and his crackhead buddies.

A shame it's been renoved from Youtube

Oh yeah tried coding

Got hard after few classes so no talent for it

Bro, I've worked with professional developers with years of experience. Many of them also don't have talent for it and quite a few just faked it till they made it (or just continued being mediocre indefinitely).

If you could live anywhere, no money issues or visa citizenship issues where would you like.

For me personally I'm not really sure, I'd love to live in a place like Wyoming with great scenery and that country feel, yet I'd hate to live in the country again here in Australia. I'm not sure why but the US Wilderness seems far more interesting than the Australian wilderness.

Probably because there are less dinosaurs and giant flying insects.

I've lived in Cali my entire life but I've been to almost 30 states and some of Canada. I would have to say Seattle would be the place for me, I liked the climate and everything about it although I've only been there for one week as a tourist. Vancouver Island is up there on my list too.

I already live in a very nice town just outside Boston, so I’m not really looking to relocate. If I had to pick somewhere else, I’d probably just choose a coastal community relatively close to a city. So, Spring Lake New Jersey, Cohasset Massachusetts, Newport Rhode Island, Montauk New York, as long as I’m still in the northeast Id be pretty open to those types of options.

Gimme a house on the beach for summer and one in the mountains for the winter. I'm flexible on location.
There it is. Assuming this is a lottery situation where money/job is no matter then Montana with tons of acreage October-April
24littlethunder_web-2.jpg

Gulf of Mexico coast of Florida May-September.

98a1f15e-dff4-44b7-846e-d0759672c07c.lg1.jpg

If you could live anywhere, no money issues or visa citizenship issues where would you like.

For me personally I'm not really sure, I'd love to live in a place like Wyoming with great scenery and that country feel, yet I'd hate to live in the country again here in Australia. I'm not sure why but the US Wilderness seems far more interesting than the Australian wilderness.
I LOVED Grand Cayman, a bungalow on Seven Mile Beach would be pretty swell. Ultimately the last villa I rented in Tuscany. IT had two kitchens so I had a dough kitchen and a normal kitchen and a lovely patio with a pool. The middle of flippin nowhere anywhere sounds great right now though.

I hear a nice place on Lake Washington in Medina, Washington may hit the market soon.

Dream location to live would be a luxious superyatch if money wasn't a problem. Just chill out on the open water while going to country to country. Fuck settling down some were if I'm rich.

Probably an isolated cabin somewhere in northern Norway, Sweden, or Finland.

Back